[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

21 minutes ago, bogummish said:

@pink007 I'm sorry, what's YG? 

@linzer03 Ah I see, so they were okay with Joo Jin Mo and Jo In Sung but not with her.... Kim Go Eun, Kim Tae Ri come to mind, I dont see netizen giving them a hard time though. Different periods maybe. 

Yeah that's sooo hypocritical, but it probably was different periods, I admire her soo much to have the courage and dedication as an actress to accept soo many difficult and daring roles, and her latest role in "My Wifes having an Affair this Week" made me respect SJH even more as an actress!

• Like 4

SJH is amazing, and as a woman, I respect her so much. Not just because of the roles she takes on in dramas, which can be very controversial but tell the stories of different types of women besides the archetypal female lead, but also because of her doing RM. Most actresses don't do variety because audiences have a hard time separating their variety images from their characters in dramas and movies. There was also an expectation when RM started that the show would fail because it is an action show that has a woman in the main cast. And you'll notice there aren't many women as cast members in Korean variety shows. You also see how women are regarded as needing to be protected and treated with care when they guest on RM, more so in the beginning than now I think, but SJH has had to abandon that image and part of her "femininity" in order to be part of the cast. Remember the episode where Go Ara guested and the RM men said they couldnt dump an actress in the water? SJH had been dumped in the pool countless times. She works so hard and even though she isn't the strongest member and sometimes needs some help, she holds her own in a male-dominated variety industry. I know people try to compliment her by saying she's like a man (and even KJK who I love does this). But no, she's not like a man. SJH is doing all this as an awesome woman, and she does not deserve a single anti. (End rant.)

• Like 7

ive been google some info about that anti. apperantly, she got so much hate because of her role in goong, she is the evil one. goong was so popular so was the hate. because of that she couldnt appear in any of those idols film

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

SJH is amazing, and as a woman, I respect her so much. Not just because of the roles she takes on in dramas, which can be very controversial but tell the stories of different types of women, but also because of her doing RM. Most actresses don't do variety because audiences have a had time separating their variety images from their characters in dramas and movies. There was also an expectation when RM started that the show would fail because it is an action show that has a woman in the main cast. And you'll notice there aren't many women as cast members in Korean variety shows. You also see how women are regarded as needing to be protected and treated with care when they guest on RM, more so in the beginning than now I think, but SJH has had to abandon that image and part of her "femininity" in order to be part of the cast. Remember the episode where Go Ara guested and the RM men said they couldnt dump an actress in the water? SJH had been dumped in the pool countless times. She works so hard and even though she isn't the strongest member and sometimes needs some help, she holds her own in a male-dominated variety industry. I know people try to compliment her by saying she's like a man (and even KJK who I love does this). But no, she's not like a man. SJH is doing all this as an awesome woman, and she does not deserve a single anti. (End rant.)

yes, I remember the episode very clearly when they said they couldn't dump an actress in the water when it just had happened to Song Ji Hyo hahaha, just goes to show that she does not ask for special treatment as a woman and actress, and wants to take the same challenges as the guys! to be in a variety show as an actress you have to be veery easygoing, freespirited and hardworking, they did soo well in casting her, she really is a iconic example of how it should be done!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, daynci said:

ive been google some info about that anti. apperantly, she got so much hate because of her role in goong, she is the evil one. goong was so popular so was the hate. because of that she couldnt appear in any of those idols film

The Ironic thing about it is, that she nailed her role in goong in such a convincing manner that people had a hard time differentiating the character from the real person, haha she got punished for portraying her role too well!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, lostinthisdream said:

@daynci The betrayal rule thing was Myuk PD's idea and since he's no longer with RM, I highly doubt they're still keeping the idea around. 

To be honest, they tried to set the betrayal rule is simply because it's around olympic period and they are just trying to promote no cheating.

5 hours ago, bogummish said:

Could you elaborate abt the 2009 anti thing? i know some netizen criticized her a lot in 2013 for dating that ceo whose father is supposedly a gangster and cjes doesnt have the cleanest of reputations, although that can be said abt a lot of the companies in k-ent.

Doesnt she live in Haha's building or at least in his area? Idk where Ive seen that before. 

She got all the hate since after Goong/ princess hours when all other actors/ actresses(especially yoon eun hye) were being loved. There were a lot of edited pics and personal attack on her on the internet and she even got shouted by fans when she was having a meal with her mum. Her image was not great at the time and the movie in 2008 just made it worse. The other two male leads are very well respected actors while she wasn't and I think some female fans just hate her and ofcourse so people from the older generation couldn't understand how she could filming something that is so 18+.

I would say Family outing is a turning point for her. It's because of her performance in that 2 eps as the guest which made the production team consider her as a potential member for RM. Also, she has worked with myuk pd before, back in 2007-2008 as Inkigayo MC along with hee chul. These are reasons why I think she stayed in RM even though all the obstacles that she had to overcome.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, bogummish said:

@pink007 I'm sorry, what's YG? 

