[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

37 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Also, after the nametag ripping game when SM was hugging JH in apology (reminded me of KS doing the same to JK), Haha was pointing to them and telling JK something.

Yeah I think HAHA point out how strong is SJH but not sure. During the phone call mission, I think SJH replying with "I will kill you if you choose number 5" is her way of teasing him back for the "I'll kill you when I catch you" in Japan. Simply I don't see the need to tell him this especially that he agreed to not go there from the start. I think she wanted to talk more with him and tease him in a similar way to what he did in Yokohama park. I think she was nervous when he told her she could have said it in a nicer way you can she her touching her cap the way she do when she is flustered lol By the way, I love how he answered her phone call, it's different from others, so sweet :):wink: 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, sana82 said:

he slightly pushed her .

i was watching this with my sis and after that we both asked did you see it?

the quality of my gif is low . you can find it in min 50 in this ep.

Yes i saw it. I think he nudge her under the table with his feet!  It was very fast.  I didnt notice it until you mention so rewatch it again. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sana82 said:

and did you guys hear about jk new album? honestly it was obvious even before news. it's been 2 weeks that they are using his songs in rm more than usual.

Yeah, he said his album will likely come out in mid-July at an event yesterday and after the event they posted this

Have been waiting long

#summer album # have been recording every day recently # Director JK#Kim Jong Kook # Kim Jung Nam #Mikey #Coming Soon

also from what I last heard JH's movie will probably premiere in November. 

They've both been really busy recently with JK carrying out recording and JH spending a lot of time filming in Busan.

• Like 6

So much spartace moments in yesterday's episode :wub:

During the choosing which exits, JH phone called JK  and I just want to emphasize what JK said to JH "You know I don't make risky choices" (maybe that really explains if ever JK have feelings for JH he chose not to show it since many things would be affected)

then JK asking which exit JH will go then JH said exit 5 and JK replied "OK I will never go to exit 5, I promise" (One Man who can keep his promises:wub:) then there you go their cute conversations continues  and them laughing during the phone calls I just wanted to see them soo happy like that:D

Also during the name tag elimination only JH, SM & SJ remains and JK was positioned far away from JH but then he said "JH doesn't looks so good though" (referring to the worried facial expression of JH) hmmm JK you've been observing/looking at JH all the time huh? kekeke~

And the bus moment...Was it only me who've noticed when JH was asked by the PD "who is your closet ideal type among celebs" then JH was about to answer something like "JO"? Nothing I just read her lips... Maybe she was going to say Jong Kook but then the time ended...then you can see the protesting Kook after that kekeke~ too many members talked and what JK said was not translated? then HH asked JH why she couldn't answer... Yes I too find it sooo suspicious~ Mong Ji Hyo is back~ She could just have blurted out anyone's name! then there you go JK wasn't able to answer too to the question I meant it is really weird that our Spartace~ Sparta and Ace itself paid for the penalty! What? So unusual kekeke~

then the question "Who do you think is the hottest singer now?" came then JK answered: YEH (I honestly don't know she sings kekeke~) then JH there answered "KG" so what's this spartace? mentioning your exes on screen love line names? hohohoho

then the best part was when the bus stopped because they've arrived in front of the resto and we can see uri JK leaning on JH's seat I meant beside YSC as far as I can remember JK was the only one standing? and uri Spartace having that little talk:wub:

When JK arrived inside the resto and seated beside JH, JK was asked "You don't eat deep fried foods right?" then JK answered "Yes I don't eat deep fried foods" then you can see JH agreeing looking at JK while saying "He don't" (They really know each other. I meant every members for 8 yrs~ that's friendship~)

I've also noticed when PD announced who among the members had the same food choice when PD was handling the badges to JK coz he received again it was JH who was reaching out for the badges of JK from the PD while JK was still in misery :wub:

back to the bus moments.... 

