[Drama 2013/2014] Ruby's Ring 루비의 반지

tikamacika

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azjhoon

EPISODE 84 SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, 性 ilpamanpa scandal video 'Will you take a sin?'

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-23 19:56

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Enlarge TextDecrease Text

Article image

[TV Report = Kim, Ji - Hyun reporter] Luna (Lee So Yeon), a sex scandal in the fall, you met these crises.

24 days in the KBS2 TV Drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) Luna 84 times the number nine (bakgwanghyeon) before taking off clothes look like spreads containing video was drawn line.

Prior to the success of Luna can find an old boyfriend, nine bars be naked in front of him. This course is taken both CCTV magazine, began to spread rapidly online.

Luna is a family who find it "synthetic. Absolutely not true," he said, but Luna was the real hero of the movie. I saw videos of people all around the company situation is already spread outside the state was without a catch.

Luna can find nine, "How can ye spread the video. Multiple told you it would not," said he did not follow, but the real culprit is. Luna immediately stripped his life deprived of a real ruby ​​(imjeongeun)'s make it work.

Today's Featured broadcast] KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring'

Journal PD original article transfer 2013-12-23 18:20

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

▲ KBS 2TV <Ruby Ring> ⓒ KBS
    ▲ KBS 2TV <Ruby Ring> ⓒ KBS
    ▲ KBS 2TV <Ruby Ring> / December 24 19:50 put videos on the internet to their confiding gilja olryeotdago Ruby. Ruby herself surprised at the end of the gilja not know, now persuade her sister down for the video. however, whilst her sister ruby things also for floating raised would no longer tolerate, to make sure getdamyeo firm commitment to resign saying ... PD Journal (webmaster@pdjournal.com) [PD Journal] provides PD Journal (http://www.pdjournal.com) ⓒ all rights reserved

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, Lee So Yeon in poignant Revenge cheat the cool '

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-23 20:04

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

[TV news report = Kim, Ji - Hyun Ruby (imjeongeun) is stripped of his life took Luna (Lee So Yeon) was added to the well revenge.

24 days in the KBS2 TV Drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) Luna 84 times the number nine (bakgwanghyeon) look before taking off clothes online videos containing spreading scandal was drawn look.

Prior to the success of Luna can find an old boyfriend, nine bars be naked in front of him. This course is taken both CCTV magazine, began to spread rapidly online.

Luna is a family who find it "will be synthesized by other people, I not is not true at all," he said, but Luna was the real hero of the movie. I saw videos of people all around the company situation is already spread outside the state was without a catch.

Luna can find nine, "How can ye spread the video. Multiple told you it would not," said he did not follow, but the real culprit is. Luna just stolen a life of her sister, the real Ruby (imjeongeun) of the plan.

I've been only "revenge," said back tomorrow as well, Dawn Ruby ilsamat frustrating action revenge on Luna played for the first time. Luna's husband Background Min (gimseokhun) also left his wife heart completely. To determine the truth in secret he began to move his wife. Luna Moline crisis gwichu fine paper is peeled off the mask of how attention.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, 性 one downfall scandal? Up to the crisis

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-23 20:15

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = Kim, Ji - Hyun reporter] running for parliamentary Luna (Lee So-yeon) is a crisis in the fall met these sex scandals.

24 days in the KBS2 TV Drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) Luna 84 times the number nine (bakgwanghyeon) look before taking off clothes online videos containing spreading scandal was drawn look.

Luna is a family who find it "will be synthesized by other people, I not is not true at all," he said, but Luna was the real hero of the movie. I saw videos of people all around the company situation is already spread outside the state was without a catch.

Luna can find nine, "How can ye spread the video. Multiple told you it would not," said he did not follow, but the real culprit is. Luna just stolen a life of her sister, the real Ruby (imjeongeun) of the plan.

Luna "video is a fake," said lie, but appears to be revealed soon authenticity. Some members of Congress to look into running for Luna is collected as expectations go crashed.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, is spreading lies movie 'extremes of shamelessly'

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-23 20:11

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = Kim, Ji - Hyun reporter] Luna (imjeongeun) even spread of sex video scandal, he was not yours filled with blatant lies were consistent Heb.

Luna is running for the party's lawmakers adjusted called and said, "I screwed sugar adjusted falls," said "Find out fast diffuser" and a reflection of the state, let alone showed a cheese ball.

I've been only "revenge," said back tomorrow as well, Dawn Ruby ilsamat frustrating action revenge on Luna played for the first time. Luna's husband Background Min (gimseokhun) also left his wife heart completely. To determine the truth in secret he began to move his wife. Luna Moline crisis gwichu fine paper is peeled off the mask of how attention.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, bakgwanghyeon suspected leakage past movie "What to me since"

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-23 20:10

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily intern reporter Kim Chi Ha] 'Ruby Ring' movie release in the past So Yeon was panicking. KBS2 daily drama aired on 23 days 'Ruby Ring' (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) information on Luna (Lee So-yeon) is running for parliamentary This declaration was released in the middle of his past videos. panicked times to watch videos Sarah (gimgayeon) he is asked to find Luna "This is gonna make all this up," reassured him, saying. In times Sarah is "not" a reaction to show "JM group, no matter how we talk even make out anything with that I heard," said worried. Luna said, "I'll make it work," he said, then went ahead and house number nine (bakgwanghyeon) drove to find. seojinhui (hajuhui) the background Min (gimseokhun) is puzzled to see that the company let people whispering distance show the movie in office "It seems synthetic," he said. "Hey you gonna think the synthetic" is the background question of pity, "Why are you doing that surely did ruby jelly., The police asked the parties eotteotgetnya Ruby. I dont get up, Mr. Kyung Min" and convince haettta. uploader The parties Jung Ruby (imjeongeun) watching a movie, "I do not think so? had time to do it yourself you will only.'ll expect better," said it honed. Luna goes for two hours the number nine is "not you, come down now, what Can you do this to me, "he cried, and doubt.

'Ruby Ring' movie mancheonha So Yeon evil destruction begin public ...

Star News Original article transfer 2013-12-23 20:27

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

[Money Today Star News La hyojin intern reporter]
    Body image
    / Photo = KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring' TV Screen

'Ruby Ring' movie is filled with evil's So Yeon unveiled mancheonha. 23 days pm one day broadcast on KBS 2TV drama "Ruby Ring" (script, direction hwangsunyoung computational) information on Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes) of calls one from the dangdaepyo received Line of campaign activities that encourage pleased to know that the phone call had to dangdaepyo Luna "is now up on the internet videos have been," he said. ship the moment Sarah (gimgayeon minutes) is "sister-in-law, my gosh," said Luna came. Internet, "National Chung Ruby's Secret Angels suggestion titled movie is packed with Luna's evil deeds will be brought up. thus embarrassed and Luna "It is a lie. created by it" shall respond background, but her husband Min (gimseokhun minutes) went to doubt amplified by the fact. Accounted for up to Luna followed in search of real-time video to the family and friends were stunned Kerala.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon 'Video excommunication' ... bakgwanghyeon investigated

Star News Original article transfer 2013-12-23 20:28

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

[Money Today Star News La hyojin intern reporter]
    Body image
    / Photo = KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring' TV Screen

'Ruby Ring' So Yeon is his 'movie stir' and went on to pursue bakgwanghyeon. 23 days daily drama KBS 2TV broadcast pm "Ruby Ring" (script, direction hwangsunyoung computational) information on Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes) of their evil This movie is filled with challenges, such as the Internet, bumped necks. You can of course nine (bakgwanghyeon minutes) one would think the work of the arguments went to Luna. Luna opened the door as soon as the argument "now (video) down," said howl. His argument is striking at random malrimyeo Luna "crazy," he asked Luna, "I'd rather die, I'd rather it went crazy," and that did not stop paeak. followed Luna argument that "not saying multiple" shall be "and the Naval and end with love spend more said, is why I do not pay attention to, "he told the argument was expressed strong doubts about. thus the argument stunned "to hear about your talk," he said, but Luna is "Do not lie," he still herds were writing eukbak shouted arguments. managed to calm Luna Luna's argument is in the eye was watching the "not said. wake up Luna positive, I'm not. know what, I'm not," said La forcefully. broadcast day forward Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) revenge of the fact that Luna posted a video of the future development of the public curiosity was also a plus.

