[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest Spartace01

I hope that SA couple is real...and the broke up news is the beginning till KJK and SJH confirm that they're in a relationship and ready to tie the knot...

and yes, I think, I began notice their fishy act 2 years ago...that's why I wrote an article about them...(as I remember, it was 2 years ago)...

So, I hope that they are real, and announce it SOON...

*it's lil bit funny, when the official loveline fans are really sure that their couple is real (I see with my own eyes and think, there is no romantic actions between them, it's just a business couple...but let them happy lah...)

I will be happy if KJK and SJH get married and own their own variety show...

I spread the SA virus to my friend and now she believe that SA is real and nowadays act bolder and daring...

Hey, your article was one of the first SA blog entries I've read!! And agree, looking forward to more SA moments!! <3

Yeah..i noticed in 2013..spartace starts to get closer than before..for sa shippers...who can forget the singapore fm where there are tons of evidence showing how close they are...and kim jong kook seem to understand her a lot like patting her hand when she made mistakes during the pc ...accompamy her to the night club and the list goes on  and when running man shooting in australia..jihyo came hugging jongkook out of nowhere in the middle of their mission in feb 2014...and so many sweet moment between these two...yes...we dont know the real score between these two but just pray that they are together forever since they understand each other a lot even without saying and that is the essence of a healthy relationship

Edited by jas
  • Like 1

Yeah..i noticed in 2013..spartace starts to get closer than before..for sa shippers...who can forget the singapore fm where there are tons of evidence showing how close they are...and kim jong kook seem to understand her a lot like patting her hand when she made mistakes during the pc ...accompamy her to the night club and the list goes on  and when running man shooting in australia..jihyo came hugging jongkook out of nowhere in the middle of their mission in feb 2014...and so many sweet moment between these two...yes...we dont know the real score between these two but just pray that they are together forever since they understand each other a lot even without saying and that is the essence of a healthy relationship

what he accompanied her to a nightclub, when was that? and are there any pictures to confirm it

During sg fans meeting in zouk..oct 2013...there were pictures of them...you can see in any spartace fans ig or could search in this thread also..perhaps @wanz could  help..hehe

• Like 1

During sg fans meeting in zouk..oct 2013...there were pictures of them...you can see in any spartace fans ig or could search in this thread also..perhaps @wanz could  help..hehe

what he accompanied her to a nightclub, when was that? and are there any pictures to confirm it

To be fair, JK didn't necessarily accompany JH to the club since all the RM cast members (that had been present at the location) had gone each time.

Once after the fanmeet in Singapore in October 2013 (cr. Tweilong on IG):

mT3yRcG.jpg

And another after the fanmeet in Hong Kong in October 2014:

http://tw.on.cc/tw/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20141005/bkntw-20141005090904092-1005_04111_001_cn.html 

(Though I could have sworn there had been a LQ pic somewhere in which you could see JH in the foreground, and JK/Haha in the background. I'm still trying to look for that one.)

There also had been the incident in December 2014 when only KS, SJ, and Haha had gone out to the club after the Singapore fanmeet, while JH had been keeping her parents company/doing things with them, but it may have just been coincidental timing since JK had also been reported to have had a cold that weekend, IIRC.  

• Like 3

Guest pheonickx

Urban Works Entertainment !!! SIGN HER UP !!!!!!  Note: Agency where Kim Jong Kook and his niece Soya works with.

As nice as that would be for proximity I don't think Urban Works is a very good agency for people going into acting? I mean I only know soya and kjk works there but still

I hope JH can enjoy her career as an actress first and foremost without any other ties keke just my two cents

Urban Works Entertainment !!! SIGN HER UP !!!!!!  Note: Agency where Kim Jong Kook and his niece Soya works with.

As nice as that would be for proximity I don't think Urban Works is a very good agency for people going into acting? I mean I only know soya and kjk works there but still

I hope JH can enjoy her career as an actress first and foremost without any other ties keke just my two cents

Actually Urban Works was originally an acting agency. They opened up a music department when JK joined.