YSC was asked "What makes you the saddest?" then he answered "SJH"

And I CAN SERIOUSLY SEE JK's REACTION OF SOMETHING IN DISBELIEF AND BEING SAD AND DOWN AND BEING GRUMPY!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

At the Videoke part who else taught that JH would pick Loveable as her song? kekeke~ but she chose "THIS IS THE PERSON" by KJK I wanted to be delusional~ hihihihi 

During the opening for the introducing of guests when JH entered JK kept on looking at her while repeating "Charanda Charanda" (Good Job, Good Job) hohoho the proud Oppa!~

------

So there every sweet and happy moments while watching Spartace moments the whole episode shattered when JH shouted "JK Oppa's woman is here" and "Oppa wear this black outfit for reason" (something like that)

then JK be like "Who is my woman? I don't have one"

Okay sooo whyyyy whyyy whyyy the confusion-_-<_<:mellow:

• Like 6

On 6/25/2017 at 7:03 AM, saissuspicious said:

S20170624_185604_zpse7buqktw.jpg

Seems like there has been a lot since yesteday, I wanted to quote many posts as there was so much to comment about, but as I read one post after the other, I found that you answered almost all of my frustrations lol. Whats important is that this forum is getting livelier by the day and it's a good thing :) 
Anyways, it seems off topic but I wanted to share this with you gyus, since Busan event was remarquable and I really wanted to share the similarity about Byul standing in front of HAHA and how SJH stand in front of KJK :wink: I searched for something similar, but didn't find it so I had to do it, I wanted to do better but I didn't have the time, I'm really busy lately. 

If JK srysly leaned on his right at the first pic with that same pose it would be hilarious and I would think that he was photoshopped on the picture lmao his pose on the second picture would be too similar:lol:

• Like 5

On 6/25/2017 at 1:55 AM, athoughtcloud1 said:

Sorry if I am stating what is known to all. I know DOTS was quite popular, but since I am not into kdramas these days, this one completely escaped me until I saw someone mentioning it on SA baidu. Ignore the yellow subs (since this is from a fan MV) and focus on the grey ones, 

animation%2078_zpsqgpintrq.gif

Well, seems like JH and JK were having their own DOTS-inspired moment in Yokohama. LOL Just that JK only followed half the script and didn't chase after JH and got kicked for that. Hehe Well, for people not in a loveline, they sure are behaving like a drama couple. LOL

So that's where JH got that Idea hohohoho and I'm amazed how JK said almost the exact on what SJK said kekeke cuteeeee~

• Like 4

Oh I'm kinda late about the discussion of Anniv Special of RM

Well for me it's really nice to see 7012 once again or even invite both Lizzy and SJK it would be awesomeB) I really wanted to see what they will do for their 8th anniv :wub:

and you know in this forum we are just too happy to share out thoughts and delulu feels when it comes to Spartace and I see nothing wrong with that since without Spartace's skinship or sweet moments this thread would not be here.... so it's just that..... it happened.... they gave something sweet interaction, we got hooked because we "think" they are more real and comfortable and  then we just interpret their actions... then why bother leaving a comment here if you know yourself you don't belong here lol

And we are fine even Spartace would not end up together I meant thankyou spartace for giving us a roller coaster ride and we will savor it while it lasts :D So there, I just hope people would just mind their own businesses and leave us here together happy and loving each other spartace shippers:wub:

Feel the love and let's support Spartace :wub:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, mongkook said:

So much spartace moments in yesterday's episode :wub:

During the choosing which exits, JH phone called JK  and I just want to emphasize what JK said to JH "You know I don't make risky choices" (maybe that really explains if ever JK have feelings for JH he chose not to show it since many things would be affected)

then JK asking which exit JH will go then JH said exit 5 and JK replied "OK I will never go to exit 5, I promise" (One Man who can keep his promises:wub:) then there you go their cute conversations continues  and them laughing during the phone calls I just wanted to see them soo happy like that:D

Also during the name tag elimination only JH, SM & SJ remains and JK was positioned far away from JH but then he said "JH doesn't looks so good though" (referring to the worried facial expression of JH) hmmm JK you've been observing/looking at JH all the time huh? kekeke~

And the bus moment...Was it only me who've noticed when JH was asked by the PD "who is your closet ideal type among celebs" then JH was about to answer something like "JO"? Nothing I just read her lips... Maybe she was going to say Jong Kook but then the time ended...then you can see the protesting Kook after that kekeke~ too many members talked and what JK said was not translated? then HH asked JH why she couldn't answer... Yes I too find it sooo suspicious~ Mong Ji Hyo is back~ She could just have blurted out anyone's name! then there you go JK wasn't able to answer too to the question I meant it is really weird that our Spartace~ Sparta and Ace itself paid for the penalty! What? So unusual kekeke~

then the question "Who do you think is the hottest singer now?" came then JK answered: YEH (I honestly don't know she sings kekeke~) then JH there answered "KG" so what's this spartace? mentioning your exes on screen love line names? hohohoho

then the best part was when the bus stopped because they've arrived in front of the resto and we can see uri JK leaning on JH's seat I meant beside YSC as far as I can remember JK was the only one standing? and uri Spartace having that little talk:wub:

When JK arrived inside the resto and seated beside JH, JK was asked "You don't eat deep fried foods right?" then JK answered "Yes I don't eat deep fried foods" then you can see JH agreeing looking at JK while saying "He don't" (They really know each other. I meant every members for 8 yrs~ that's friendship~)

I've also noticed when PD announced who among the members had the same food choice when PD was handling the badges to JK coz he received again it was JH who was reaching out for the badges of JK from the PD while JK was still in misery :wub:

back to the bus moments.... 

YSC was asked "What makes you the saddest?" then he answered "SJH"

And I CAN SERIOUSLY SEE JK's REACTION OF SOMETHING IN DISBELIEF AND BEING SAD AND DOWN AND BEING GRUMPY!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

At the Videoke part who else taught that JH would pick Loveable as her song? kekeke~ but she chose "THIS IS THE PERSON" by KJK I wanted to be delusional~ hihihihi 

During the opening for the introducing of guests when JH entered JK kept on looking at her while repeating "Charanda Charanda" (Good Job, Good Job) hohoho the proud Oppa!~

------

So there every sweet and happy moments while watching Spartace moments the whole episode shattered when JH shouted "JK Oppa's woman is here" and "Oppa wear this black outfit for reason" (something like that)

then JK be like "Who is my woman? I don't have one"

Okay sooo whyyyy whyyy whyyy the confusion-_-<_<:mellow:

Actually, yesterday is a gold mine of SA moments. At least for me. Everywhere they go, there's something. 

The part that gives you any confusion doesn't really bother me. SA likes doing cha cha. One step forward then two steps backward. It's possible JK said that because they are still not gonna announce it or it will be weird or there will be a lot of rumors if he didn't deny it. Or they could just be teasing each other. From what I've heard or read, that female guest likes JK. So maybe JH is just teasing him. 

When you said that JH shouted that "JK oppa woman is here" it reminded me of this scene

https://youtu.be/VxYvAMJ-EIs

• Like 4

I have just watched half of it, continued later, i guess everyone have already notice but still, i would like to write about it :))
There were so many SA moments aired in ep 356 that it gave me the question.
WHY?
Why didn't they cut it?

First, their introduce picture was next to each other in the beginning. It had never happened before. Even when they are in the same team, there would be someone else picture in the middle. 
Then their phone call. JK was rambling again and JH wasn't annoyed about it. She was like "OK oppa" and repeated after him.
"You know I don't make risky choices"
"YOU KNOW" and "I dont make risky choices"
The meaning of the sentence was undoubted. That is exactly what i feel about him from the way he do everything.
And the part you know was so familiar, if i use that, 
1. I probably talked about that topic with the person before.
2. I expect the person to know it because we are toooo close.
So i can believe that they did have a talk about 'risky' in their relationship now? lol

He talked about JH alot which showed his attention toward her. in the name tag game, in the car.
Is JK the one who say "Isnt the question is hard for her?"
HH also asked JH, "Why can't she answer the question" and also his expression.

Then in front of the restaurant, JK was leaning on her chair, first he was standing there, after SC got off, he moved to stand nearer. His body touched JH's shoulder.

Even though i believe this is how they normally but why did they or the program team let this aired?
Does it mean they are gonna release more hint about SA so the fan can eccept it for something further in the future?

And i dont think they planned it first. SM was standing between them, other team members too. So it probably they didnt mean to announce anything through the game, they tried to stand far from each other. But other scenes werent cut.

On the bus, his hand even reached for the back of JH's seat...

• Like 4

Yes lots of SA moments in the latest ep! Even though both are still cautious (esp JK)  with their interaction,  i think they are more open now compared before.  As for the production why they did not cut it bcoz whether they accept it or not,  viewers are already starting to like JK-JH equation now!  ( just my observation anyone can disagree)  

Anyway,  what i'm really happy about is JH choice of song!  I understand if she didnt choose Loveable bcoz she might be thinking that others will probably choose it,  but she can choose December,  coz i think she like the song she always hums or sing it.  But then her choice was THIS IS THE PERSON!  I saw the english sub of the song and it says a lot about them (if there is a "them") its like her singing to him (sorry delulu mode)  but im just really happy about it!  Sorry for mumbling much!  