@linzer03 Ah I see, so they were okay with Joo Jin Mo and Jo In Sung but not with her.... Kim Go Eun, Kim Tae Ri come to mind, I dont see netizen giving them a hard time though. Different periods maybe. 

Oops, sorry, I meant YG's CEO Yang Hyun-suk.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

To be honest, they tried to set the betrayal rule is simply because it's around olympic period and they are just trying to promote no cheating.

She got all the hate since after Goong/ princess hours when all other actors/ actresses(especially yoon eun hye) were being loved. There were a lot of edited pics and personal attack on her on the internet and she even got shouted by fans when she was having a meal with her mum. Her image was not great at the time and the movie in 2008 just made it worse. The other two male leads are very well respected actors while she wasn't and I think some female fans just hate her and ofcourse so people from the older generation couldn't understand how she could filming something that is so 18+.

I would say Family outing is a turning point for her. It's because of her performance in that 2 eps as the guest which made the production team consider her as a potential member for RM. Also, she has worked with myuk pd before, back in 2007-2008 as Inkigayo MC along with hee chul. These are reasons why I think she stayed in RM even though all the obstacles that she had to overcome.

i think people still can't separate from acting and reality but take the positive side that mean her acting was soo good that people hate her hahaha and i think her character in goong not that evil, to be honest i wish she ended up with the prince hehehe sometimes i fall for the second lead actress, and frozen flower is a great movie i love it, i dont much care about the bed scene between ji hyo in sung or jin moo in sung , i remember when their interview in sung and jin moo told that hope everyone will look forward for the movie esp storyline not just focus on bed scene because ji hyo working hard for the movie , and bts the three of them look cute , what i appreciate from ji hyo that she is now afraid to take risky role, in yam shim ma ma she is been asked something like if she is asked again to do role in frozen flower will she do it and she without hesitation said she will do it, and now in her new drama i read comment that hating her for her role, i think her role is great esp now when everything getting more complicated, i love ji hyo in romcom but i love her more when she do more serious role like in frozen flower, jumong and twmwha it allow her to explore her emotion which i really like, i'm not acting expert who can judge her acting is great or just nahh . . when actress and actord can make my emotion like roller coaster that mean they are success with their acting.

regarding rm . . i hope now after kg left the show i will able to see ace ji hyo or the flirty ji hyo like when baywatch epi and she named herself red song, it's cute how she flirt with ki woo . . and in good bye gary episode when jk ks and jsj drag her when she did the seductive pose i really love that . .  i hope pd can use 6 members unique charater to the max and move their focus from kg and love line

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NdiA said:

i think people still can't separate from acting and reality but take the positive side that mean her acting was soo good that people hate her hahaha and i think her character in goong not that evil, to be honest i wish she ended up with the prince hehehe sometimes i fall for the second lead actress, and frozen flower is a great movie i love it, i dont much care about the bed scene between ji hyo in sung or jin moo in sung , i remember when their interview in sung and jin moo told that hope everyone will look forward for the movie esp storyline not just focus on bed scene because ji hyo working hard for the movie , and bts the three of them look cute , what i appreciate from ji hyo that she is now afraid to take risky role, in yam shim ma ma she is been asked something like if she is asked again to do role in frozen flower will she do it and she without hesitation said she will do it, and now in her new drama i read comment that hating her for her role, i think her role is great esp now when everything getting more complicated, i love ji hyo in romcom but i love her more when she do more serious role like in frozen flower, jumong and twmwha it allow her to explore her emotion which i really like, i'm not acting expert who can judge her acting is great or just nahh . . when actress and actord can make my emotion like roller coaster that mean they are success with their acting.

regarding rm . . i hope now after kg left the show i will able to see ace ji hyo or the flirty ji hyo like when baywatch epi and she named herself red song, it's cute how she flirt with ki woo . . and in good bye gary episode when jk ks and jsj drag her when she did the seductive pose i really love that . .  i hope pd can use 6 members unique charater to the max and move their focus from kg and love line

Truth to be told i kinda hated ji hyo in princess hours era maybe because she was so good on acting the antagonist role LOL but it is ironic that now she is my most loved korean actress and i respect her so much.

i would really love to see her playful side. I find it cute and quirky, i do hope she would show that side of her more but i'm getting the felling that we would see more of the "jealous brother" when that happens.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Erararara Jung said:

Truth to be told i kinda hated ji hyo in princess hours era maybe because she was so good on acting the antagonist role LOL but it is ironic that now she is my most loved korean actress and i respect her so much.

i would really love to see her playful side. I find it cute and quirky, i do hope she would show that side of her more but i'm getting the felling that we would see more of the "jealous brother" when that happens.

hahaha yes probably there will a jealous brother who ready to throw tantrum and death glare if she acted like that but that would be wonderful though watching her brother acted like that hehehee

21 hours ago, Erararara Jung said:

hahaha yes probably there will a jealous brother who ready to throw tantrum and death glare if she acted like that but that would be wonderful though watching her brother acted like that hehehee

• Like 4

10 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

Lookie! Lookie! I bring goodies!