"Ruby Ring" gimseokhun, Lee So-yeon starts suspected "Who are you positive alternative Ruby"

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-23 20:32

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily intern reporter Kim Chi Ha] "ruby ring" leaked video of him gimseokhun So Yeon suspect this began 23 days daily drama aired on KBS2 'Ruby Ring' (a play hwangsunyoung, computerized production) in the background Min (gimseokhun) is Jung declared that lawmakers running for Luna (Lee So-yeon) in the past doubted him after the movie release. backgrounds Mean distance from the company to see that people are gossiping facing forward after a video of Ruby "Who are you positive you replace Ruby, I love Who's going to get married and you're living together, I do not know anything, "said showed a distressed look. Times he came to lead Serra (gimgayeon) of "before you believe the couple should be sure you" is to say "in a blue dress from the movie I think everything is obvious" and "not believe" the words buds grew suspicious. Jung Min is his background that came after Ruby (imjeongeun) "too confusing sister also hear that story, what do you think real ruby Nha," said I asked. This ruby is "What do you think of this brother-in-law?" Threw a shifty horse. tablets Ruby is "anything I do not know can not believe anything" in the background at the end of pity, "Here is the story of Ruby's me do positive then we love how this can be restarted, and we could get back, "he was in the prostate. positive Luna The two men entered the office and said, "What are you doing here," said Min embarrassed and background "was talking to me and you all right, "he asked his situation. This information Luna "is the carrier I geureongeoda jealous bureopgo high approval ratings. Believe me," he appealed to civil background. Ruby tablet of the "real operation yinya I see too just like a real book, even wear it like the back of his sister was" the word "Yes or our sister," he was also excited. thus Nu background information and Ruby has "found here and there, as you say, if the operation believe me, go around will be found without the need to beg, "" fear of panicking now, my sister who revealed state secrets seems, "said continuously exposed to doubt.

[夜 hanjangmyeon] 'from movie?' ... 'Ruby Ring', defined incessant fall of Ruby

Sports Seoul original article transfer 2013-12-23 20:40

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

KBS2 'Ruby Ring "is the constant towards the end of Luna's evil continues to Ruby and was positive ./KBS2 Screen Capture
    KBS2 'Ruby Ring "is the constant towards the end of Luna's evil continues to Ruby and was positive ./KBS2 Screen Capture

[sports Seoul reporter datkeom gimgayeon l] KBS2 'Ruby Ring' in the middle of running to the end of the constant Luna (imjeongeun) is defined video events Ruby (Lee So-yeon) is driven to the edge of the pole gamyeonseo increased tension.

23 days televised afternoon 'Ruby Ring "is a real genuine ruby ​​Luna Luna in Chung Chung Chung Ruby Ruby's video on the Internet to spread the appearance of the house is drawn balkak overturned. Luna Luna is spreading positive information has nine movies can (bakgwanghyeon) look before taking off clothes. While only nine positive cleverly edited out, but Ruby's face.

Ruby has learned this information to family members, "the synthesis of other people will I not not true at all," he insisted on his innocence, saying. Background information, but the husband of Ruby and civil laws (gimseokhun) is no doubt reap. And Ruby is a positive "Meanwhile, I'll bureowoseo approval rating is high because I have not done anything wrong," he said Toro.

Ruby is a positive number of angry visited nine cried, "How can ye spread the video. Multiple told you it would not," said shouted. You can get to know the situation of the nine positive behavior that Luna is noticed. Mean visual information that you find the ruby ​​in the background, but there is a background with citizens and Luna were positive. This information is also confused, it was Ruby.

Ruby let alone a constant source of video is a constant pursuit of Luna is loud and fought two people. And the constant Luna "You took the lives of older people in my face is still.'s Pushing me to hell, you're whatever you want, you can get to that guy that I can not do too much. Better the more truth you do not want to admit it" said was abusive.

Chung returned home mom Luna told us all the facts. Luna positive "Actually I posted that video," he candidly confessed. Why did ye said she seems to bare the soul "should be unconditional, but one sister beg doerago well. Hanya Why should I," he ttajyeotda. Yet "political offenses and those who are clean and should not be, is not being hacked then comes down to at the hearing would rather quit now, everything is better teotteuryeoseo" said attracted cry.

Forward toward the day radio but the evil sisters, Ruby and Luna's story is drawn forward jimyeonseo hinted catastrophic ending. In addition, two of my mother and sisters Ruby and Luna had changed the face of how we know the end of their relationship in the future enter into a place of interest is poured.

"Ruby Ring" bakgwanghyeon, spread the video imjeongeun worry, "akin to Psycho Luna"

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-23 20:48

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily intern reporter Kim Chi Ha] 'ruby ring' of bakgwanghyeon imjeongeun to the Lee So Yeon was worried the video uploader. KBS2 daily drama aired on 23 days 'Ruby Ring' (a play hwangsunyoung, computerized production) to be nine (bakgwanghyeon) the National Assembly Jung declared a run for Luna (Lee So-yeon) is a person to disseminate information exchange videos ruby (imjeongeun) know that was really worried about him. positive number nine in a conversation with Ruby, "Why did you do video that I thought something like that spread "asked seemed to know everything said. Ruby is a positive, "said the argument was invisible editing. Associated with the argument did not want to seed the arguments Mr. ahninya victim" by saying that one day he admitted the number nine "movie's out. know what you did to Luna raised will You do not know, "said he wanted to make a quick video. Ruby Chung said, "I would be afraid that hagetnya So not even started," said a determined look, respectively. thus the number nine, "Do you know what you're in danger line. Luna is close to a psychopath. extreme action will give you," said Ruby look forward seemed to care. Ruby is a positive, "I forgot my words Nha devil must be the devil to catch the devil catch all psycho if I could pass all the Luna can do anything," said the words revealed a firm mind.

Jeongdonghwan, heirs followed a similar ruby ​​ring 'march of the President'

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-23 22:17

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 22 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily intern reporter Kim Chi Ha] jeongdonghwan actors acting in a similar situation is seen in the play succumb eye-catching. KBS2 drama aired on 23 days' Ruby Ring "is the daughter-in-law jeongdonghwan baechanggeun information station acting Luna (Lee So Yeon) the adjacent video and then sat down to grab the chest impact. He has broadcast on the 11th SBS drama 'heirs' of the stress accumulated in the 19th caught the spirit of giving seems to have lost hair. jeongdonghwan of the pole faces and gestures of the situation showed a similar difference. First, close your eyes, he said jjinggeut georin the head and chest to grab site fell ill. jeongdonghwan the 'Ruby Ring' background in civil Chairman of JM Group (gimseokhun)'s father. I think he is a drama om his work as a bulldozer pushed forward momentum to be acting in character. Ranking the 'heirs' he gimtan (Lee Min Ho) and Kim Won (quiz), led by the father and head of the Imperial group gimnamyun Station had appeared. Gimnamyun he played when the motion is dense and merciless people do not move to an adult without a purpose is. Jeongdonghwan unwavering attitude of any situation that a "march of the President" was also named to attach modifier. seems so similar to the different roles played by jeongdonghwan and earn big presence pole or in any drama going to lead.

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, jeongaeri dakdal the "mother knows my heart"

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-23 21:32

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily intern reporter Kim Chi Ha] "ruby ring" of Lee So-yeon's jeongaeri the person who uploaded the video was imjeongeun dakdal him know that. KBS2 daily drama aired on 23 days 'Ruby Ring' (a play hwangsunyoung, computerized production) in oil gilja ( jeongaeri) is defined Luna (Lee So Yeon), the movie is static diffuser Ruby (imjeongeun) to know that he was in tears to complain. movies gilja facing the facts about oil, "but it may be a real one. Luna, she's left the call yourself "I think hadagado" Hey, he did not richard simmons her until I do not think so, "said beleaguered state, respectively. followed the call and came forward oil gilja Ruby "My sister wants to know what's going on videos. groups can be blocked and not embarrassed to ask other people" said gently asked. He said, "Do not worry about any way the truth will come out," said the forward end of the ruby "What do you mean," said doemuleotda surprised face. had to think a while Ruby is a positive, "Mom I'm sorry I raised the fact that movie," said confessed. Yu was farcical nod gilja ask again this is a constant in Ruby, "Are you crazy, why did you do such a thing. What's the reason. Yinya you crazy. Too did you intend to kill her sister, when he died, he decides what the hell was up guy did you do such a thing, "he said dakdal and sobbing. tablets Ruby also "So what?, or unconditional bear?'re only looking at me unconditionally? unconditional doerago pray well, but my sister to do?" said howl. Ruby is followed by information "yinya what you think. Sisters Do not you know how the situation" is also the question of oil gilja "politics is the first person is clean and no transgression" and "so candidates olrado the hearing, stop, and eventually hacked. Dense dig sister hits do you think that would be able to pass safely. rather teotteuryeoseo all now'd better quit now, "he apparently said he followed gilja on oil, "my family, I think that for our country," is thought to ensure their said. Oil continues to tear and earn gilja "So I have rather done that, why not drop it, come on. Those movies What's your big sister is going to make you a fake made ​​of forage going on right now Stop D. sister what's wrong with each other," said Chung Ruby reotda tile. thus defined Ruby is "Mom, I could only do this., I can not do that without trying to do this was a mighty effort could only note," he told us. Even so, "She could only do this in my mind I do not know why I do not want to know about them," revealed a heart stuffy.