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, julia147 said:

I have just watched half of it, continued later, i guess everyone have already notice but still, i would like to write about it :))
There were so many SA moments aired in ep 356 that it gave me the question.
WHY?
Why didn't they cut it?

First, their introduce picture was next to each other in the beginning. It had never happened before. Even when they are in the same team, there would be someone else picture in the middle. 
Then their phone call. JK was rambling again and JH wasn't annoyed about it. She was like "OK oppa" and repeated after him.
"You know I don't make risky choices"
"YOU KNOW" and "I dont make risky choices"
The meaning of the sentence was undoubted. That is exactly what i feel about him from the way he do everything.
And the part you know was so familiar, if i use that, 
1. I probably talked about that topic with the person before.
2. I expect the person to know it because we are toooo close.
So i can believe that they did have a talk about 'risky' in their relationship now? lol

He talked about JH alot which showed his attention toward her. in the name tag game, in the car.
Is JK the one who say "Isnt the question is hard for her?"
HH also asked JH, "Why can't she answer the question" and also his expression.

Then in front of the restaurant, JK was leaning on her chair, first he was standing there, after SC got off, he moved to stand nearer. His body touched JH's shoulder.

Even though i believe this is how they normally but why did they or the program team let this aired?
Does it mean they are gonna release more hint about SA so the fan can eccept it for something further in the future?

Yes that part jk saying to jh about risk,  its like they are always talking about certain risk!  Saying "you know" means that the person you are talking to knows you very well and you are very close to that person,  coz by saying that it means you don't have to explain yourself anymore coz the person you are talking to knows it and understand you!  Its something that you say to the person whom you have a deep connection!  

• Like 5

14 hours ago, sana82 said:

he slightly pushed her .

i was watching this with my sis and after that we both asked did you see it?

the quality of my gif is low . you can find it in min 50 in this ep.

I rewatched it again and it was very obvious now!  He surely nudge her using his thigh!  It's like when you are talking but you dont want others to know so your making signals under the table by kicking each others legs!!!  I find it kinda cute and intimate ( sorry my delulu mode and shippers heart is flattering now)  ☺

• Like 2

On 6/25/2017 at 1:51 PM, julia147 said:

i dont remember which ep, but i remember they checked their mascara a lot because of the water

JH seemed sad during the introduce and she didnt have much scene in that ep, it was so long ago. I dont know if i mistake the group, since i dont care about any other female K-celebrity beside JH, but i have huge expression that it was SNSD...

it is neither ep 254 nor 255.

I remember they was in a house with water park pipe, kinda huge. but maybe im wrong, i was so upset watching that so i didnt want to find any further information. 

I just want to make clear of what you said about SNSD here. House? Water park pipe? SNSD was in ep 63, 64 and 254 but there was no game like this, so I suppose you're wrong. :)

Please keep noted that there might also be SNSD fans in this forum, which I'm one of them. Whenever pretty female guests came, members jokingly set JH aside but we all know they love her so much. And JH unnie looking sad in that ep? I believe it had nothing to do with blaming on the girls when they did nothing to upset her. I love JH, JK and SA, and that's why I'm in this forum since two years ago reading every single post and speculation, but I'm a big fan of SNSD also, so I'm sorry but your post kinda threw me off, especially when your given information is not true. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, tunanoona said:

Actually, yesterday is a gold mine of SA moments. At least for me. Everywhere they go, there's something. 

The part that gives you any confusion doesn't really bother me. SA likes doing cha cha. One step forward then two steps backward. It's possible JK said that because they are still not gonna announce it or it will be weird or there will be a lot of rumors if he didn't deny it. Or they could just be teasing each other. From what I've heard or read, that female guest likes JK. So maybe JH is just teasing him. 

When you said that JH shouted that "JK oppa woman is here" it reminded me of this scene

https://youtu.be/VxYvAMJ-EIs

So to make my mood better I'll just assume that JH was referring to herself when she shouted that kekeke~

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1

2 hours ago, perfectmatchjs said:

I just want to make clear of what you said about SNSD here. House? Water park pipe? SNSD was in ep 63, 64 and 254 but there was no game like this, so I suppose you're wrong. :)

Please keep noted that there might also be SNSD fans in this forum, which I'm one of them. Whenever pretty female guests came, members jokingly set JH aside but we all know they love them so much. And JH unnie looking sad in that ep? I believe it had nothing to do with blaming on the girls when they did nothing to upset her. I love JH, JK and SA, and that's why I'm in this forum since two years ago reading every single post and speculation, but I'm a big fan of SNSD also, so I'm sorry but your post kinda threw me off, especially when your given information is not true. 

