Guest azjhoon

Today's Featured broadcast] KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring'

Journal PD original article transfer 2013-12-18 21:54

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Enlarge TextDecrease Text

▲ KBS 2TV <Ruby Ring> ⓒ KBS
    ▲ KBS 2TV <Ruby Ring> ⓒ KBS
    ▲ KBS 2TV <Ruby Ring> / 19 Monday night 7:50 shawl presented by Ruby Kyung confused because, finally beolinda arguing with Luna. On the other hand, due to agonize alone gilja the nammoreul secret drinking of alcohol for the very first time to take burinda drenched. Surprised at the first coming of the disturbed gilja getting sloppy, Ruby also looks anxiously. The next morning, went to work as a conference call Ruby Luna ttaerimyeo dajjagojja Kyung slap me What's the gift of a shawl scream. Luna seemed to anticipate the reaction of the ruby is rather cool look threatening Luna najimakhan voice and make more frustrating. On the other hand, the other day to take a drunken argument condominium accidentally gave Ruby and Luna from the mouth of the argument is the name of the girl coming out of the argument and Luna are Serra something between a gut feeling that ...

82 parts :: Ruby Ring :: Thursday 19 December 19:50

Because of the gift of a ruby ​​scarf Kyung confused, finally beolinda arguing with Luna.On the other hand, due to agonize alone gilja the nammoreul secret drinking of alcohol for the very first time to take burinda drenched. Surprised at the first coming of the disturbed gilja getting sloppy, Ruby also looks anxiously. The next morning, went to work as a conference call Ruby Luna ttaerimyeo dajjagojja Kyung slap me What's the gift of a shawl scream. Luna seemed to anticipate the reaction of the ruby ​​is rather cool look threatening Luna najimakhan voice and make more frustrating. On the other hand, the other day to take a drunken argument condominium accidentally gave Ruby and Luna from the mouth of the argument is the name of the girl coming out of the argument and Luna are Serra between a gut feeling that something ...

Guest emiieeechan

It's only ep 81. Apart from the birth secret, there's still 12 episodes left to reveal the identity secret. I'm assuming that Kyeong min won't find out this week but maybe toward end of next week (around ep 85-88). 

Guest azjhoon

valsava said: @KSHMarlboro,   He can't be in more agony then me I'm tired.  Let's get the show on a move so we can see something of a progress in regards to that situation.

Guest azjhoon

emiieeechan said: It's only ep 81. Apart from the birth secret, there's still 12 episodes left. I'm assuming that Kyeong min won't find out this week but maybe toward end of next week (around ep 85-88). 

Guest azjhoon

'Ruby Ring' strength you want? Ranking nose 'Princess Aurora' caught

News yen original article transfer 2013-12-19 08:17

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article imageClick to enlarge"Ruby Ring" is the third consecutive 'Princess Aurora' was knocked out. audience Korea, according to research firm Nielsen on December 18 evening broadcast on KBS 2TV Drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung / director computerized), 81 times the national standard recorded a 18.7% viewership. Broadcast over the past 17 ​​days compared to 80 times the 0.1% P and 18.8% recorded as it went down. slightly lower viewership in the 'Ruby Ring' Competition in the MBC 'Princess Aurora' (a play imseonghan / director Kim, Jeong - Ho) ahead again. Broadcasting the same time period, but not in the situation dwichirak eopchirak 'Ruby Ring "is the third consecutive Ranking the nose of' Princess Aurora 'notched wins. Broadcast day 'Princess Aurora' ratings of 18.5% over the last 148 times 147 times higher value of 8.1% to 0.4% P seemed more "ruby ring" was not enough to catch up. 'Princess Aurora' than about three months later began airing "Ruby Ring" is the first time last October 21 "Princess Aurora" to break the competition was sparked one day soap opera. Then dwichirak eopchirak from the beginning of November, but "Ruby Ring" is about one months 'Princess Aurora' was unable to overcome the situation. "Princess Aurora" is Dec. 20, "Ruby Ring" on January 3 next year Ranking ahead of each of the winners who will be among the last to gwichu attention. Meanwhile, KBS 1TV 'Love Ride Song "is 25.3%, MBC' King's daughter, hundreds of flavor 'is 9.0%, SBS' well-grown daughter ' 8% of the ratings for each, respectively.

