[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Okay, this is pure speculation here, and I am probably WAAAAYYYYY off base, but does anyone think the mystery behind MH's half sister and San's possible faked death might be related? We know that DH's mother "lost" a daughter. What if she actually faked the baby's death and gave her away because she didn't have the money to raise her? She didn't seem all too cut up about it when she was telling YJ. Maybe the second wife lost her child and was desperate to have one to hold on to her place in MH's family. So she bought the baby from DH's mom and passed it off as her own. Obviously this is a ridiculous scenario, but we are talking about makjang K-Drama here -- anything is possible! And what is a melodrama without some birth secrets ;)

Through discovering the half sister's connection to DH's family, that might lead YJ to finding San. If that horrible mother did it once, she can do it again. Just a thought. A crazy, improbable thought...

Guest thu6tudo

aznchic209 said: Am I the only one who feels like our main male lead MH is not well-developed? I feel like the writers are focusing too much on DH (when there shouldn't have been that much focus on him in the first place) and they're not giving MH any depth! Right now, he's still the same -- although slowly starting to care for YJ and if the rest of the drama follows up on his process into becoming a decent human being, then I'll stop complaining here, ha. SY isn't well-developed either. I find her very one-dimensional. She's what you call FAKE. In front of her friends, she comes off as high and mighty... but behind closed doors, she has quite the temper. She's stubborn and full of pride (which is why I think MH doesn't like her that way). He's asked her many times "SY, do you really want to get married? Do you like me?" and not once has she really answered him.

what i am really waiting on tonight's episode are the stills posted where MH seemed to be drunk and YJ was there and and both are in the car. what happened to MH? another self pitying? how small is their world that they keep on bumping onto each other? or MH is not yet over stalking her? :)) i don't know if MH is the kind of guy who can't live without a girl he can depend on... just like what he had done towards JH. :-? or he is simply falling in love with her.

Guest feliciawst

i just marathoned all 6 episode today and omg i love this show already! the story line is so pulling and the leads are pulling off their character pretty well. super excited for the next episode tonight!! 

Just started watching it last night.  The story is so touching I can't stop crying.   Can't wait for the next eposide now.  Totally addicted. 

ladytron33 said: Okay, this is pure speculation here, and I am probably WAAAAYYYYY off base, but does anyone think the mystery behind MH's half sister and San's possible faked death might be related? We know that DH's mother "lost" a daughter. What if she actually faked the baby's death and gave her away because she didn't have the money to raise her? She didn't seem all too cut up about it when she was telling YJ. Maybe the second wife lost her child and was desperate to have one to hold on to her place in MH's family. So she bought the baby from DH's mom and passed it off as her own. Obviously this is a ridiculous scenario, but we are talking about makjang K-Drama here -- anything is possible! And what is a melodrama without some birth secrets ;)

Through discovering the half sister's connection to DH's family, that might lead YJ to finding San. If that horrible mother did it once, she can do it again. Just a thought. A crazy, improbable thought...

Guest jjsweeter0211

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 13px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 24px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "Kim Bo Kyung (김보경) - 그때로 가고싶다 (Full Audio) [secret OST]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_gO8xPg-cE

cr to uploader

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; "Kim Bo Kyung – I Want To Go Back (그때로 가고싶다) Secret OSTBy popgasa on October 15, 2013

Love is getting farther away

Seasons are changing more and more

At some point, we have changed

Memories wash over me more and more again today

It washes over me as cold scars

Because you changed, even my memories are trying to erase you

We loved each other

We shed tears together

Living under the same sky was happiness to me

You were like the sky

Those days, we used to love in that space

I want to go back to the days we were only in love

Memories wash over me more and more again today

It washes over me as cold scars

Because you changed, even my memories are trying to erase you

We loved each other

We shed tears together

You were like the sky

We loved each other

We shed tears together

You were like the sky

http://popgasa.com/2013/10/15/kim-bo-kyung-i-want-to-go-back-그때로-가고싶다-secret-ost/

Guest PinkNinjaStar

Hi everyone! First time posting on this thread...right now, Secret is my new Nice Guy. Every time I am watching an episode...It's like i am watching nice guy all over again..the excitement, anticipation are the same. I am not a big mellow drama fan..but this two dramas really struck me big time. The night river scene of YJ was so heart breaking...felt it so bad! :(( and the constant replay of San's scenes didn't help at all..Anyway, i like how the story is progressing now.....can't wait for tomorrow. :)

ladytron33 said: Okay, this is pure speculation here, and I am probably WAAAAYYYYY off base, but does anyone think the mystery behind MH's half sister and San's possible faked death might be related? We know that DH's mother "lost" a daughter. What if she actually faked the baby's death and gave her away because she didn't have the money to raise her? She didn't seem all too cut up about it when she was telling YJ. Maybe the second wife lost her child and was desperate to have one to hold on to her place in MH's family. So she bought the baby from DH's mom and passed it off as her own. Obviously this is a ridiculous scenario, but we are talking about makjang K-Drama here -- anything is possible! And what is a melodrama without some birth secrets ;)

anvesha said: ladytron33 said: Okay, this is pure speculation here, and I am probably WAAAAYYYYY off base, but does anyone think the mystery behind MH's half sister and San's possible faked death might be related? We know that DH's mother "lost" a daughter. What if she actually faked the baby's death and gave her away because she didn't have the money to raise her? She didn't seem all too cut up about it when she was telling YJ. Maybe the second wife lost her child and was desperate to have one to hold on to her place in MH's family. So she bought the baby from DH's mom and passed it off as her own. Obviously this is a ridiculous scenario, but we are talking about makjang K-Drama here -- anything is possible! And what is a melodrama without some birth secrets ;)

Thank you for the new OST. This new song it look like its talking  about YJ & DH relationship in the past and now that they broke up.