Agree. I won't call myself an SNSD fan, but I do like them. The girls have distinct personalities and are generally not afraid to get down and dirty.

@julia147 The episode you are mentioning didn't have SNSD. SNSD, whenever they have come on the show, have interacted well with JH from whatever I can remember. The first time Sunny and Yoona guested and had a secret mission to rip the tags of the members, the member other than JK they were worried to rip the tag was JH since they said she was pretty strong. Jessica, an ex-member, has also come on the show a couple of times. In fact, in episode 3 & 4, when some of the guys on her team were hard on JH since she was not doing well, Jessica even took her side though she belonged to the opposite team. She is one of those very few female guests who seemed to have made a connection with JH since I remember her and JH looking quite excited to meet each other again in the Animal Kingdom episode. When most of SNSD guested on the show again, JH was in a team with Sunny and the girls were praising KS for taking care of JH offcam. JH even did a shout out for Yoona's fanmeet in China.

I don't think you meant it that way, but I don't think it is fair to blame the female guests whoever they are unless there are specific instances of them being rude to JH. They just come on the show for screen time and most of them speak really well of JH afterwards. 

The episode you are mentioning might be this, episode 255.

Based on the detailed post about this particular episode on SA naver, I got the feeling JH was pretty sick that day. During the dance performance, she was looking pretty low and tried to join in with her hand gestures only when JK was dancing near her. So the reason she got edited out a lot could also be coz she wasn't well (for instance, JH was not to be seen during some of the water games at the end and there is a long shot of her going somewhere else, so perhaps she went to the washroom or something).  After a point, there were lots of water missions and JH was in no condition to do them. So when JS who was in JK's team suggested JH do a mission with Soyu, JK said "Not JH, not JH". The only mission she did was a water slide mission with JK and JS, which the team couldn't clear in the first attempt, and JK even put his leg over her knees, perhaps so that she wouldn't bounce much during the mission. (Another reason could be that it would have been awkward for Kwon Ryeol since he would have to put his legs on top of JH)

RM255-00807.jpg

So feel JH looking lost that day had more to do with her physical condition than the female guests. From my observation, think JK is the kind who tries to cheer JH up if she is feeling low. So feel he and the rest of the members knew JH wasn't feeling that well, so they tried to cover for her by being active in the games and not visibly drawing attention to the fact that she was sick (sadly, that is how variety works. Even on days when KJK can't move, the other members will have to treat him like he is Sparta).

There are days when JH doesn't look that good. Some of it could be coz of the exhaustion from filming. Again, as a female entertainer, she  has to deal with her monthlies and doing hard athletic missions when you have really bad cramps is not that nice an experience. I think the guys do take care of her when she is not feeling well. When the whole firing controversy occurred, there was an article on Chinese netz reactions and one of the comments was about how hard it must have been on JH as a woman entertainer to do an athletic show. The poster even mentioned that in one of the episodes where there was a water mission, JH was telling Haha, "oppa, I can't go into the water today" (I don't know which episode they were referring to, but I can think of  episode 148 where Haha was on JH's team and they had lots of missions where they had to get wet. Gary and Haha did all the missions by themselves, so it could be that episode). When JH is not feeling well, the guys do try to make it easy for her. 

2 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

The poster even mentioned that in one of the episodes where there was a water mission, JH was telling Haha, "oppa, I can't go into the water today" (I don't know which episode they were referring to, but I can think of  episode 148 where Haha was on JH's team and they had lots of missions where they had to get wet. Gary and Haha did all the missions by themselves, so it could be that episode). When JH is not feeling well, the guys do try to make it easy for her. 

I think this is the episode you were referring to :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, perfectmatchjs said:

Please keep noted that there might also be SNSD fans in this forum, which I'm one of them. Whenever pretty female guests came, members jokingly set JH aside but we all know they love her so much. And JH unnie looking sad in that ep? I believe it had nothing to do with blaming on the girls when they did nothing to upset her. I love JH, JK and SA, and that's why I'm in this forum since two years ago reading every single post and speculation, but I'm a big fan of SNSD also, so I'm sorry but your post kinda threw me off, especially when your given information is not true. 

