[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@aznladd33, @lettykay,

All troubles are caused by that accident. It's an accident not an intentional crime but can ruin DH's dream forever. His goal to become a prosecutor will all be in vain once he confesses that he caused an accident and his girlfriend received punishment for him.

Till this point of the story, I see him not doing wrong yet. Perhaps, he might not be able to compete with MH; therefore, he fell into his trap. Yet, in any case, he cannot say why he has been so defensive of YJ.

I know he is not a clean sheet but till now, I yet to see him commit a big crime. He even turns to compete MH and bring about his possible wrongdoings but fails to level up MH as the latter is too big for a small prosecutor like the former to win over. Instead, be aware, MH constantly push him in anxiety and in a situation where DH has to stop defending YJ.

If he is really bad, DH will not come pick up YJ when she is released from prison. He would not care her whereabouts and her father's. He would have left her and YJ will not blame her, that's for sure he damn knows it.

Nonetheless, he doesn't do it. He stays protective of her till now till YJ brings up about breakup. DH might have killed YJ's father but the truth is yet to be explored. If he does it, he might have done it unconsciously. Once he knows it, it's too late to back it up maybe. dunno... this is conspiracy.

Here, my point is until now, I still can't hate him but sympathize him for whatever happened around him due to his once indecisiveness in the past.

channak said:
If he had killed YJ dad why would he show up at the funeral does not make sense .DH is a pitfall, coward, and unable to save the ones he loved without money or power. I believe he will get power and wealth and will start his revenge on k group and MH.

@Ldy Gmerm, when do you feel like DH feels ashamed of having YJ as a girlfriend? If you are mentioning about the restaurant scene, then I believe it is because DH knows MH is coming and worried about YJ perhaps; thus makes her leave early. I am just guessing. I don't know what his real motive then. He might be bad, really really bad but till this point, based upon the drama I have seen, he seems doing fine. :-)

@hnin: it is not just that scene (although we know he can not acknowledge her as his gf (although MH knows) as well as saying he is the prosecutor that sent her to jail) it just seems to be all of it. He didn't have to shout it from the roof tops. But then again how could he since everyone at work would recognize her as being sent to jail by him.  Perhaps it is because his parents don't think she is good enough or the fact that although he may care of her I believe the relationship prior to the accident was one of dependence (he may have loved her in the beginning) for her always working hard for him to succeed (like a comfy shoe). I think that she was not his ideal women anymore if ever. Thus he could not say I love you to her in the car before the accident. After the accident it is guilt because she took the rap and her life is now a mess due to that sacrifice. We have seen that he has a little interest in the other female lead a rich, successful person who dresses well and would be perfect for his level where his mother and him want him to be. He may be sorry now and remorseful due to all that has happened to her since she did the time and got out but I see a sense of relief from him soon to be done with her and the quilt of the situation. She has freed him of the obligation to her actually seeing the vicious cycle it made or will make. I see him turning into someone that although he knows its wrong he will cause problems for YJ later to continue to protect the secret.  That's just my opinion.

If he had killed YJ dad why would he show up at the funeral does not make sense .DH is a pitfall, coward, and unable to save the ones he loved without money or power. I believe he will get power and wealth and will start his revenge on k group and MH.

He wouldn't have killed YJ dad directly with his hands but would have placed him in a situation where he knows YJ dad can easily be hurt or die, we see that YJ dad was found in a far away place seeing as MH started driving in the night but him and YJ only got to where her father was early in the morning.

I wonder what right DH has if he seeks revenge, he was the one making the choices after all MH always gave him the chance to do what was right or what could get him the most benefit but he always chose doing what he could benefit from instead, so unlike all the pretty words he said about the type of prosecutor he wanted to be, what push come to shove, his true nature kicks in and he is willing to throw anyone under the bus if he can profit from doing so.

Guest SexyDolceVita

Luv OST Part 1 of this drama.

Navi's voice is so full of emotions!

And...I have to say...Bae Soo Bin's character is such a badaxx!

WTF!

He made his gf take the rap for him.
Then he killed her father?
What about their baby?
Did the baby really die because of septicemia?

Sigh...if this character doesn't get KARMA paid back in full towards the end of this drama, I am going to strike lottery tomorrow!