ScreenShot2016-11-18at10.02.08PM.png

Have you read someone on IG named random_sg posted and wrote about this picture? she is saying that JK had an anger issue and needs anger management.. She used to be spartace as she claimed but now i think she is a OJC, which is exactly my opposite.. I really do not know that spartace exists.. I am used to be an OJC, that's the reason why I started to watch running man to know more about SJH and the rival MC.. But as days go by and upon watching several episodes of RM, I saw something in SPARTACE that I do not see in MC or OJC.. IT IS MORE REAL.. No scripted needed.. No promotions.. Just two individuals who just love to interact with each other naturally and unconsciously.. That's why I have a change of heart.. Fans nowadays are really into something.. They act as if they know everything and as if they own everything.. She even compared her love life with SJH, which is absurd.. Because it is far way different.. SJH is at the right age to know what and who she wants.. What really pissed me off is that those who shipped SJH to another man, always have KJK as a target of malicious and defamatory word.. JK deserves nothing but RESPECT.. He worked hard for his name.. Nobody forces no one to ship spartace.. If they want to ship SJH to others, do as they like but I wish they REFRAIN from tagging #spartace along as a respect also to those who shipped spartace.. 

• Like 7

@donghaebeliever Welcome to the fandom! That's cool that you were an OJC shipper before and then became an SA shipper! I've always seen the reverse and MC shipper joining the SA ship. Anyways welcome and would love to hear more on which moment or episode got you hooked onto SA! :)

I agree with your post. Shipping should be a fun activity, but unfortunately some fans feel that they have some say in celebrities' life and ruins it for others. I think being on the SA ship is a uphill battle for the fans and SA if they are ever in a relationship. So many things are placed against this ship to begin with, with SA not being an official loveline of any sort. Yeah, fans of other JH ships has always acted and posted malicious comments about JK for whatever reason, and it's not fair to him. I think it's become a normal thing for JK and SA fans to deal with, when it shouldn't be something anyone be normalized to these negative comments about anyone regardless whether it be a celeb or non celeb.  All we can do is really just tune these comments out cause people make up stuff all the time and try not to let these comments get to us too much, cause we're always going to have these comments popping up against JK whenever there's SA photos or moments popping up. It's better to not to retaliate or reply to these comments and stay away from the unnecessary fan wars. Just a heads up, we'll continue seeing these comments from other couple shippers as Spartace fans on IG. But I think this forum is a great SA shipper community for fans to talk about moments without having to see those comments! 

Anyway, welcome aboard! :) 

• Like 7

@donghaebeliever i've read random_sg post about pic above and even comment there but unfortunately she or he delete my comment, it's true it's ok to ship artist that we like and eventhough i only ship sa because i felt something between them and never ship others artis, but to take this shipper things into whole other level is totally insane, ji h yo is human being not possesion to anyone not kim jong kook, not kang gary, not chen bo lin or other men . . it's ok too if they want to ship ji hyo with chen bo lin ot kang gary but no need to put down kim jong kook to show the world that their otp is real, they taking too seriously what they saw on drama ot variety show and forget all just act . . this person need to stap aside and take vacation free herself/himself from ship world that messed up her/his sense of reality rather that holding on something that may never exist from the very beginning . . and i've already predict there will be nasty accusation toward jong kook the moment i saw that pic . . even some mc fans got dirty mind when they saw jong kook hold ji hyo in avatar episode . . they need to clean their dirty minds hahahaha

• Like 7

My first thought on the pic above was, JK was trying to pull a chair for JH but it also look like he was massaging jihyo's back.

Btw ignore the latter part of this  postif you want

i know i'm being delulu but i just watched Entourage's latest episode(Kwangsoo's drama) and they were having a topic of cons of actor collegue dating. Kwansoo had a line "it's awkward when (dating)collegues fight" made me wonder if its from his personal experience LOL. It made me think if RM members felt akward (if ever)our spartace are real.

• Like 5

Btw, this is the person who took the KJK-SJH pic. Someone in the comment section asked him/her: 넷째 그림은 무엇입니까? 팍 허그? (What's that 4th pic? a back hug?) LOL :'D 

He/She said: 원본확대해서보니옷을잡고있는것일뿐백허그는 아니네요~ If you zoom in the original, It's not, he (KJK) is just holding his clothes (his parka I guess).