Im quite busy and tired today so i cant reply all post.
Im sorry if i said something not nice.

I have mentioned that it has nothing to do with the girls talent or beauty, i also dont blame any female guests because of whatever they do.

I said i dont like them because i have impression that they and JH didnt get along or seem like it. Or it simply because they cut all JH scene and focus on them. it happened to SM when she tried to finish the game by aiming for JH too.

I dont know how to put this. 
They are not bad. There is nothing wrong with them, they didnt do anything. It is not their fault. I know they do their best and dont want to insult anyone. 

But like or hate someone doesnt really need a reason, i just have that feeling. So when i said i dont like someone, it mostly because of my feeling toward them, it is not clear and hard to explain. When i still agree about their talent/look/good personality, i dont find that i like them and also disagree when it relate to something i care.
im sorry if i sounded like i insult SNSD or other fans, i dont mean it that way.

It may sound funny, but it honestly has nothing to do with them. 

I neither love or hate them. I just dont like them enough to approve them as RM member. And when i thought Lizzy is a member of SNSD, none SNSD gave me enough impression to be a part of 7012, they were more like special guest to me so it kind of annoying me when people keep saying about the topic.

One again, I dont know why did i have that bad impression. Now that i know im wrong.
I apologize for my behavior and words. 
I truly am.

Feel free to correct me or tell me your opinion anytime if i ever say anything you dont like.

• Like 5

RE: SNSD (Girl's Generation): Let me add my 2 cents, as well. I'm not a fan myself, but it's simply because I'm not a big K-pop fan, in general. I do recognize their influence, IMO at the same level as Big Bang, as far as spreading K-pop and K-entertainment internationally. All the girls are very talented, and though they've branched out into acting, their longevity and influence in the industry is no joke. Also, every time they've come on RM, they've been very active and nice to SJH. Because of their status as both guests and international stars, the guys have had to ham it up and "cast" SJH aside, but that's part of the game. We all know SJH is their favorite. That's true of all guests, especially female ones. 

My biases as KJK and SA, but I don't take it seriously if something is done to them, within reason, within the acceptable boundaries of variety shows. Guests not being rude, as @athoughtcloud1 said, is one of the few things I take note of, as well, Also, Sunny and Seohyun appear to be close to KJK outside the show, with Seohyun co-Mc-ing some award shows with him, and Sunny appearing on some other shows he's Mc-ed before.

Of course, I'm sure no one means any harm or insult to other fandoms, but we do have to be a bit careful. No hate, please. I really don't mean any. We're all good, right? SA, fighting! :) 

• Like 4

throughout this episode i realize that jk keep taking glances in jh direction whenever something is said or happen, their little phone called was interesting to watch as jh is learning his bad ways also when it comes to threatening people telling him not to come to exist 5 or she will kill him and jk killing her not to say things like that because it is inappropriate and she should say that she won't forgive him if he come to exit 5 to which jh comply, its also interesting how the show the two holding their conversation but only show pic of sj and sm. jh choice of song also for the karaoke was interesting especially the lyrics of the song even so after they have just play the celebrity ideal type, speaking of the ideal type has anyone here who watch the episode saw jh mouth when she was first asked that question and then you can see the camera zoom in and the movement and it look like she was going to say jongkuk her mouth from the jo but then her time was up ( that's what how i see it thou so if am wrong you guys can always correct me) and the haha said that he would like to know why she couldn't answer but before that you can see haha turn his head to the back and look at jk and the ks and was smiling. then that same question was asked again and j choose sj to which no one said anything but jk had to complain saying that jh said she wouldn't choose him when it was suggested earlier but now she does while topping her shoulder, the the camera switch to jk standing beside jh in the bus and she playing with the hem of his shorts, then here come the part that caught my eyes when they asked sc what makes hin the saddest he reply jh and then you can see jk at the back he smile and let out a frustrated grunt and then bite his lips then then haha asked if it was because sj is her ideal type to which you see jk smile and then scratch  his ears then look down then sc say that he is thinking of jh and you can see a not so happy jk at the back also love that this is the person was the song they played in the background when jh win even though js was singing it when ks loose but it end up been jh background music.

• Like 6