Bakgwanghyeon, self-display "My Filmography" Ruby Ring "I look reviled"

Daily Sports Original Articles transfer 2013-12-19 08:57

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

[Daily Sports hanjehui]Article image

Bakgwanghyeon actor is 'self-display' to laugh clung broadcast last 18 KBS 2TV 'Mamma Mia' in the existing bakgwanghyeon MC appeared as special MC, LeeYoungJa heogyeonghwan progress, featuring sleek appearance bakmiseon and rode the waves. The day he appeared in the KBS 2TV bakgwanghyeon ililgeuk 'Ruby Ring', referring to "the reports I swear," he pinch provocative drama attracted contents. thus gag woman Kim's mother is "Muddy drama like the back of his hand. I do not like people like me do not look complicated, "said the grim drama to the attention of the evaluation collected. currently bakgwanghyeon the "Ruby Ring" was a success in life is to fall in love imjeongeun reach nine stations can reverse the HRC under PD . Caring and warm humanist imjeongeun but then suffered a cynical betrayal of rough figures vary. Smoke and from extremes cause tension and drama of a tense raise a fun. Meanwhile, the broadcast day, "Mamma Mia" is 3.8% nationwide audience (Nielsen Korea) and stayed in the same time period the lowest. Shot at the same time spread SBS 'mate' is 6.2%, MBC 'Golden Fishery - Radio Star' by 6%, respectively, were recorded.

'Princess Aurora' audience '"Ruby Ring" to not get "

Seoul Economic Original Articles transfer 2013-12-19 10:20

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image"Ruby Ring" is the third consecutive 'Princess Aurora' exceeded. research firm Nielsen ratings 19 days the last 18 days, according to Korea Broadcasting of 'Princess Aurora' is 18.5% (the national standard) ratings of record. "Aurora Princess' last broadcast viewership rising 18.5% more than the 0.4% P, but 'Ruby Ring' and did not go beyond. day "Ruby Ring" was a record 18.7% of the total TV audience viewership ranked second in the record. Princess Aurora was ranked third. Meanwhile, 'Princess Aurora' is coming to the end of the 20th 150 times already ceased to be ahead. "Ruby Ring" is already ceased to January 3.

So just like i figure fridays episode will begin the unravelling looking forward to see how gil ja defends her self in this one because though shes in a tight spot she still should have done the right thing even though one will get hurt but the truth hurts regardless.

Guest azjhoon

EPISODE 82 SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, Lee So Yeon in "You're the one who is dirty richard simmons"

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-19 20:18

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = jojiyoung News] Lee So Yeon imjeongeun brother had declared war.

Broadcast on the 19th afternoon KBS2 'Ruby Ring "(a play hwangsunyoung, computerized production) is defined Ruby (Lee So Yeon) background Min husband (gimseokhun) handing a gift to his brother Chung shawl Luna (imjeongeun) was drawn to look jealous.

Ruby is a gift from the past Kyung same scarf shawl and gave himself suspected Luna. Kyung locked shawl recalls watching the past is jealous of this ruby ​​flamed.

Ruby went to work the next day the company called Luna dajjagojja slap slapped aside.Ruby is a "dirty richard simmons, you'll get the point at brother-in-law reportedly had deceived," he accused.

In Luna, "You're the one who is dirty richard simmons. Criticized the man who called you," said take hit.

Even so, "Mr. Kyung, a warm feeling after a long touch neukkyeotneunde liked it. Too was destined to be together we will," said Ruby's nerves deuryeotgo "want to believe it or not? Say Mr. Kyung not died? Us this opportunity to speak frankly why do not you I thought you wanted to live life as the original movie, "he responded strongly.

'Ruby Ring' catch imjeongeun So Yeon, bloody confrontation "dirty girlie"

