[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest fantast1k1

Secret is consuming every part of my being :-O

The scene after MH-YJ date at the Park came to my mind in a musical number...

Once they were greeted by the Unnies...YJ started singing pointing at MH...I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want..if you want my future, forget my past..if you wanna get with me, better make it fast...if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends, make it last forever, friendship never ends... :-\" :-\" :-\"

Gangster Unni, Sandara Herb Oil and Hye Ri bust a move...yeah! =))

Additional info about the upcoming holiday trip for Secret:

-  It was 1st proposed by Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum.
-  The crews that will be participate are estimated around 100 people; some of casts (Hwang Jung Eum, Ji Sung, Bae Soo Bin, Lee Deok Hwa) also insisted for contribute to payment.
-  The schedule is still discussed, given of many participants. But looks like it'll be next week.
-  Probably going to be 4 days 3 nights.
-  There some rumor that after the typhoon disaster in Philippine, they probably gonna change the destination. But some sources instead says that  they'll still go there, even also will give some voluntary relief works there too.

Guest jjsweeter0211

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Jisung (지성) - 폭풍의 언덕 (Wuthering Heights)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWIYS-KD_YM
cr to uploader

Guest missmaple

ladiess.... hold mee... i'm swooning here after hear the newest ost.. so much emotion in the song... JS is maybe not the great singer but the way he sings the song. i'm melted..

Guest rintintintin

Call me crazy but I want to tell you this, My colleague saw me crying at my desk and he asked me why I'm crying? Then I said, I'm getting sad because it's raining here huhuhu! It's obviously that my colleague knows that I'm watching Secret and he said that:"Geeezzzz, ur crying because this is the last right?" I know that this drama aside from Shark, was my favorite melodrama too. :D
@cynkdf Thank you for the article, How i wish that they will go to Tacloban to help the victims of typhoon eh? hahaha! I think they know this hihihi! :P Oh please! :D
Please, don't secret us PD nim! :P

November 13, 2013
Actor Ji Sung Sings OST of Drama 'Secret'
KBS Global
8008181_5636_l.jpg

Actor Ji Sung, whose performance in KBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Secret” is gaining him fans, has recorded the drama’s theme song. Namoo Actors, Ji Sung’s agency, announced on Nov. 11 that Ji Sung sang Secret’s theme “Wuthering Heights” at a recording session on Nov. 8. The theme song's name is the same as that of Emily Bronte’s novel, which frequently appears in the drama. Ji Sung’s version of the song will be released on Nov.13. Secret, a drama in 16 parts, will end this week with the 15th and 16th episode.  

November 6, 2013
"Secrets", Hwang Jeong-eum, why she pushes him out
Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net
Hwang Jeong-eum cried as she pushed away Ji Seong.

On the thirteenth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Secrets", Kang Yoo-jeong (Hwang Jeong-eum) blamed herself for the death of Seo Ji-hee (Yang Jin-seong).
Chairman Jo (Lee Deok-hwa) completed surgery and returned to work to find out the relationship between Jo Min-hyeok and Kang Yoo-jeong and pressured her. Min-hyeok was furious when he found out and went to see her but she wouldn't open the door for him.
When he kept banging on her door she said, "I know. If I was more careful that time, Seo Ji-hee would still be alive and next to you. I was so happy that I didn't want anything in my way. I was afraid so I avoided it. So that makes me the one who killed Se o Ji-hee".
"I think about the day every time I see you. I can't bear to look at you because I feel so guilty. I don't want to see you anymore".
Min-hyeok had tears in his eyes as he said, "I'll leave so don't become hurt".
Meanwhile, Kang Yoo-jeong went to Seo Ji-hee's charnel house and said, "I wanted to hold that hand even for a day", showing her hidden feelings for Jo Min-hyeok.
ep_13_1.jpg

Guest ccmbebe

I love the OST, Jisung sing very well consider he isn't a singer and with his busy shooting schedule that he also needs to record this in a short time, this came out pretty good!

it's Wednesday already? funny how i wanted today to come but now that it's here, i'm starting to wish i could go back to Sunday..
Can't they just make this show lasts forever, letting us fans be spoiled by torturing DH and SY? it's kinda unfair DH only get punished in two last episodes after what YJ had been going through because of him... and we can never get enough of YJ's and MH's cute cuddling time!
oh my poor fangirl heart... =((
*sobbing at the corner while collecting pieces of a broken fangirling heart*

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Ji Sung – Heights of Wind Storm (폭풍의 언덕) Secrets OSTBy popgasa on November 12, 2013

Like a fool, like a fool, I smile and smile and cry again
How can our love be this painful? I smile and smile and cry again

The wind blows and swallows my body
Even if I have nothing, I can’t live without you

I love you like crazy, I miss you like crazy
My love is like a storm, making my heart explode
I can only be as far away from you as I can allow it
No one can stop me
This is what my foolish love says

I hug you from behind and I cry and cry and cry again

The wind blows and swallows my body
Even if I have nothing, I can’t live without you

No one can stop me
This is what my foolish love says

My love for you hurts more than saying goodbye
But I can’t let you go
Only you

No one can stop me
My foolish love calls you

http://popgasa.com/2013/11/12/ji-sung-heights-of-wind-storm-폭풍의-언덕-secrets-ost/

Guest atomickitty

@sally_b image of herb oil reminded me of something that happened this weekend. And I wanted to ask you guys, do you sometimes make comments or say things to people in your everyday life that have to deal with a drama and then everyone looks at you like you're crazy? At Sunday dinner, I made a Pot Roast that wasn't really as delicious as I normally make it (I'm not gonna be modest. I'm a good cook!!!). And as we were eating it I said out loud, "I think this needs some herb oil" and then I started laughing. Everyone looked at me like, "Huh? Is she crazy?" and asked me what I was talking about. I told them never mind.. only my people on crazy secret love thread will know what I'm talking about. I just remembered that now and it made me laugh all over again..

Guest blueivy

Secret is coming to an end and I'm on the edge.... My tears are dried up knowing this is the end... My body is shaking and my knees are knocking!!!!!!! What to do..... What should I do.....

JS can sing! the voice that melts me omg! the ost is superb~ let's enjoy the 2nd last ep tonite guys *i'm so not ready to say goodbye*...though i wouldnt be able to watch it live because of my class! mannn why did the uni do classes during nite time??