[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest IguanaSoap

SeGafanlady said: Ji Sung deserve a Korean Oscar for Drama or sumthin' for his super amazing performance in that locker room... it looks so damn natural that we can't find any track that it's a drama and an actor plays a character that is even more realistic than in real life...... bravo to the max...

Guest falloutjane

Morning after feels!

The backhug is now confirmed to be in slow mo eh? As opposed to just my wonky internet connection? Seriously, it was too staged I felt. I think any normal person not expecting anything, no matter how deep in thoughts you are, would've at least yelped when grabbed midstep. Also it's so unbelievable how he just appeared out of nowhere. At least show his car pulling up behind the bus and him running to grab her. While everything else so far has some realism in it, this one is asking for too much. Another way would be panning out and letting us see MH hovering somewhere nearby. And when the bus pulls over, he comes running after her and pulling her ala embrace in The Master's Sun at the traffic accident. That was one hug that had ALL OF MY FEELS. So I cracked up last night, seriously just laughing all over my keyboard and I don't doubt that it would happen again.

Let's see. Reading some of the translation, I really loved how now Wuthering Heights has a whole new different meaning. Why didn't we see it?!?! We were just so intent on Revenge that grew out of Love instead of what the writers were actually driving at: Love that grew out of Revenge. It's so clear and duh now that it's really quite terrible that we needed it to be spelt out. Hur. We were so intent on the whole MH and JH and his revenge when it's so clear that the story is about MH and YH and their love. Ahhh, the brilliance! LOVES IT.

Also, I think I read some translation about Viper thinking of harming MH's dad to bring MH to her. HAHAHAHAHA. What a load of crock, that one. I'm thinking if anyone dies, it'll be the father and it'll be through SY's manipulations and DH's own hands. So both will end up in jail. SWEET. And yes, if the whole wedding gown thing is something that will happen, I think MH will leave her at the altar or not even turn up. Because the deluded woman DOES NOT SEEM TO GET IT THROUGH HER HEAD.

Other than that, it's so nice to see MH standing up for YJ. To know that he's grown and will be all ROAR! MY WOMAN! Even in the face of abandonment from KGroup. On the other hand, however, while YJ remains awesome and like a total boss in front of DH. I REALLY, REALLY WANT HER TO STOP APOLOGISING. While it's a nice humble act for the first time and we understand how she's always sorry and guilty and yada yada yada, SHE NEEDS TO STOP APOLOGISING TO THE WRONG PEOPLE. IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!! I won't call it self-pity but it comes close and it's such a turn off honestly. I should go rewatch the episodes and see how many times she said sorry. Ergh.

Best scene for 13: The whole heartbreaking conversation over the huge door. And all that yelling! And the tears! And the heartfelt conversation. Ergh.

SHOW!! YOU HAVE MY HEART FOREVAH!!!!

I think DH will sabotage K Group by betraying the company. In ep 13, the head prosecutor who met up with MH mentioned about the Chairman's shady dealings. MH said that KM could be trusted but the Gomsa-nim said that DH has to deal with it. I think that DH will cause KM to be arrested.

As for DH, MH and YJ will discover enough evidence to make DH panic.

In Ep 13 we can also see that YJ stills feel guilty about Ji Hee which is why she could not bring herself to accept MH. When MH reveals to her that it was not DH and her car that cause JH's death as per the truck driver, perhaps that allows YJ to accept MH's love and to show her love to him.

I think there will be some ultimate sacrifice by MH to YJ.

Guest atomickitty

@Nevyn, @starlight116,
I did see My PS Partner and ya.. I still thought he was just.. adorable. I kept on picturing his character from Protect The Boss. I might need to watch PS Partner again now that I'm seeing him in a different light. Also he's not the type of actor I usually lust after. I tend to like the brawnier (taller, beefier) action movie type guys. Cha Seung Won, So Ji Sub, Jung Woo Sung, Jo Dong Hyuk (I could go on naming names but I will stop now before I faint)...

Guest serenity003

Just thinking (like we all do for this drama) :P is that YJ said just one day right, maybe that like today....like episode 14, she will juts follow her heart for one day and then maybe hide from MH or something like that. You know kdramas, when heroine will just spend one happy day with the hero and then the rest tear jekers

I'm with you @Nevyn

I've always liked Ji Sung. I thought he was adorable. Never found him sexy till this drama.

Welcome to the sexiness of Ji Sung! It's never too late for anything, everything! It's better now than later!

I couldn't believe I first fell in love with him in All In! I meant I could, did believe it but through all those hot and steamy love scenes of Lee Byung Hun and Song Hye Kyo! That's some kind of management!

The bus scene gif showed JI Sung hand in a cupping position...hilarious! Was he thinking he might grab her breast? Well, he's such a Boy Scout if he thought of that ahead of time =))

In one of the screen caps several, several pages back, I believe his hand touched, brushed past her breast/s before making its' place above her breasts onto her chest! He may not be able to cup it but he did manage to touch, brush it! I guess that's better than nothing!

Guest falloutjane

Also, MH has been in the same attire/suit for the past god-knows-how-many-episodes. I NEED MY SAJANGNIM IN THAT BLUE DENIMISH SHIRT WITH HIS SLEEVES ROLLED AND THAT BLACK SLACKS AND THAT LV BELT BUCKLE.

ROAR.