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-19 20:18

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily reporter Park Jin Young] "ruby ring" Lee So-yeon and imjeongeun were opposed each other's cheeks ttaerimyeo. KBS2 daily drama aired on the 19th "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) from Luna (Lee So Yeon) Kyung husband last night (gimseokhun) Ruby (imjeongeun) knew that was with was outraged. rush to the roof of Ruby Luna recalled slapped her cheek. Ruby also booked without slap Luna. Ruby is "Do not be abused. Overpower you when I got that far, "he said. thus Luna "What's the reason presented by the same shawl. It seems that to get back to you? My husband, "he resented. But Ruby has "seen it. What a treat to receive a man named wife. How are you feeling? Ppaetgin in front of her husband feel? "Atda said sarcastically. And Luna is "crazy enough. That's a point at neoda people. Kkodeu sister long dirty girlie man, "said ilchim was added. This does not surprise one ruby eyes, "You're the dirty Come to think of it, hon yes" right stood down and the first place to Luna, "Mr. Kyung hand felt warm feel warm after a long time. Jeju books angyeot arms when he was a dreamy feel we were meant to be together, too, "said," Why do not we talk frankly yichame? What about the complex relationship between three people? Like always dreaming about movies, right? Think about it. The name is geojiman ppaetgil again, "he said coolly.

"Ruby Ring" gimgayeon, Lee So Yeon bakgwanghyeon on a first-name 'wonder'

Financial News Original article transfer 2013-12-19 20:17

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

Lee So-yeon to call this bakgwanghyeon gimgayeon regarded wondered. aired on the 19th KBS 2TV Drama "ruby ring" the ship Sarah (gimgayeon minutes) can be nine drunk alcohol (bakgwanghyeon minutes) Gun barely take home. day times Sarah is lying supine nine mental well not be noticed for a while that report was eyeballing me for nothing SEI report was to return to the home. homes at the moment I tried the number nine "Forward Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes), Ruby'm sorry," he young and muttered, "that information as soon as you turned to Luna," said the unconsciousness is shouted down. Sera times at the end of this "strange, why and PD calls on the name of the sister-in-law, right?" said Ruby and positive relationship between the number of nine wondered about.

"Ruby Ring" gimgayeon, bakgwanghyeon drool heard 'variable happens'

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-19 20:07

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily reporter Park Jin Young] "ruby ring" drool gimgayeon heard of this bakgwanghyeon. KBS2 daily drama aired on the 19th "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) times in the sera (gimgayeon) is a drunken argument (bakgwanghyeon) to take home gave peculiar in bed thinking while looking at the arguments sera were within "the bread to someone who has no idea what to do gimchiguk drink," he turned around and urgently. argument that moment, "Forward Ruby ( imjeongeun) I'm sorry. I'm the bad guy. Said. Luna Jung (Lee So Yeon) Now, tell me everything, even. Luna Admit it forward, "said Serra shocked the drool. Ruby has this made ​​Sarah Luna adds questions affect sister. 

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, "and I was destined to gimseokhun" So Yeon stimulus

Financial News Original article transfer 2013-12-19 20:26

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

Lee So-yeon was provoked imjeongeun this. aired on the 19th KBS 2TV Drama "Ruby Ring" is defined Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) background Min (gimseokhun minutes) gave the information to the same shawl Luna (imjeongeun minutes) exasperated this day forward Luna is a constant called ruby cheeks beat them separately, without constant Luna also forward information ttaerimyeo ruby ruby cheeks confronted holding the wrist. thus defined Ruby is "Why are you not married like shawl scarf that I gave you?" said naetjiman anger, positive Luna "How about it, I feel ppaetgin in front of her husband?" barrage ruling party official said. positively say Ruby, "I ppaetgyeo husband? Yeah, you just point at people and think positive echoes in Luna's you. Kkodeu long as the man of her sister girl, "said ttajyeotda. , but Luna is positive, "Mr. Kyung long time felt the warm texture of a hand saw. Jeju angyeot arms to him when I was very comfortable after a long absence, and dreaming. It was also meant to be together, we, "he smiled Binggrae well defined ruby touching. tablets Ruby is "You do not lie," said Luna Jung did not believe the "lie? Because you lie, Like the rest of America I live life, do not you? Mr. Kyung told not died. Would you prefer to talk to a trembling heart hagin so. How about we try to be honest yichame? So at a time What about complex relationship between three people? "Luna said the information made ​​more disturbing.