KBS2 'Ruby Ring' in Bulletin of the aloe, 'family' than corporate culture

Yonhap News Press Releases Articles transfer 2013-12-24 10:48

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article imageAired on the 19th 'Ruby Ring' 81 times a minute Kyung Min appeared in the Bulletin of the Vice President of Aloe (gimseokhun minutes) is superior sagittal counselors are first coming to visualize the scene and entrepreneurship (byeonjeongsu minutes) to find the scene of the Bulletin of the aloe was drawn. Bulletin of the traditional corporate culture 38 years of natural health Aloe (choeyeon every president, www.aloe.co.kr) is ililgeuk KBS2 'Ruby Ring' (a play directed computational hwangsunyoung) made ​​of high publicity support, as well as reaping, Bulletin of the National Aloe 5,000 great pride in being a counselor. Bulletin of the aloe is a family counselor and the in-house employees are critical to corporate culture. Invite the family to hold regular events, counselors should be based on an individual's happiness and also increases the idea down, tour, as well as fair compensation and performance-based scholarships and various child welfare staff and counselors leave the system. In addition, exposure to the drama, as in the monthly awards, as well as excellent selection of counselors such as overseas travel, such as providing a variety of supportive privilege not a counselor who is also aloe Bulletin of natural medicine, alternative therapies in the field of expertise and knowledge have systematic training program to enable support. Beyond the simple door-to-door sales because health counselor and life to the service of a professional practice natural medicine are proud to have. These efforts are a sincere heart, with low turnover and long-term Aloe handed geunsokja Bulletin is recognized in the industry as many companies. Bulletin of the small-cap distributor of aloe establishment, despite the establishment of a business development consultant and on-site support basic subsidy, the initial business events support is achieved. Bulletin of Aloe Entering the era of an aging society and the well-being scale market and business is expected to continue to increase. while Lee So-yeon, gimseokhun, imjeongeun, bakgwanghyeon, jeongaeri, byeonjeongsu, KBS2 daily drama starring Lee Hyun Woo, etc. <ruby ring> a month per-Fri 19:50 to find their home theater. <Photos> Bulletin of the aloe Awards Photos (END) Source: Mentor Communications Press Releases 

So Yeon ruby ​​ring 84 times, 性 imjeongeun scandal videos diffuser to spread ...

Nyuseupim original article forwarding 2013-12-24 11:23

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image
    Ruby ring 84 times [Photo = KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring' TV Capture
    "Ruby Ring" 84 times So Yeon,性Video peojija "carrier is" lie [nyuseupim = jangyun One News] 'ruby ring' So Yeon came into the path of ruin. Bakgwanghyeon look before taking off clothes on the line will be blinking back the sex abuse scandal that spread out ilpamanpa. broadcast in the last 23 days KBS 2TV 'Ruby Ring' 84 times on the online "National Chung Ruby's Secret Angels suggestion titled 'Luna videos have been uploaded (Lee So-yeon), propagate to the scene led to the destruction rode ahead of Lunar old boyfriend for success can be nine (bakgwanghyeon) naked in front of a bar. CCTV footage captures the scene and became the public, families Luna "will be synthesized by other people. I am not, "he insisted innocence. backgrounds Min (gimseokhun) also reported a video of wife was shocked. The distance from the company to see that people are gossiping Kyung is facing the video "You must trust me until a couple certainty because" the ship Sarah (gimgayeon) the advice is "in a blue dress from the movie I think everything is clear," said " Do not believe me, "he revealed in disbelief. Kyung husband to Luna "is the carrier. I'm jealous bureopgo geureongeoda high approval ratings. Believe me, "he complained, but was next to Ruby (imjeongeun) is a" real yinya operation. Me too just like a real book, even wear it like the back of his sister, "he touched his planting. Lunar argument is questionable diffuser into the movie, but the whole thing turned out that the greatest story ever told is the work of Ruby. Luna ttajineun Ruby to the origin of the movie "You took the lives of older people is even in my face. Pushed me into hell, "and usher in the future lead to tensions were multiple. 

Guest azjhoon

GilJa needs to go to hell or rot in jail with fake Ruby. Likewise with InSoo. The 3 worst jerks in a KDrama.....
I wonder what Kyeong MIn said to SeRa about the video?
  Seems like he knows it isn't a lie.....And this stupid Fake Ruby, how can one believes her this is a lie or a made up video if that was her voice?? Unbelievable......

Guest emiieeechan

SeRa is so damn stupid...almost every time, it's her who is supporting fake ruby and persuading kyeong ming to believe in fake ruby. 

Guest azjhoon

EPISODE 85 SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ruby Ring" jeongaeri, imjeongeun to "So Yeon and I know it will change your body" Confessions

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-24 19:57

• Index interest loading ..

Article image

[TV Report = gimgayoung News] imjeongeun jeongaeri is a imjeongeun, Lee So-yeon confessed that I know of has changed life.

24 days in the KBS2 TV Drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) 85 times the mother oil gilja (jeongaeri minutes) Ruby's face Luna (imjeongeun min) uploaded video of Luna live the life of Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) is in trouble cheohaja "do not" and angry.

Ruby is "I was trying not to come on.'s Better this way, I've tried a mighty mom knows my heart, I want to know why this is happening even mother thinking?" He said Toro.

The oil gilja mother (jeongaeri minutes) is "Ruby must thou Ruby, right? Nha mother did not know," he was saying sobbing. Gilja the "I know I could not help iteotneundedo Already Luna times western (gimseokhun minutes) and Nha not married.'d Pretend to know me now you do not have both of them seemed to be beneficial," he explained.

"Ruby Ring" jeongaeri, imjeongeun to "forgive So Yeon different," begged

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-24 20:03

Article image

[TV Report = gimgayoung News] Lee So Yeon jeongaeri to the imjeongeun had to beg forgiveness.

24 days in the KBS2 TV Drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) 85 times the mother oil gilja (jeongaeri minutes) Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) across their pro-life Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes) in order to take revenge I know the video circulated angry.

Ruby is "Mom I do not know what's wrong with that right," said Lou gilja and eventually the "Ruby knew that you were in fact," he confessed.

Gilja lead to the ruby, "I'm sorry," he apologized. Ruby is "at least not that right, I should have told me that. Did not live alone so if you have not I will not forgive anyone," said angry.

Ruby was kneeling to gilja "Luna look different. Thy brother manly.'ll Forgive them begging. Revert Now you're going to watch how," he persuaded.

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, looking out his arms jeongaeri budungkyeo 'sobbing'

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-24 20:00

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily Love Hunter News] 'ruby ring' imjeongeun this was sobbing. KBS2 daily drama aired on the 24th evening "Ruby Ring" (a play directed computational hwangsunyoung) 85 times in a real positive ruby (imjeongeun) is looking to get their oil gilja ( jeongaeri) were sobbing and hugging budungkyeo. before sleeping tablets after Ruby was pushy and cheonyeondeok ppaetgo his face carefully and buy everything that they want positive Luna (Lee So-yeon) is no longer a judge can not let the secret video circulating on the Internet said. gilja this situation is difficult and, in this state of existence gilja Ruby said, "I spread that movie," he told us frankly. Gilja these facts is "how could can you," he said beoreok and angry. thus Ruby is "I could not help trying countless reference. Mam knows my heart, I want to know why this happens he can never be forced. rather mum There are also you should not, "said seounhae was. And gilja the "Ruby should," he called back, "You do ruby ruby yigeotah Mum I do not know why," said Ruby alone would have embraced sokalyi was sobbing. while "Ruby Ring" is the first broadcast last August 19 after Ho - Yeon actors in exciting storyline and was loved by a steady stream of viewers.

"Ruby Ring" jeongaeri, imjeongeun real name, calling 'sobbing'

Financial News Original article transfer 2013-12-24 19:59

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

Imjeongeun jeongaeri real name is called. aired on the 24th KBS 2TV Drama 'Ruby Ring' in oil gilja (jeongaeri minutes) is positive Ruby (Lee So-yeon min) is constant spreading of the video Luna (imjeongeun minutes) that was found. Ruby Luna Jung Jung himself said oil gilja olryeotdago video is "How do Yeah, What are you doing between the sisters," said shocked. positively say Luna is, "Why am I yiraetneunde, I had to do this," said Bahr felt gilja oil is the real name Jung Jung Luna is called Ruby "Ruby Yo, the mother did not know," he said sobbing. positive Luna is shocked at the end of Yu Yu gilja gilja sobbing embrace the positive and Ruby hardly knew told us to say there was no number. , but Ruby is a positive, saying that no one can forgive all that if you knew the true story that should have ttajyeotda. 

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, where the nerve ends implications? "Am I to do"

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-24 20:09

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily Love Hunter News] 'ruby ring' audacity of Lee So-yeon is endless. KBS2 daily drama aired on the 24th evening "Ruby Ring" (a play directed computational hwangsunyoung) 85 times in the forward Ruby (imjeongeun) ppaetgo face life to live in constant Peso (Lee So-yeon) is a consistent look to the end seemed presumptuous hameuro. before his face forward ppaetgo Ruby cheonyeondeok carefully everything that they want and are trying to government information is to let Luna can not anymore judge had a secret video circulated on the Internet. This unconditional moreusoe not know what to Luna was consistent with the situation. thus Nu Luna's laws of background (gimseokhun) Luna's family was waiting for came home ohgiman. Sihalmeoni Luna (Young - Ock Kim) let Luna "What are you runnin combs. Loudly on making this country what are you doing," he namuratda. And Luna is about to be "victims of the I, I'm sorry you have the wrong should be avoided, but I have to live like a sinner, why hanya jande "Slippery as he crossed matbatah also showed a beating. Luna is lying alone in the room after "You're gonna go crazy., Or what can I do. Gotta settle quickly," he was talking to himself, and anxious. while "Ruby Ring" is the first broadcast last August 19 and since the actors' interests Ho - Yeon a steady stream of exciting storyline was loved by viewers as

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, Lee So Yeon daegapeum cheek hit "no longer compromise"

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-24 20:17

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = gimgayoung News] imjeongeun, Lee So Yeon in this squabble beolyideon cheek and was baptizing.

24 days in the KBS2 TV Drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) 85 times in a positive Luna (Lee So-yeon min) is defined Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) to "neoda video is clear is that you're jityida raised," he investigated said.

Ruby is number nine ahead of Luna (bakgwanghyeon minutes) before taking off clothes videos circulating on the internet has one bar. Ruby is "Yes, I will be one," he said. Ruby angry Luna struck on the cheek. Following is Luna spat in the face of the ruby.

Ruby is an embarrassment to Luna, "I'd be still got that hit. Reel waving at you as you're not far," he replied. Ruby followed by a "lock-up WHILE watching so I want to do with it. Would be so soon," he said.

The beating down his cheeks again to prevent Luna's arm, "Even though you're not concede any more accusations," he responded.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, roughneck attitude to suffering families 'consistent'

Financial News Original article transfer 2013-12-24 20:14

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

Young - Ock Kim So Yeon as to the attitude of the strikingly roughneck made ​​one day on the 24th broadcast KBS 2TV drama "Ruby Ring" is baechanggeun (jeongdonghwan minutes) This information is Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) Let's talk about the house, and called out misspellings. , but information Ruby is "Hey, I've been very tired today I was wondering," said baechanggeun and you do not want to talk to joilsun (Young - Ock Kim minutes) "Then I'll talk about me," said Zhengzhou hailed rain. joilsun "Now is the household because of you. attitude out there that can not even go out or what? "says Wood picked information, but Ruby is" Grandma, it's my mistake, that's not really what happened, "said the answer was absurd. joilsun the end of the "Do you, now what do you mean ? "said Ruby gimakhyeo information and the" no matter what happened to my're intended, but why should I, as a sinner doing? "he asked rather weigh. room to lie down at the incoming information pulsseok Ruby is' everyone must have'd suspect me "Other people said I was sure you did not believe in myself.

"Ruby Ring" gimseokhun, Lee So-yeon, please help him campaign 'opt out'

Financial News Original article transfer 2013-12-24 20:25

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

Gimseokhun dankal is in favor of asking me for help, Lee So Yeon declined to broadcast on the 24th KBS 2TV Drama "Ruby Ring" is defined Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) background Min (gimseokhun minutes) to start soon asked to help the campaign trail . backgrounds ruby Min Jung that "the election can not quit now?" Chung said water, but Ruby is "If you help me as I not?" he pleaded. , but the background Min, "I do not care if you Whether lawmakers You want this, and you alone, did you solve this thing, "he said coolly. coolly turned to Jung Min in the background is no longer a Ruby could not help him to say Ruby is a positive sigh what to do I do not know how to relax completely worried. 

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, lawmakers plan to give up the declaration of conscience can not ... imjeongeun

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-24 20:26

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = gimgayoung News] Lee So-yeon can not give up running for the National Assembly were planning another ploy.

24 days in the KBS2 TV Drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) 85 times in Luna (Lee So-yeon min) was asked the chairman to resign. Meet the Chairman of Luna, "believe me, video synthetic. Everything Assisi that right," he said.

Chairman of the "voters do not believe in me believe. Approval ratings are dropping, there is the beating rain of angry calls," he said in a tabular annoyance.

Luna "will soon be silenced," said persuaded. Chairman of the "difficult in this situation. Reversal point is needed," he said.

Followed by "conscience declare video diffuser would be nice if you would like. Sympathy poured marks will be more beneficial," he advised.

Luna is the end of the declaration of conscience and sparkling eyes, "Whatever happens, Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) should be a declaration of conscience, so I can survive," he was talking to himself.

Ruby is stripped prior to take away his life to running for lawmakers angry Luna, Luna will be nine (bakgwanghyeon minutes) before taking off clothes videos circulating on the internet has one bar.

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, Lee So Yeon relentless slap in the Baptist 'exciting'

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-24 20:50

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 11 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily Love Hunter News] 'ruby ring' to slap Lee So Yeon imjeongeun booked this. KBS2 daily drama aired on the 24th evening "Ruby Ring" (a play directed computational hwangsunyoung) 85 times in the forward Ruby (imjeongeun) ppaetgo his face shamelessly living life in constant Peso (Lee So-yeon) who flew slap of anger. prior information after a car accident Ruby ppaetgo his face to his men to intercept the cheonyeondeok carefully and want it to and are trying to government information Luna can not let any more of the movie judgment and his secret was spread on the Internet. these facts not know what to Luna is consistent with the unconditional moreusoe video was circulated on the situation and got him pointed ruby culprit. Ruby after a Luna "will be posted dongyangsang apparently neoda. Did you do you," he said chugeung. thus Ruby is "Yes," he nodded and Luna immediately struck mercilessly ruby cheeks. Luna also could not resist this as much as Ruby and beat them on the cheek, "I took all that you still have got that. How long did you think you'd reel me waving" look and showed dokhage changed. Ruby is followed by "no more concessions" and notice that Luna had dropped into hell. 

Guest azjhoon

valsava said: I told you Gil Ja was going to turn a blind eye to everything she should be hit by a truck. How can think RR would be happy with the life she has now,  Just sickening

@valsava, such a despicable mother... she's decided that way because she's real Luna's M....both must die and go to hell..same with InSoo.

Guest azjhoon

I expect to see that @today's cliffhanger, episode 86 will show Kyeong Min will follow InSoo and Fake Ruby after the former saved fake Ruby from the the wild press, and will hear all about their conversation, thus strengthening his suspicion about these 2 characters' relationship.

Guest emiieeechan

I totally agree with real ruby when she was thinking to herself that kyeong min is so stupid he cannot see the truth which is right under his nose. 

Guest leaaaaa

@leegary that's one of the fun aspects of this drama. Lol we don't have a Crazy Love vers. 2 here where the good girl gets slapped over and over again. Here the good girl knows how to slap the evil girl back.  ^^ She knows how to stand up for herself. Even the stupid 'forgive and forget' team couldn't stop her agenda yet. Dunno if they will succeed soon.

