[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

To allay my fears of a sad ending, I don't mind an ending/final last 20 min like this:

IMAGINE: Fast-forward - One year has passed, and all the evil-doers are put in their place - one dies, one lives in exile in the US drunk on red wine, one drinks soju to get over his sorrow every time he thinks of his son's misdeeds, the other pounds her chest at losing a potential Chaebol daughter-in-law and no son or grandson to see her off when she dies (serves her right).  I leave you to imagine who is who.

Our heroine returns from Japan.  For the past year, she's been there trainiing under a baking/dessert masterchef.  She's now back to fulfil her long-held dream to continue her dear papa's humble bakery shop.  I leave you to decide if San is with her or not (depends on whether you're a San-is-dead or San-is-alive believer).

Our hero is now a changed man.  He has grown leaps and bounds since Ji Hee's death.  He is now officially Chaebol-in-charge since the demise of Chaebol dad, where treatment in Germany did not work.  He works hard, has two able and loyal and faithful righthand and lefthand men in Kwang Min hyung and Kwang Soo. And yet, he feels empty. Like something is missing.  In the past year, no matter how many substitute drivers (Daeri) he requests, none is good enough for him.  Hmm, I wonder why?

One day, he decides to visit an old haunt - a place that has given him much pain, anguish, and yet at the same time, warmth, love and comfort.  He has expected the bakery to be closed and collecting cobwebs and dust, but Lo and Behold! It's open for business!

Our hero sees a boy of about 6 years old playing outside. I leave you to decide if it's San or not (depends on whether you're a San-is-dead or San-is-alive believer).

Ailee's song "Tears Stole The Heart" begins playing. 

Our hero walks to the bakery door and pushes it open.  The doorbell tinkles and he hears a familiar voice call from behind the counter: "Annyeonghaseyo," and that person lifts her head and straightens up. Our hero and heroine look at each other, and their eyes meet. Time seems to stand still.  Seconds or minutes may have passed. Our hero's eyes are so intense, it is like he is boring a hole into the one he is looking at.  Neither one is smiling, moving or saying anything.  Just that intense stare. <<Be still my fangirl heart>> 

At this point Ailee's wailing:
I believe that I love you, shaking me up crazily
I believe that I love you, my swaying heart
In case you get scared and hide if I go to you
Though it hurts to death, I only look at you

One day, one day, we saw each other for the first time
Suddenly, I'm out of breath and my painful memories
Have all disappeared

I believe that I love you, shaking me up crazily
I believe that I love you, my swaying heart ...

The camera pans to the two figures of our hero and heroine still staring at each other.
Fade to black.

If they give me a crappy ending, this is what I'll fall back on in my secret happily-ever-after bubble.
Fighting MJ and YJ!

Streaming today is already absolutly horrible.

I ususally watch KBS on wednsday -thursday from I wake up many hours before the drama starts

and its buffing like crazy.

Its not my line as I am on 100/100 optic fiber, but the outsource that laggs to unwatchable.

Guest adniRose

only a few hours left... \:D/ really excited for upcoming eps to see MH-YJ building up their relationship...and YJ confrontation with DH...go go Kang YooJung, we get your back here at Secret Society/Stalker Society...and please pass this too that despicable person..anigif_enhanced-buzz-22692-1360640820-1.

Ailee killed it with her OST song, it's so beautiful and her voice expresses all the emotions flawlessly, the lyrics are so sad as well. God I love this melodrama !!.

Right now with the way things are I feel like it'll either be a sad ending OR an open ending. The makers have a lot of work to do in order to make it believable that MH & YJ will fall in love with each other, with just 6 episodes left. I'm hoping they deliver cause it's an awesome drama so far, keeping the faith though :)

about posting links

I didnt know posting live broadcast streaming links was a nono

I tought that was only links to streaming UPLOADED copyright material like on youtube and such sites.

Ripped files not owned by uploader and download links of same sort of files.

Janett said:

about posting links

I didnt know posting live broadcast streaming links was a nono

I tought that was only links to streaming UPLOADED copyright material like on youtube and such sites.

Ripped files not owned by uploader and download links of same sort of files.