'Ruby' imjeongeun, jealousy slap slapped Lee So Yeon

Star News Original article transfer 2013-12-19 20:33

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

[Money Today Star News La hyojin intern reporter]
    Body image
    / Photo = KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring' TV Screen

"Ruby Ring" is Lee So-yeon's slap imjeongeun struck eleven on the 19th afternoon broadcast on KBS 2TV drama "Ruby Ring" (script, direction hwangsunyoung computational) information on Luna (Lee So-yeon min) is defined Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) to load on the roof. After having slapped slap dajjagojja. Ruby baekgyeongmin (gimseokhun minutes) to present the same as what used to be a scarf that was a gift to stimulate the memories that were objectionable. , but Ruby was not any more. Luna will soon slap stuck up. In Luna is the "bad richard simmons. Kyung tell Mr. presented the same shawl?" Said "It's my husband, Mr. Kyung. You do not understand me," he was saying to express displeasure about Ruby. Ruby is "Yesterday saw it is my wife who What a treat to receive this, "said" How are you feeling? ppaetgin in front of her husband feel? "La Luna teased addition to the added tension. followed by "Mr. Kyung warm touch of the hand, feeling the warmth after a long time .. I saw" La Ruby the "Jeju angyeot arms to him when I was a dreamy mood. too was destined to be together, we" shall attach said Luna's jealousy was also on fire. Meanwhile, the broadcast is "gonna be back living hell d'you remember the good ruby going through, "" inhabit Thus it would not be, "said the mother's sobbing like a ruby rode the broadcast.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, lawmakers run ", you'll become Korea's Hillary"

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-19 20:33

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = jojiyoung News] Lee So-yeon for the political ambitions seemed scary.

Broadcast on the 19th afternoon KBS2 'Ruby Ring "(a play hwangsunyoung, computerized production) is defined Ruby (Lee So-yeon) is proposed to receive direct state lawmakers were drawn.

Ruby is a chance to get the phone calls. Right of members of Congress will be invited to lunch.

Ruby-point in the meal, "Many people envy mentor younger Mr. Ruby wants to nominate Gangnam-election. Hoping lawmakers want our party," was the unexpected proposal.

In Ruby embraces the macabre ambition, "I said lawmakers? Korea that Hillary is going," said turned to politics.

Followed by "I can do it. Politics, that's the what's incredible. Broadcasting hundreds of hanara sold the goods to the customer. Ditching the people who made use of me. Voters can win the hearts," he revealed desire.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, this time the political desire to 'vicious ambition'

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-19 20:30

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily reporter Park Jin Young] 'ruby ring' found So Yeon greed, this time to the political. KBS2 daily drama aired on the 19th "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) from Luna (Lee So-yeon) is a parliamentary by-election proposal received Gangnam . aggressive, ambitious, and is, and it is the reason that there was a desperate ambition. In politics Luna had decided to leave. But he Kyung (gimseokhun) and father-in-law changgeun (jeongdonghwan) betrayed the will of the opposition. changgeun the "big dream you have to give the okay interested in politics, but you did not realize. That politics is not something just anyone, "he said. thus Luna "My father is a political statement that it yinya objectionable," he asked changgeun the "embezzlement, fake pregnant family lost confidence that you will do the minute politics, come on. Politics does not have the heart to serve the people not to. You are unqualified, "he said ilgal. And Luna "regret to say my father. I mean even once does not accept, "he said coolly. Trailer after the entry into politics in order to Luna, but in the end all these hostility. In addition, Ruby (imjeongeun) a "civil background'll say," I wonder if the scene is drawn Kerala development made ​​since.

[夜 hanjangmyeon] "ruby ring" Lee So Yeon - imjeongeun, who is who is more evil

Sports Seoul original article transfer 2013-12-19 20:40

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

KBS2 'ruby ring appeared on the two heroines So Yeon (top) and imjeongeun (center), while the unscrupulous behavior of a pole to increase the tension of the screen capture ./KBS2
    KBS2 'ruby ring appeared on the two heroines So Yeon (top) and imjeongeun (center), while the unscrupulous behavior of a pole to increase the tension of the screen capture ./KBS2

[sports Seoul reporter datkeom gimgayeon l] KBS2 'ruby ring appeared on the Lee So Yeon (Jung Ruby Station) and imjeongeun (plus Luna Station) revealing the appearance of evil raised tension pole. Two women who seemed to compete more evil actions of unscrupulous continued.

The 19th televised pm "Ruby Ring" is defined in the real Luna Ruby (Lee So Yeon), a real ruby ​​positive Luna (imjeongeun) is still brewing conflict was drawn look. The two men finally show their sharp claws to beat each other and had the cheek.