I sooooo hate Gil Ja. She is the worst person ever. She is on the same level with fake Ruby, probably even worse for letting her real Ruby suffer. And In Soo and his so-called 'love' can go to h.ell, too. Why does he need to help fake Ruby all the time? She deserved to be humiliated by everyone. It is a BIG humiliation for real Ruby to see Luna's face daily in the mirror and to walk around with the face of the person who took everything away from her...Ugh

image       merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif  image

Hell yes I am glad Ruby slapped Luna back , though Luna hit her hard . Even though I can't understand a word without subtitles. I really want to watch this drama. And glad the female lead has a backbone. The one in Two Women's Room looks pretty tough also.

Guest azjhoon

EPISODE 86 SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, bakgwanghyeon persuaded to ask imjeongeun "I just help me."

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-25 20:02

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = hwangsoyoung News] Lee So-yeon is asked to convince imjeongeun bakgwanghyeon was met.

25 days in the KBS2 TV Drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, computerized production) has 86 times Luna (Lee So-yeon) in order to run for a parliamentary Ruby (imjeongeun) to try to eat the heart was drawn look.

Luna met the day Chairman declared the conscience of the movie, such as diffusers, if there is likely to hear a good argument (bakgwanghyeon) went to.

Ruby is stripped prior to take away his life to running for lawmakers angry Luna Luna is taking off clothes in front argument on the internet videos have circulated a bar.

Luna is "Give me a break and Mr. argument. Fleet From Chairman said the operation is probably the best known, but buried in a press conference vs. sympathy is he to get Ruby to persuade me a little, please." He said.

Argument is "Ruby died a few times and a girl. Traffic accidents, coming back memories, good woman vowed revenge and I can not do such a thing dead, dead," he just refused to cut.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, bakgwanghyeon to "videos dont operations because" beg

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-25 20:02

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily reporter Park Jin Young] 'ruby ring' So Yeon is a hung bakgwanghyeon. KBS2 daily drama aired on the 25th evening "Ruby Ring" (a play directed computational hwangsunyoung) 86 times in Luna (Lee So-yeon) is a factor (bakgwanghyeon) to meet "you If you did not take this video, but the "he was complaining. , and "I dont operation called a press conference. Yet odds, and that you can get sympathy from him. Please ruby (imjeongeun) dont convince me, "he pleaded. And the argument is, "Now are you going Ruby lied to them back," he was farcical. Luna is "spread Ruby Lin who meet me. So please tell me. Two people in charge do not forget a lifetime of grace, "he asked for. , but the argument is "how many times you died because Ruby is another kill? I'd rather be dead, that death did not, "he refused. And "take care of everything you haera. I have no does not matter, "he said, and turned cold.

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, Lee So-yeon to abusive "more terrible than the devil you doegetda"

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-25 20:11

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily reporter Park Jin Young] "ruby ring" imjeongeun was abusive to the Lee So-yeon. KBS2 daily drama aired on the 25th evening "Ruby Ring" (a play directed computational hwangsunyoung) 86 times in Luna (Lee So-yeon) is a ruby (imjeongeun) who have something to say they came, "I was wrong. Reflect on her sister did, "he said. followed Luna "investigation into soon. I posted the video turns out to be her sister bound by her sister. Saying it would be awesome to obtain forgiveness in advance, "said" she was the first one to start players hands. 'Operation is, in a fit of anger created misunderstandings spread haeteuni do' high haera. For what you want so I'll'd give us. Could you help me. You have to help me, "he pleaded. , but Ruby is "What do you want to itgin. Changing your face and my face going back to original, "said," Do not misunderstand. Do you think that I'm such a subject? The redemption scared because you know what? I warm the police find me waiting, "he said. followed Ruby is "so naturally I'll reveal everything. Lies the secret of your strength'll be popular scandal, "said" rejoice even imagine. Multi-value, "he added. In Luna is "crazy," said Ruby had said, "I'm not crazy it's madness. Heart cut out dozens of times a day rather Confront the pain And I hope you feel. Thanks for the Devil made ​​me do this. Scary monsters than you, the devil is still trying hard to become. We like to imagine the meeting from hell, "said" Go on go all your dirty desires. I'll end up in hell inconsistencies, "he was abusive. 

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, Lee So-yeon had insidious poison at the end of

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-25 20:12

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = hwangsoyoung News] Lee So-yeon's sly remark imjeongeun is angry. Efforts to become more vicious devil was the ambition intends.

25 days in the KBS2 TV Drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, computerized production) has 86 times Luna (Lee So-yeon) in order to run for a parliamentary Ruby (imjeongeun) to try to eat the heart was drawn look.

Luna met the day Chairman declared the conscience of the movie, such as diffusers, if there is likely to hear a good argument (bakgwanghyeon) went to.

Ruby is stripped prior to take away his life to running for lawmakers angry Luna Luna is taking off clothes in front argument on the internet videos have circulated a bar.

But he did not direct his will they met Ruby. Luna said, "I did it wrong, so listen to me give the police going in the investigation. Sisters were raised it turns out is going to be arrested. WHILE baen be so forgiving each other, saying that the rain in advance but there are sister Players hit it first.'ll give you anything you want. Could you help me sister, "he said.

Ruby is such remarks "cunning conclusions from the head is?, I'm waiting for the police," said, "You become more vicious and cunning for the devil I'm trying to imagine the hell we meet," said molar asked tightly. Ruby's gonna be a good read breaking D struggled.

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, reading breaking plus more bitterness 'tears'

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-25 20:21

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = hwangsoyoung News] imjeongeun the vicious and cunning devil was trying to become the aspirations intends. Tears of pain and suffering but devoted geureolsurok.

But he did not direct his will they met Ruby. Ruby Luna is convinced of a sly remark. But Ruby is not challenging. The same thing is gonna be a vicious and cunning demon said. Ruby has gone into the bathroom does not know what was goerowoseo.

He's monologue, "Are you really trying to be the devil's the matter with you?, That is not it," said pom tears in the bathroom. And besides, my mom gilja (jeongaeri) towards their "Luna" Let's call became more upset mind. I know ruby ​​obvious she could not hide seounham Luna will call me.

Gilja the "mother right alahbwaseo Yeah, maybe even less so. Beasts also examines his children the know.'m Someone how something like that is," said ERA was.

"Ruby Ring" gimseokhun, Lee So Yeon disbelief, "I can not lie"

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-25 20:26

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily reporter Park Jin Young] "ruby ring" gimseokhun said the reason for this distrust Lee So-yeon. KBS2 daily drama aired on the 25th evening "Ruby Ring" (a play directed computational hwangsunyoung) 86 times in Luna (Lee So-yeon) is a crisis ripples movie to met these. But no one's going to help his situation out of it was not. husband, Kyung Min (gimseokhun) he did not help himself to Luna, "the company aggressively treated if book not been so serious," said "I am the victim. Viewing a maliciously crafted movie will, "he responded to nalseon. thus Kyung is "even once thought about why mwolji? Did you check for yourself what the problem is, "he asked. And Luna, "I knew that right. Then, when the approval rating high, I'll Do "and" I doubt you, come on. Indeed I think it's going really. Mitnya or not, "he said, while breathing. Wilderness Kyung is "yes. Do not believe me. How much you after you marry me in yeotneunji not lie. Probably not passed then pretend you did not burn a few "and" operation is called? I can not lie. Expression of the voice of your gestures look the same. The blue blouse is married for the first time I bought you clothes. I personally picked, "he said Luna reason to doubt. , and Kyung Min is "the result is gonna be soon. Can not never gonna hide the truth, "he said, chilling.

"Ruby Ring" gimseokhun lies distrust ilsamneun So Yeon "do not believe that."

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-25 20:30

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = hwangsoyoung News] Lee So Yeon gimseokhun more will not believe this hagetdamyeo soon had paid attention to the truth revealed.

Where more and more irritated as he did not mean his Luna. Trying to resolve the problem over the movie in my head was filled with thoughts. Kyung Min (gimseokhun) is a movie that Luna asked whether the truth.

Luna said, "I have high approval rating is not it time that you suspect or are you talking about? Indeed I think that movie really about? Tell me you I doubt that?, Or not?" He was miffed.

Kyung Min is "Yes, I can not believe that you marry lie, cheat, after how many came to know? Crossed it a few times, but pretend that it is operated video? Sokyeodo I'm not fooling others the truth is you can not hide, you dont gonna be soon, "said coldly turned. Revealed the fact that Luna was terrifyingly chosa core.