• Like 2

Lasted ep. JK jealous when SooYoung praise KS have good manner to JH. Only Kookie speak to disagree immediately ,  LOL. and after that it look like JH try to explain about it to SooYoung too. but finally JSJ interrupt JK by said "Mind you own business and get a gf". So I think SA still not in relationship yet but they are in flirting period. We only can see them on TV but off-TV we can't know. SA fan like us only can wish :)

JK sound his disagreement because he's actually the mastermind --> the theory: he ask his dongsaeng to take care of her since he couldn't show it boldly in the show.

"..and get gf" this always the ultimate weapon to make JK speechless...my delulu mind start to work a scenario about what actually happened. After SJ said that JK reply him while pointing JH "I have one...she's right there in your team, so do you mind??"....and then  PD will shout 'Cut! Retake scene!" and say to his editing team to take note that one should be edited out, and then we have the speechless JK on the show. :D

• Like 3

:D Hmmmm JH broke up 2 years ago. JK said he broke up 2 years ago on healing camp too. They got too close about 2 years ago. That timing. Working my De lulu mind.

2 years ago....2 years ago when spartace 'born' and this forum started, JH broke up also 2 years ago, 2 years ago they went to MAMA together, and many things happened in that 2 years ago like what already mention before by @jas @SpartA3eJjang @pink007

So let's hope that 2 years later from that time point there will be a great news from them ^^ 

• Like 3

"..and get gf" this always the ultimate weapon to make JK speechless...my delulu mind start to work a scenario about what actually happened. After SJ said that JK reply him while pointing JH "I have one...she's right there in your team, so do you mind??"....and then  PD will shout 'Cut! Retake scene!" and say to his editing team to take note that one should be edited out, and then we have the speechless JK on the show. :D

Pretty much delulu, hahaha :lol:

Screen%20Shot%202558-07-14%20at%203.06.0Screen%20Shot%202558-07-14%20at%203.08.5Screen%20Shot%202558-07-14%20at%203.09.2

Is she jealous JK? 

Edited by BANKOSX
  • Like 1

Guest tigercouple

Im very curious. How old is kang Gary? Just asking

Edited by tigercouple

Guest tigercouple

Cr: owner

I want asking u all opinion about this?

Because from my information KG say himself he do want married early. I am right? Why they like does not know him well. ( sorry my poor english)

Running Man ep 255
Monday Couple moment
i found this interesting
the difference between Gary and Jongkook

all member really hope Gary to e together with Jihyo (maybe its also because they didnt want to partnered together with Jihyo)

but when Jongkook's turn ..they keep saying that "Single Man" , "Need to found his bride", "should look for bride now"

which is showing members are really worried that JK hvent dating yet

actually..JK and Gary only different by 1 year ..isnt tht mean member should worried about Gary as well if he havent have a girl (or even bride?) so Gary already found his bride?

@tigercouple you seem to bark on the wrong tree my friend... anyway yeah it seems Gary is really in a relationship but I don't think it's SJH. He used to go clubbing and we know that he is good in girls the possibility of him getting a girlfriend outside RM is very high so I will not be shocked if he has a girlfriend but definitely it is not SJH...

Now about KJK, they all said it KJK is a very shy man.. He doesn't know how to deal with girls. I don't know if this is true or not because in the early episode of RM he said he used to date a lot of celebrities so he is not shy with girls. Maybe he just become choosy in dating and he is already tired of playing around, when he dates a girl I think he wants it to be someone he will gonna marry one day.

SpartAce fighting!!!

Edited by SureworxM
  • Like 5

Guest tigercouple

@SureworxM hehe...not like that...i just want you all opinion. This from mondaycouplemoment. I very ship spertace. I just want others opinion. And one thing i very sure something happen between SJH and KJK.