Ruby is a husband Min Jung background (gimseokhun) Information shawl sister Luna is objectionable handing gifts and eventually talked on the roof. Ruby constant is "dirty richard simmons, eventually you'll get the point at brother-in-law reportedly had deceived," he accused. And Luna is "You're the one who is dirty richard simmons. Criticized the man who called you," said take hit.

Yet Jung has prompted Ruby Luna is still positive. Luna positive "life are you living a lie namdeuldo you think so, do not you? Story Mr. Kyung not died, we talk frankly yichame thoughts with others what about complex relationship between three people. You're always dreaming about the movie as well Think positive siljangnim Ruby soon taken away, but the name, "he declared war.

Luna had a strong positive constant stimulation Ruby difficult political career have been tempted to ask. Jung suggested that Ruby had run for a parliamentary by Ruby Jung revealed a desire. Contemplating a political career at the end of the will said he wants to know this fact, but he who Kyung, Kyung Min Chung Ruby's heart did not readily accept.

Ruby is looking forward to the coming political felt he had no wish to go back home to your family story. And Kyung's father-in-law is a "fake pregnancy you embezzlement had lost the confidence of the family reckon you can. Lawmakers to sacrifice for the people who can not qualify you to be," he gave Finjan.

Ruby is a positive meaning, but inexorable. He was a father-in-law, "my father that I wanted to work and were never greeted message" Unfortunately undershirt to reveal and lawmakers'm sure I thought his name was Ali. Luna's evil deeds, and forward information ruby ​​full of desire and behavior is continued, "Ruby Ring" is pulling viewers CRT.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, lawmakers proposed under running 'large ambitions'

Financial News Original article transfer 2013-12-19 21:00

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

So Yeon detractors would not have been offered to him politics. aired on the 19th KBS 2TV Drama "Ruby Ring" is defined Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) is suddenly being contacted by members of Congress met for the day lawmakers are constant twists and turns of Ruby eopnyago information is asked to try political thought Ruby was "What do you mean?" he was surprised lawmakers information such ambition and urgency of Ruby, and like the driving force by-election in Gangnam-gu, Jung said, you think Ruby said nomination . positively say Ruby, "I do not know yet I deserve nothing happens?" said Rep. dubious, but for the continued political persuasion grew increasingly ambitious.

'Ruby' gimseokhun, Lee So Yeon mind being shaken shawl

Star News Original article transfer 2013-12-19 20:59 last modified 2013-12-19 21:00

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

[Money Today Star News La hyojin intern reporter]
    Body image
    / Photo = KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring' TV Screen

"Ruby Ring" gimseokhun attracted shaky heart. broadcast pm on the 19th KBS 2TV Drama "Ruby Ring" (a play, directed computational hwangsunyoung) in baekgyeongmin (gimseokhun minutes) in the past defined Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) gave a floating as being from the same shawl sister of Luna could not conceal his embarrassment mind. fact shawl Kyung Chung Ruby was everyone who was present. However, there was an Kyung is that you do not know Ruby sister Luna condition. Kyung In "How old sister Ruby is exactly the same shawl gift tteojun done?" said deepening suspicion had suffered. Sleeping in the next Kyung noticed that no positive Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes) to compare the two scarves Kyung Min, "Why, he wanted to see the shawl again? Could not sleep as well?" Called shot back. thus Kyung is "yes I wonder not sleep enough. wonder I'm dying, "shall be," How old sister were left in a semi-shawl scarves Langley gave me the same thing you're "La Luna was investigated. Luna "I think it was a coincidence I think we Oh, boy. could do that, dont have the same tastes invisible, "said Kyung potential concern is that the allegations of the motion, respectively. followed Kyung is "Do not tell me you love kidding me," he asked Luna to pull into hugged ''d like. But again, I do not want to lie to 'strive mind shaking disappeared said.

I wondered if the real Luna got any brain. Being a politician means that your past and your action is going to be under public scrutiny. It's her greed and discontent that will cause her downfall and this time spectacularly. I wonder if the last scene where the real Ruby had enough and decided to send the video footage to the press.
I hope that Chang Geun will not die. The interrogation is probably where Ruby is caught in her deception as a politician.

Note: Tomorrow's episode (Ep 83) will be my last recap as I will be on my holiday for the next three weeks. 

Is she that greedy how in the world she could even possibly think to go into politics. She really don't realize how they will check her background ground. Just her doing the job and her education level is enough to give her away. Her brain isn't as smart as the real Ruby how will she try to pull this off. 

Archived