'Ruby Ring' started evil tragedy Lee So-yeon, where to Ghana

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-25 20:39

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily reporter Park Jin Young] "ruby ring" Lee So-yeon tries to convince this video imjeongeun stir well, but he did not ask mom had jeongaeri. So Yeon and imjeongeun jeongaeri but is saying that you know the secret of the tragedy was even more critical. KBS2 daily drama aired on the 25th evening "Ruby Ring" (a play directed computational hwangsunyoung) 86 times in Luna (Lee So Yeon), the movie met these ripples of the crisis . But no one's going to help his situation out of it was not. To make matters worse, her husband Kyung (gimseokhun) hagetdamyeo not believe it turned up. eventually gilja Luna Mom (jeongaeri) who called and said, "I heard mother say that. I dont persuasion, "he pleaded. But let mothandago gilja is "unconditional chaekimjyeora mom" ​​and "make it different from a press conference. Responsibility of the mother. Do not forget, "he said. gilja since it is trouble to convince Luna found his house. Luna is lying and pretending that you know Ruby said. Gilja the "Remember back when Ruby is blocked wonder how group. Wait I'm not there I would. You yinya human. How do people do that hanya guise, "said Luna denounced And Luna is "Why Wait Meanwhile, Mom is getting there. If you do not have any Ruby went ahead and disclose why Wait mom getting there. I know my mother that. You know now, it can not be reversed. I was married to Mr. Kyung until he had eunikka child, "he said. Luna spat in the face of such gilja. Luna "My mother slapped me since childhood," he was indignant gilja "People born in the year How did this to Ruby. All the while you dwichidakkeori his own Ruby MASON how horrible things to it. Two died in here with me. Then it ends, "he cried. , but Luna is "destined to die and not so steep. Not to give up and die, "and chew" did not recognize anyone from my childhood. Now everyone is recognizing the day. Why you telling me that the front section with smart maknya "he said," I am positive no matter what mother Ruby, "he wrote evil. gilja the "I'm sorry. Bilge mom is so, "said Luna, but said," I think I'll be fine even Ruby gets destroyed? 'll All be screwed. Make a declaration of conscience to persuade so, "he will not give up until the end betrayed means. And 'one thousand and brought me he hated children. The Ugly Duckling is going to show how to be a gorgeous swan'll fly 'as it is called in Ground.

"Ruby ring" appeals jeongaeri tears, So Yeon desire how to stop racing?

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-25 20:42

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = hwangsoyoung News] Lee So Yeon jeongaeri desire with tears streaking the potential appeal and concern.

Where more and more irritated as he did not mean his Luna. Trying to resolve the problem over the movie in my head was filled with thoughts. Mom gilja (jeongaeri) Meet Ruby declaration of conscience were asked to give some persuasion. But Ruby is not gilja went back to Luna.

Gilja is "I do not think we thought too. Opposed to the house boat is Western adults (gimseokhun) also hate video in the man or the PD (bakgwanghyeon) me.'re Changing the face of ruby ​​pretend I know everything everyone cheated. However, in this situation to have him declared a conscience? guise of what people would do that? "he uncovered.

Luna knew gilja all very surprised at the end of that. However, unwavering look within "My mother is still in why do? Reveals why your mother still went ahead and in fact do?'re Mom know is now I can not come back," said, "I go forward persuade Ruby," he said.

Mother sped toward the desire matahdo cheeks seemed unstoppable. The Ugly Duckling is a gorgeous swan runayi desire and hope and dream that the end of what may gwichu attention

Ruby ring movie '性 villainess Lee So-yeon scandal ruin one'

News yen original article transfer 2013-12-25 20:50

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image'Ruby Ring' movie is a buzz. Ranking for about a week, one day ahead of KBS 2TV drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung / computer rendering) being in constant crisis because of the movie Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes), and the focus of the story told be. Dec. 25 broadcast of 'Ruby Ring' 86 times the number nine (bakgwanghyeon minutes) in front of Luna naked video on the Internet to spread information that panicking was drawn look forward to Luna. This is revenge to forward information to Luna Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) was one day. husband Background Min (gimseokhun minutes) even suspected positive Luna Luna and background information such as nervous to huff and yelled Min. In the end, however, believe Luna is background information minyi drama without conflict are palpable. "ruby ring" surrounding the conflict in video netizen "" Ruby Ring 'movie is now're positive to punish Luna, ""' Ruby Ring 'movie information'll come true ruby revenge "," "Ruby Ring' movie seemed somewhat resembling the real world", "" Ruby Ring 'movie too much "and responded.

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun multiple tears you're so sick

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2013-12-25 20:49

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily reporter Park Jin Young] "ruby ring" dokhago imjeongeun more effort to be a scary devil would tell Lee So-yeon, but eventually shed tears of disturbing sound. KBS2 daily drama aired on the 25th evening "Ruby Ring" (a play directed hwangsunyoung computing) in 86th Luna (Lee So-yeon) is a ripple of crisis met these videos. before Ruby (imjeongeun) is stripped of his life running for up to Luna stole it less exasperated lawmakers. This ruby is taking off clothes in front argument Luna video circulated on the Internet and it caused a stir. Chairman declared the conscience of Luna diffuser video seems like it is said to be good if the argument (bakgwanghyeon) went to. Favor of the argument, but did not include Luna. Ruby eventually met directly Luna said I should come over to the police tried to convince Ruby. , but Ruby has said it wants one, "the devil made ​​me do this Thanks. Scary monsters than you, the devil is still trying hard to become. We like to imagine the meeting from hell, "he said coolly. But Ruby was in the bathroom suffering a tear to shed. rubies are looking at yourself in the mirror, "Are you really trying to be the devil's the matter with you? This is not right, "he said. And slyly smiling in the mirror itself was painful tteoolrimyeo.

[夜 hanjangmyeon] "ruby ring" Lee So-yeon, the nerve of the End "Blame it all for my mom"

Sports Seoul original article transfer 2013-12-25 21:25

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Actor Lee So-yeon (bottom) to 25 pm daily drama aired on KBS2 'Ruby Ring' to be arguing with jeongaeri ./KBS2 'Ruby Ring' TV Screen Capture
    Actor Lee So-yeon (bottom) to 25 pm daily drama aired on KBS2 'Ruby Ring' to be arguing with jeongaeri ./KBS2 'Ruby Ring' TV Screen Capture

[sports Seoul datkeom | Park Ji-eun intern reporter] actress Lee So-yeon (31) did not know the line to stop the blatant evil. Sister Ruby positive charge of the station it took all of imjeongeun less angry viewers demanding to now was a lie.

Pm one day broadcast on the 25th KBS2 drama "Ruby Ring 'in' Ruby Star entertainment video information 'as defined in crisis Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes) oil gilja mother (jeongaeri minutes) to forward Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) to ask persuade got on the radio scene. The answer, of course, oil gilja "I would not be one," respectively.

Yu Chung gilja mother to Luna, "" sex video hosting "The information disseminated on the Internet a press conference to declare ruby ​​dont conscience," he has been asked. Yu Chung gilja only for a moment in deep distress to visit Ruby "It's really not seem Video thou also what about you out on election," he said. Information but Luna is "never be, come forward to persuade Ruby dont" and showed a stubborn attitude.

This blatant expressions of her existence gilja the "Mom, I know them.'re Pretending Ruby came face to trick everyone to change," he said. Luna is at a loss without constant "Mom what do you know? Was not me, Mom and I would never," he replied.

Yes gilja the information captured Luna's shoulder, "You fool forever were you thinking? Ruby GB memory is blocked how did return. Said I'd do it all the people," he accused her. Luna positive "Mom idiot? Crazy? Do not see my face? Ruby I'm positive," he raised voice.

Luna Jung, "Mom, you can not even now what I Kyung (gimseokhun minutes) until the child had come to what you can do now whether eotneunde," he said with a shameless face. Yu is becoming impatient gilja struck his cheek. "How do you say that? Ruby what you've got, you do what you did this year, got neunde," he cried, saying.

Ruby is also positive mother's tears, "Mom is that I hate so? Jyeoteumyeon I do not want? Mommy Ruby only a man?" Said, "Ever since I was little, I admit I did not get anything. Admit me to go back to the people Now net "he poured out like a rapid-fire. Followed by "men and courted extort money or information out as Luna Luna Everybody has to admit that you're staying positive and she will now no matter what information I'm Ruby," he placed it inside the wound looked out.