I don't think YJ made DH's mind when she decided to go prison. He knew exactly what she was doing, and he chose the easy way out. She thought that because he was a prosecutor and she was just a cashier, he had more to loose. He was a coward. The reason why he picked her up, and didn't break up with her is because he is feeling guilty. He is not a monster, I just think that he left his greediness overcome the right thing to do. And since the first mistake, he is just making more mistakes to cover up the first one. It was an accident, but he saw MH's girlfriend, he knew what he did. I guess he was too nervous and afraid of loosing everything, but this doesn't change anything.

hnin wintnaing said: @Ldy Gmerm, when do you feel like DH feels ashamed of having YJ as a girlfriend? If you are mentioning about the restaurant scene, then I believe it is because DH knows MH is coming and worried about YJ perhaps; thus makes her leave early. I am just guessing. I don't know what his real motive then. He might be bad, really really bad but till this point, based upon the drama I have seen, he seems doing fine. :-)

@Ldy, yes I prepared to hate him in later episodes. When he fails to come pay respect to YJ's father at the funeral, I have a sense that he is turning into someone evil. He will definitely cause troubles for YJ like you say. He will turn himself into a vengeful and cruel person. That's for sure.

Therefore, I wish YJ all the best. I wish her unchanged even after she learns of DH's crime and motives. I wish her to love DH like she always does. Of course, she will fall for MH at one point due to his protection and guardiance. Yet this doesn't neccessarily mean it is a mistake to have loved DH. I wish her all the best and be strong_ act as a strong female lead with so much love and care to all she loves and all those loved her. :-)

Guest channak

DH will seek revenge as soon as MH will start liking YJ thats when will see the story change. YJ may have taken the blame and inconclusive her life has suffered losing her baby and father and her relationship too this was indirect to her choice instead she should have allowed DH to be sent to jail but she loved him more than herself.

hnin wintnaing said: @aznladd33, @lettykay,

All troubles are caused by that accident. It's an accident not an intentional crime but can ruin DH's dream forever. His goal to become a prosecutor will all be in vain once he confesses that he caused an accident and his girlfriend received punishment for him.

Till this point of the story, I see him not doing wrong yet. Perhaps, he might not be able to compete with MH; therefore, he fell into his trap. Yet, in any case, he cannot say why he has been so defensive of YJ.

I know he is not a clean sheet but till now, I yet to see him commit a big crime. He even turns to compete MH and bring about his possible wrongdoings but fails to level up MH as the latter is too big for a small prosecutor like the former to win over. Instead, be aware, MH constantly push him in anxiety and in a situation where DH has to stop defending YJ.

If he is really bad, DH will not come pick up YJ when she is released from prison. He would not care her whereabouts and her father's. He would have left her and YJ will not blame her, that's for sure he damn knows it.

Nonetheless, he doesn't do it. He stays protective of her till now till YJ brings up about breakup. DH might have killed YJ's father but the truth is yet to be explored. If he does it, he might have done it unconsciously. Once he knows it, it's too late to back it up maybe. dunno... this is conspiracy.

Here, my point is until now, I still can't hate him but sympathize him for whatever happened around him due to his once indecisiveness in the past.

@Janett, had DH called for an ambulance, he would be tracked and couldn't escape out. He is a prosecutor so he knows how to get out of the crime, not leaving any piece of trace. If you wanna term it as an intentional crime, you may; but to be fair and square, we can't really badge him a bad a** so far as we don't know what has really happened. I am not protecting him but juz wanna wait for the plot to reveal the truth on its own. So far, we don't have any evidence but the secrets yet to be explored. I wonder why Bae Soo Bin takes this type of character in his projects all the time? No wonder, he is so natural acting this awkward and conflicting evil. He is exactly the same person in this drama as he was in 49 days. I hope he would regret all his actions later in this drama like he cried and called for forgiveness in 49 days.

Another day, another episode, another record-breaking rating for Secret. Good job to all casts and staffs. They deserved it. They do great and exhausting job physically and emotionally, esp. HJE. Must be so draining. I saw her pic in a restaurant half-sleeping while read her script LOL. But from all the BTS pics they all seems to always have fun in the set so it's reassuring.

AGB Nielsen Thurs 10/10 Prime Time Dramas Rating:

1st: Secret   Nationwide 14.6% (3rd)      Seoul   15.4% (3rd)
2nd: Heirs                       10.5% (11th)                 11.8% (9th)
3rd: Medical Top Team     didn't placed                 didn't placed

http://www.agbnielsen.co.kr/

Guys T_T did anyone watch it subbed?? it's at 99% @ viki as ppl said previously. GUYS I can't my feels~ T_T Poor YJ so many things she lost, such a sad life... T_T DH is such a..a...he is the worst ever!!! I can't believe he did that to YJ's father, so despicable.
I am riding my wave of feels, sorry if I don't make any sense but this ep. at a point even my heart hurt D'':
No preview too, what am I gonna do for a week, how will I survive?? D: