[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Ok Secret Society Yeorobun! Off to watch HJE in Giant...highly recommended for you all to see Giant...great actor ensemble...awesome acting by HJE as well

;)

i agree with that, and golden time if u love medical drama. incarnation of money is good drama too. but i prefer giant kekekekeke, although they have long episode.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Rainbow's Jisook lends her sweet voice for 'Secret Love' (ft. Outsider) from 'Secrets' OST

Rainbow's Jisook has stepped up as the next artist to participate in the OST of the ongoing drama 'Secrets'!

The song "Secret Love" features the fast paced rap of Outsider and serves to convey the feelings that Minhyuk harbors for Yoojung.

If you've been enjoying the intense episodes of the drama lately, make sure to give the song above a listen as Jisook sings about the 'secret love' between the two lead characters.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/rainbows-jisook-lends-her-sweet-voice-for-secret-love-ft-outsider-from-secrets-ost#axzz2jdpfrrGj

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Kim Ji Sook (of Rainbow) feat. Outsider – Secret Love (Secrets OST)By popgasa on November 5, 2013

20131105-225732.jpg

Don’t just look at me with worries eyes
I’m sick of your heart that I can’t figure out (do you really not know?)

Say me love me kiss me babe
You tell me first
Tell me love me touch me babe
My love is a secret love

One day, two days, three days, four days, we can’t ever love again
When one day, two days, three days pass, you’ll get hurt so please leave me
But you filled up my empty heart
Untying the knot of you and me (I guess you don’t know how I feel)

You tell me first
My love is a secret love

(Love is madness) my heart is shaking
(Love is sadness) I think I’m going to cry
Even after a day, two days, three days pass, you still don’t know my heart

You tell me first
My love is a secret love

I thought I could never love again
But what do I do with my heart that keeps falling for you?
I asked you to please stop now
But seeing you be so calm toward me after a few days
Has shaken up my heart at some point
I can’t figure out your heart but I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier
I really want to tell you my heart now, please know that
My heart beats faster and I’m nervous
My heart is sweating
Carefully take out your secretive love for me

You tell me first
My love is a secret love

One day, two days, three days, four days, we can’t ever love again
When one day, two days, three days pass, you’ll get hurt so please leave me
One day, two days, three days, four days, you shook up my heart at some point
One day, two days, three days, four days pass, take out your secretive love for me

http://popgasa.com/2013/11/05/kim-ji-sook-of-rainbow-feat-outsider-secret-love-secrets-ost/

Acceptable ending...for me at least....another updated crazy unthinkable theory.

but a lot will change once what I believe the revelation of BIRTH SECRET of MH & MJ. I still have my eyes on SHIFTYEYES KM.

1) happy ending with YJ & MH's alive.

2) open ending with time jump and reunion of YJ & MH.

3) DH- preferably dead as if SAN confirmed alive, I don't want him to be part of San's future which will be unavoidable as he's still the father.

4) SY- alive in mental institution, clutching Wuthering Height's novel.

It maybe possible for SY to threaten YJ with SAN's life and DH will try to save YJ & SAN. DH will died during the rescue and of course with SY unknowingly pregnant with DH's baby.

5) DHM- heart attack and dead on arrival to hospital. I don't want her having stroke attack as that's a chronic illness and needs long term care. Knowing YJ, she'll sacrifice herself to look after her if DH is dead as she's still SAN's grandmother.

@hellochloe, I was trying to google person singing kumbayah gif and found this ... hugging someone instead
google "quite possibly the greatest GIF of all time "   (seeing this for the first time)
Now if the writers give us an ending that makes sense and does not end in the death of either of the OTP, then (despite some continuity flaws here and there) we can say to Secret the show what Jeremy the lion is saying ...

Well I'm coming outta the Lurka Mode, I Finishes Reading All The New Post! yay me :)>- And I ReWatched Episodes 11 & 12 too ;) So Yea I Really Don't Have Anything Insightful or Awesome To Impart With You All Sadly :(( Since Everybody Pretty Much Has Said Everything That Can Possibly Can Be Said About The 'Unimaginable Ending' Plot Scheme/Theory And What Not...I Really Think That MH & YJ Are Going Get An Happy Ending. I Remember I Found A Pic Of MH & YJ Dressed Up In Wedding Gown and All! But Alas I Couldn't Find It Again To Share With You All X_X But I Hope I'm Going 8-} From My Secret Addiction :) P.S I Think Part 6 'Secret Love' By Jisook & Outsider Is Catchy Gave it A Listen Like 5 Times :) Ok Now I'm Off To Watch The Suspicious Housekeeper (Watch Both Newest Episodes Raw) Now To View Them With Subbies! Bye Byes Guise :-h

November 6, 2013
'SECRET' The truth about 'Cho Tae Geun Clinic' revealed STARN News 20131105164216_5278a158c07af_1.jpg

The secret of 'Cho Tae Geun Clinic' in 'SECRET' was revealed.

On November 5th, the production team of KBS 2TV drama 'SECRET' explained about the truth of 'Cho Tae Geun Clinic', which has been a big issue among many viewers.
'Cho Tae Geun Clinic' appeared on a bus stop advertisement which was shown during one of the scenes of 12th episode of 'SECRET', and many people started growing curious about whether such a medical clinic actually exists.
After the broadcast, one netizen wrote on the internet, "I searched on map, and there is no such thing as 'Cho Tae Geun Clinic'. This might be a surprise gift for us from the produciton team."
The production team of 'SECRET' said "'Cho Tae Geun Clinic' is a fake name that we made up. The advertisement was done with CG, and as many people guessed, we mixed Ji Sung's actual name, Kwak Tae Geun, and his drama character name, 'Cho Min Hyuk'."
The production team went on, "We were surprised by how so many viewers caught such a small detail. Thank you so much for your attention."
Netizens left comments, such as "That was cute", "The production team is so clever", and "I never knew that Ji Sung's actual name was Kwak Tae Geun."
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Guest IguanaSoap

rubie said: The production team of 'SECRET' said "'Cho Tae Geun Clinic' is a fake name that we made up. The advertisement was done with CG, and as many people guessed, we mixed Ji Sung's actual name, Kwak Tae Geun, and his drama character name, 'Cho Min Hyuk'."
The production team went on, "We were surprised by how so many viewers caught such a small detail. Thank you so much for your attention."
Netizens left comments, such as "That was cute", "The production team is so clever", and "I never knew that Ji Sung's actual name was Kwak Tae Geun."
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

This week's JTBC variety show "Sseol Jeon" featuring a full topic of Hwang Jung Eum in the 2nd segment, "Entertainment Judge", where they analyze and dissecting every aspects of her acting in Secret, popularity, her sharp intuition to always pick good scripts, her long lasting relationship with SG Wannabe's Kim Yong Joon, and the comparisons with her previous roles. "Sseol Jeon" are brought by Kim Gu Ra, Lee Yoon Suk, Park Ji Yoon, Kang Yong Suk, Heo Ji Woong, and Super Junior's Heechul. 

5273522820b26e2d2f83.jpg

527352fc08376e2d2f83.jpg

5273530a26cb6e2d2f831.jpg

The complete pics can be found here:

http://mlbpark.donga.com/mbs/articleV.php?mbsC=bullpen&mbsIdx=3224210&cpage=&mbsW=&select=&opt=&keyword=

The cutest is Heechul. He's mainly fanboying LOL. Probably bec. he's the youngest. Turns out he's been a fan of HJE since her High Kick days.

5273530a26cb6e2d2f83.jpg