Gilja oil is "I'm sorry, the mother was wrong. Please stop and she will do this, kiddo," saying collapsed. Ruby tablet but the answer is "Mom, I quit, I quit going to end my mother, otherwise I'll throw everything awesome", respectively.

Jung Luna "Yeah, my mom kiwoteo me so. Brought me just for me as a child. Everything Blame it on Mom," said, "but you'll have to show. Ugly duckling into a swan How to Fly make gorgeous!" He was a monologue. Luna positively sore for a long time was the moment getting eaten themselves.

Shameless remarks broadcast by the end of the day, running everything in revenge puts forward positive Luna and Ruby, do not do anything between the two daughters of the complex triangular relationship between mom oil gilja drawn. In the process, it can not brazen tablets Luna's absurd 'M because "the viewers unpleasant impression.

"Ruby Ring" gimseokhun lies distrust ilsamneun So Yeon, "I can not believe that"Article Date 2013-12-25 20:29:23

20131225_1387970903_47606300_1.jpg

[TV Report = hwangsoyoung News] Lee So Yeon gimseokhun more will not believe this hagetdamyeo soon had paid attention to the truth revealed.

Where more and more irritated as he did not mean his Luna. Trying to resolve the problem over the movie in my head was filled with thoughts. Kyung Min (gimseokhun) is a movie that Luna asked whether the truth.

Luna said, "I have high approval rating is not it time that you suspect or are you talking about? Indeed I think that movie really about? Tell me you I doubt that?, Or not?" He was miffed.

Kyung Min is "Yes, I can not believe that you marry lie, cheat, after how many came to know? Crossed it a few times, but pretend that it is operated video? Sokyeodo I'm not fooling others the truth is you can not hide, you dont gonna be soon, "said coldly turned. Revealed the fact that Luna was terrifyingly chosa core.

"Ruby Ring" gimseokhun, Lee So Yeon disbelief, "I can not lie"1387970652626750002.png

2013 12.25 (Wed) 20:24
    facebook.giftwitter.gifme2day.gifnaver.gifgoogle.giflive.gifyozm.gif
    Ruby Ring
    Ruby Ring

[Creative Edaily JYP reporter ] " ruby ring "gimseokhun said the reason for this distrust Lee So-yeon. the 25th evening broadcast on KBS 2 eleven drama"Ruby Ring" (a play directed hwangsunyoung Computer ) 86 times in the Luna(Lee So-yeon) is a video of a stir met these crises. No one's going to help, but not the situation was out of it from. husband, Kyung Min (gimseokhun) Luna he did not help himself to a "time to buy aggressively treated if you would not have been so serious, "said" I am the victim. malicious enemy of will manipulate the video, "he responded to nalseon. thus Kyung is "even once thought about why mwolji? What the problem is self- checking did you, "he asked. And Luna, "I knew that right. Then, when the approval rating high, I'll Do "and" I doubt you, come on. Indeed I think it's going really. Mitnya or not, "he asked.

Kyung Min, take a pick of the Wilderness, "Yes. Do not believe me. Me and you marry after how manylies in me not yeotneunji. Probably not passed then pretend you did not burn a few "and" operation is called? I can not lie. Look your voicegestures all look the same. The blue blouse is married for the first time I bought you clothes. I personally picked, "he said Luna reason to doubt., and Kyung Min is "the result is gonna be soon. Can not never gonna hide the truth, "he said, chilling.

Gimseokhun dankal is in favor of asking me for help, Lee So Yeon declined to broadcast on the 24th KBS 2TV Drama "Ruby Ring" is defined Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) background Min (gimseokhun minutes) to start soon asked to help the campaign trail . backgrounds ruby Min Jung that "the election can not quit now?" Chung said water, but Ruby is "If you help me as I not?" he pleaded. , but the background Min, "I do not care if you Whether lawmakers You want this, and you alone, did you solve this thing, "he said coolly. coolly turned to Jung Min in the background is no longer a Ruby could not help him to say Ruby is a positive sigh what to do I do not know how to relax completely worried.

"Ruby Ring" ... the ratings took a 20% rise nearly

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-26 08:46

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = yiwooin News] KBS2 Ranking for more than a week ahead of the evening ililgeuk "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, computerized production) has entered a ratings upswing.

According to Nielsen, the 26th Korea aggregate, the day before the broadcast of 'Ruby Ring "is 19.3% (the national daily basis), the ratings were recorded. This is the last time (15.7%) and 3.6% points higher than the same time period and one in record numbers.

SBS '8 o'clock news broadcast in the same time period "represents the 8.1% recorded in second. Following MBC 'News Desk' is 7.5%, KBS1 'Republic of Korea happy plant' is, respectively, 6.6%, respectively.

Ililgeuk the same time this evening broadcast on MBC 'shiny romance' is 10.2%, SBS 'well-grown daughter' 9.7%, respectively, were recorded.

Day, "Ruby Ring" is the end of desire the unknown daughter Luna (Lee So Yeon), to turn the hearts of mothers gilja (jeongaeri) is pictured with tears appealing look ssolryeotda interested in future development.

"Ruby Ring", because the monster woman Complex

OhmyNews original article transfer 2013-12-26 09:55

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

[OMNI baeingyu News]

Article image
     eleven KBS 2TV drama "Ruby Ring> to live in the face of her sister Ruby Chung Jung Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes).
    Ⓒ KBS

If a woman is to bear, even a frost ohnyuwol, did naerindago. Losing face, losing a man in love, life, and even lost girl stripped honed sword of revenge. And slowly began to move. Wear yourself too because usually the person who "has become a monster," he refers to suffer, but the heart is weakened every time someone else had an emotional response. aired on KBS 2TV Drama 25 days <Ruby Rings> Ruby defined in the 86th living in the face of constant Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes) to take off their clothes and spread a positive movie Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) went to the press conference was to urge. Re - and By - Luna is trying to run for election information, but the video appeared on the Internet was the hero of the ripples. This video was uploaded by Ruby Jung. husband of background Min (gimseokhun min) who did not buy the belief Ruby positive information to Luna, "the police cant arrest you'll find, before that your conscience declared a press conference," said movie Say it was dwaetdago operation. Ruby embraces readers of this information, however, did not listen. Already decided to reveal the whole truth to the constant positive ruby migration is eaten Luna did ... doomed to face-off in a car accident changed the destiny of Chung Luna Ruby and information after a car accident changed. At the time of a traffic accident, background minyi ruby ring was a gift and it was wearing clothes hwageun Luna was positive. Nine men in love can be felt, but there is no vision (bakgwanghyeon minutes) in the face of a child that had positive Luna excuse badly injured in a car accident with her ​​sister Ruby positive life suddenly changed him. Jaebeolga became the wife, to bear the will of the politicians was successful, but the background of civil marriage to cheating, information on Luna's face is coming back gradually remember information in Ruby knew full line of criminal cases has started to crack a little bit. Yeogieda dated before changing the destiny that had been stagnant for about nine the number of people who know the secret of getting increased watching. Shem was trying to cover the palm of the sky was now mom oil gilja (jeongaeri minutes) Luna's pilgrimage even learned information. Ruby, who he thought of the child and the fact that Luna, Luna, who he thought of the child Ruby unacceptable reality was easy. She grew increasingly positive Luna's desire, his situation became not look back no one except to dial the brakes went out. However, the reality is still negative and positive Luna was greatly endless human desire ... And then touched <ruby ring> 180 degrees the other sisters 'face-off' in the settings established. Crossroads of life and death in the line destined to change the situation thoroughly, looking at his desire to live only for the tongue naedureuge look forward to Luna. Open bite from the wrong kkiwooda saw the first button lies, and lies are snowballing after that to come back to yourself again. But every time I try to escape a greater lie. <ruby ring> of the human desire to better show the wrong. As with the general stimulating and Drama, common sense lies in places that are not set, but Luna is why this show is ridiculous positive selection dealing with his behavior had gone to the 'justification' is granted. Sidalryeotgo serious inferiority in childhood, and this is because the complex is awful. eventually ending of the drama is 'winding jingak' will go towards, but knowing that to the bottom of the politician taltal teolril dream of looking like the quirky Luna rushing forward while at the same time ansseureop it. Million yen too good to pass complex life to live or not catching. Of all life is shattered because of my brother I'm also positive selection of ruby wondering what makes the future. 

20131224201722_52b96d4239fcc_1.jpg

[star jikjjik] "ruby ring" bakgwanghyeon shoot appearance to show off collections preservatives

Sports World Original Articles transfer 2013-12-26 10:20

Interest index 0Comments00 0 0

Article image
"Ruby Ring" is the ultimate bakgwanghyeon had to authenticate over. latest official Facebook bakgwanghyeon entertainment agency, FNC has already ceased one day to one week ahead of KBS2 drama "Ruby Ring" was unveiled last-minute photo shooting. One of the imperfections in the photos released bakgwanghyeon preservative-free clear skin showed off appearance. '17 Debut winning car that goes against years of preservatives, but brings admiration appearance. Last KBS 2TV 'Mamma Mia' and appeared on ipdam witty progress've been hiding "mother" in the body of the loved one receives a large Lee is a popular topic bakgwanghyeon collected one day being broadcast KBS 2TV drama "Ruby Ring" immersive smoke pushed to be well received. yungibaek giback@sportsworldi.com press photo = FNC Entertainment on Facebook

Ring" bakgwanghyeon wrinkles - while the ultimate artifact-free 'years Gus Rene ~'

enews24 original article forwarding 2013-12-26 11:40

Interest index 0Comments 00 0 0

[Enews24 choeeunhwa News] The most powerful actors during bakgwanghyeon, preservatives showed off appearance. bakgwanghyeon is through the agency FNC Entertainment official Facebook ililgeuk Ranking for one week ahead of KBS 'ruby ring' of the final shooting scene photos to the public.

Ruby Ring bakgwanghyeon, wrinkle-artifact-free years while Gus ultimate Rene ~
One of the imperfections in the photo bakgwanghyeon boasted a clean skin. Bakgwanghyeon difference between '17 debut debut As with the skin, as well as solid and polished appearance during the years goes against the strongest brings admiration. seen pictures netizens 'time is going to deflect looks bakgwanghyeon preservatives' ultimate bakgwanghyeon while, do not grow old seemed 'of celebrities while one whose ultimate seems. I wonder secret 'showing various reactions.

Ruby Ring bakgwanghyeon, wrinkle-artifact-free years while Gus ultimate Rene ~
The re-broadcasting in the popular KBS2 bakgwanghyeon ililgeuk "Ruby Ring" immersive smoke from the smoke serves to show off pitting. photograph = FNC Entertainment From Facebook news choeeunhwa choieh@enews24.net [Top Stories] 女actress rocked the continent Candles ▶ richard simmons bone exposure 'ugly' ▶ So Ji-Cast,美reviews set to "United States held that ..." ▶ ratings gimseongryeong Lee pledges "Melo Wanna Partner" belated attention ▶ Irina, naerimyeo bulb in underwear. 'temptations to Ronaldo yijeongdo' Seo ▶ "I? Washed-up veteran singer of a young woman living with " [Copyright ⓒ Asia No.1 entertainment news enews24.net all rights reserved] [Go to enews24 Twitter] [Facebook enews24 more]

"Ruby Ring" ... the ratings took a 20% rise nearly

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2013-12-26 08:46

Article image

[TV Report = yiwooin News] KBS2 Ranking for more than a week ahead of the evening ililgeuk "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, computerized production) has entered a ratings upswing.

According to Nielsen, the 26th Korea aggregate, the day before the broadcast of 'Ruby Ring "is 19.3% (the national daily basis), the ratings were recorded. This is the last time (15.7%) and 3.6% points higher than the same time period and one in record numbers.

SBS '8 o'clock news broadcast in the same time period "represents the 8.1% recorded in second. Following MBC 'News Desk' is 7.5%, KBS1 'Republic of Korea happy plant' is, respectively, 6.6%, respectively.

Ililgeuk the same time this evening broadcast on MBC 'shiny romance' is 10.2%, SBS 'well-grown daughter' 9.7%, respectively, were recorded.

Day, "Ruby Ring" is the end of desire the unknown daughter Luna (Lee So Yeon), to turn the hearts of mothers gilja (jeongaeri) is pictured with tears appealing look ssolryeotda interested in future development.

"Ruby Ring", because the monster woman Complex

OhmyNews original article transfer 2013-12-26 09:55

[OMNI baeingyu News]

Article image
 eleven KBS 2TV drama "Ruby Ring> to live in the face of her sister Ruby Chung Jung Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes).
Ⓒ KBS

If a woman is to bear, even a frost ohnyuwol, did naerindago. Losing face, losing a man in love, life, and even lost girl stripped honed sword of revenge. And slowly began to move. Wear yourself too because usually the person who "has become a monster," he refers to suffer, but the heart is weakened every time someone else had an emotional response. aired on KBS 2TV Drama 25 days <Ruby Rings> Ruby defined in the 86th living in the face of constant Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes) to take off their clothes and spread a positive movie Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) went to the press conference was to urge. Re - and By - Luna is trying to run for election information, but the video appeared on the Internet was the hero of the ripples. This video was uploaded by Ruby Jung. husband of background Min (gimseokhun min) who did not buy the belief Ruby positive information to Luna, "the police cant arrest you'll find, before that your conscience declared a press conference," said movie Say it was dwaetdago operation. Ruby embraces readers of this information, however, did not listen. Already decided to reveal the whole truth to the constant positive ruby migration is eaten Luna did ... doomed to face-off in a car accident changed the destiny of Chung Luna Ruby and information after a car accident changed. At the time of a traffic accident, background minyi ruby ring was a gift and it was wearing clothes hwageun Luna was positive. Nine men in love can be felt, but there is no vision (bakgwanghyeon minutes) in the face of a child that had positive Luna excuse badly injured in a car accident with her ​​sister Ruby positive life suddenly changed him. Jaebeolga became the wife, to bear the will of the politicians was successful, but the background of civil marriage to cheating, information on Luna's face is coming back gradually remember information in Ruby knew full line of criminal cases has started to crack a little bit. Yeogieda dated before changing the destiny that had been stagnant for about nine the number of people who know the secret of getting increased watching. Shem was trying to cover the palm of the sky was now mom oil gilja (jeongaeri minutes) Luna's pilgrimage even learned information. Ruby, who he thought of the child and the fact that Luna, Luna, who he thought of the child Ruby unacceptable reality was easy. She grew increasingly positive Luna's desire, his situation became not look back no one except to dial the brakes went out. However, the reality is still negative and positive Luna was greatly endless human desire ... And then touched <ruby ring> 180 degrees the other sisters 'face-off' in the settings established. Crossroads of life and death in the line destined to change the situation thoroughly, looking at his desire to live only for the tongue naedureuge look forward to Luna. Open bite from the wrong kkiwooda saw the first button lies, and lies are snowballing after that to come back to yourself again. But every time I try to escape a greater lie. <ruby ring> of the human desire to better show the wrong. As with the general stimulating and Drama, common sense lies in places that are not set, but Luna is why this show is ridiculous positive selection dealing with his behavior had gone to the 'justification' is granted. Sidalryeotgo serious inferiority in childhood, and this is because the complex is awful. eventually ending of the drama is 'winding jingak' will go towards, but knowing that to the bottom of the politician taltal teolril dream of looking like the quirky Luna rushing forward while at the same time ansseureop it. Million yen too good to pass complex life to live or not catching. Of all life is shattered because of my brother I'm also positive selection of ruby wondering what makes the future.

"Ruby Ring" bakgwanghyeon, antiseptic look certification "Do you have a vampire?"

bnt news original article transfer 2013-12-26 11:53

Article image
[Choemiseon intern reporter] bakgwanghyeon the 'Ruby Ring' shooting scene photos topic. Dec. 26 Ranking FNC entertainment side to the official Facebook one day about a week ahead of KBS drama "Ruby Ring" was released the last minute of shots. In particular, the car in the photo even though bakgwanghyeon '17 debut, goes against years of eye-catching appearance. While no one clear skin blemishes and boasts a powerful 00. photograph facing Netizens "Do you bakgwanghyeon vampire" "bakgwanghyeon Jena and now he's handsome," "bakgwanghyeon same style like my style" and showing the reaction. 

Guest azjhoon

SPOILER ALERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, so Fake Ruby is going to Mental Hospital and if I understood correctly the google translation of some chinese forums, the interrogation actually occurred at the Mental Hospital and not at the Detective's office.... Weird...the writer made people think since the beginning that she's being interrogated for her crimes. I assume, FORGIVENESS is very much in play at this drama. I really don't understand why KDrama allows evil people get in their way all the time, without much consideration of good deeds. Shouldn't movies and dramas give viewers positive impact to people's lives? 

Archived