[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 minute ago, 3493angelride said:

Please translate.... thanks

I don't know korean haha I also thought it wasn't translated seeing for the first time, but the title he translated, it looks like they will not shoot next week

• Like 3

Do you guys think that this "secret" meeting they're having might just be another sbs damage control attempt? Since ji hyo and kook are participating, and they have already been fired. And being Sbs who is saying that this is happening. Their blessing on the other members to continue the show would probably calm a lot of fans really. I feel sad that they're used this way if it's really that.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, pinsc said:

Do you guys think that this "secret" meeting they're having might just be another sbs damage control attempt? Since ji hyo and kook are participating, and they have already been fired. And being Sbs who is saying that this is happening. Their blessing on the other members to continue the show would probably calm a lot of fans really. I feel sad that they're used this way if it's really that.

I hope not. I dont think they would consider SBS at this point for their decision. Im sure they wouldnt want to hinder other members stand. And the other members wont make them feel used. 

Paging other broadcasting networks: Could you just buy RM from Shady Broadcasting S**t. 

• Like 4

About the jae suk photo on the instagram that they deleted, I saw some fans commenting when they deleted that they did it yesterday, so I wasn't understanding anything because I saw that the photo had just been deleted, so I read it on reddit, a person a little confused speaking this too. So I understood, it seems that yesterday they deleted the photo and posted again, to erase the comments, and today they deleted the photo again but didn't re-upload. So it was a lot more than 31k ... it makes sense, because gary's exit gave 19k of comments, and now they are two members and in a super revolting way ...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, bogummish said:

BREAKING: Running Man is over. SBS decided to end the show after the controversy and failing to kickstart season 2 with Kang Ho Dong or anyone.

Last broadcast will be on the first week of January. So that should be the one they film this Monday. It will be the last episode for all members 

http://m.viva100.com/view.php?key=20161216010005549#hi

Finally, this is the ending they should have done from the beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bogummish said:

Looks like the Running Man members are considering quitting together.

If this happens,I will be laughing till 2070. Just slam the door on SBS face. PLEASE DO IT.

yes I will be laughing with you till 2070, this would be the perfect ending, together they started RM together they end it!

• Like 2

Published: DECEMBER 15 2016

Running Man cast members secretly met in Yeouido to discuss leaving Running Man together, in light of Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo being kicked off the show.

The current members, Yoo Jae Suk, HaHa, Ji Suk Jin, and Lee Kwang Soo met together to discuss leaving Running Man in protest. Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook were also present at this gathering of the cast members.

It was revealed earlier this week that Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook were removed from the show without being given advance notice or a real explanation.

[Alone] 'Running Man' February jongyoung confirmed ...'Members joined six power to finish'

Articles, enter 16/12/2016 16:50 
Last Modified 12/16/2016 16:57
Comments 90translated language selection

[Sports Chosun bakhyeontaek reporters] were 'Running Man' is confirmed by the end of February and decided jongyoung mungchigi again six members of phosphorus. 

And crew members of SBS 'Running Man' today (16) afternoon, power had gathered in Seoul mocheo held an emergency meeting, during which misunderstandings surfaced as a communication error pulmyeo chatted a candid conversation. 

Eventually the two sides confirmed the end of February jieotgo 'Running Man' jongyoung, "not in order to end this atmosphere, was determined at the end decided to Yoo, Ji Suk-jin, Song Ji-hyo Lee Kwang - soo, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, this mungchigi again until six. Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji-hyo "When you think of the fans who love the loyal and ever 'Running Man' members and between members build on seven years, you must touch to show a nice finish," I decided to join.

TRANSLATE BY CHROME

• Like 6

Guest athoughtcloud1

From what I gather, the newest article says they had a meeting on 16th afternoon to clear misunderstandings. It was agreed that the members will re-unite since the show can't end in such an atmosphere. It will end by february end with all 6 members. JK and JH want to end it properly for the members and the viewers who supported them for 7 years.  

6 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003028142

Looks like they will continue till feb n end with the 6 members. Somebody please translate.

I looove this, this is telling the producers that we the RM members are in charge and in control of the show not you, WE MAKE THE DECISION!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, myrunningman1 said:

Can I just say I'm extremely unhappy at this latest development? Jk and jh should not have to go back to the show after the humiliation they faced. Heck friendship and loyalty. No one gave them any when they were unceremoniously sacked. And now they go back for a good ending?

Them ending it together, is better then SBS getting the chance to continue with half the members and some random people. RM is known for it's seven members and should end with them!

• Like 1

The members and crew of SBS 'Running Man' gathered together at the meeting place of Seoul on the afternoon of the 16th, and held an urgent meeting to solve misunderstandings and misunderstandings.

In the end, both sides finalized that the end of 'running man' would be in February and decided not to return for a season 2. Citing that it wouldn't be appropriate to do so in such an atmosphere. 

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo said, "We have to show respect for the members who have accumulated for 7 years and show the wonderful finish to the fans who have loved 'Running Man' and members."

• Like 9