[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest reikaharu

I'll wait for SA moments in ep with SNSD as guest...but I feel sad that SA not in the same team...

But we know well that SA will find a way to be next to each other or show us their natural gesture ^^

I'll wait for SA moments in ep with SNSD as guest...but I feel sad that SA not in the same team...

But we know well that SA will find a way to be next to each other or show us their natural gesture ^^

To be honest, I'm not that worried if JK and JH are not on the same team because those two are like magnets-- they always end up standing next to each other no matter which team they're in.

They are not in the same team  [泪]

Jihyo is part of the blue team and Kookie of the pink one [生病]

• Green Team: Jaesuk, Kwangsoo & Hyoyeon
  • Yellow Team: Sooyoung, Yoona & Gary
  • Blue Team: Jihyo, Sukjin & Sunny
  • Pink Team: Kookie, Taeyeon & Seohyun
  • Orange Team: Haha, Tiffany & Yuri

Media preview

Spartace Couple always together [心]

they are filming with SNSD for 2 day so day 1 they are on the same team

There had actually only been one day of filming. That's not to say it's impossible for the episode to be split into two since we're only aware of three of the shooting locations, so there may be more, but assuming you're referring to the mudflat pics, any reports about that being the second day are false. Additionally, the team configuration in those pics had been the same as it had been in the other two known locations.

Edited by pink007

Guest maikaphuong

Have a good day, all of you .
I saw all post but I don't see these gif , if I wrong please tell me that 
Gif from mymongji.tumblr . it's mine kekeke:D

tumblr_nqi99vVAYQ1uu5pypo7_250.gif   tumblr_nq7cigvYKu1uu5pypo8_r1_250.gif 
 tumblr_nqiae8hlhn1uu5pypo9_400.gif fangirl of Kookie with everything he does, her smile made me happy

Guest michh01_stv

There had actually only been one day of filming. That's not to say it's impossible for the episode to be split into two since we're only aware of three of the shooting locations, so there may be more, but assuming you're referring to the mudflat pics, any reports about that being the second day are false. Additionally, the team configuration in those pics had been the same as it had been in the other two known locations.

Hmm how did the previous notice about JH and JK being in the same team come about then? Now I'm getting confused... Which teams are the right ones? 

Guest maikaphuong

Ah, and this gif made me wonder, she stew or she said with her oppa,  and why Kookie look so becarefully active, right?
tumblr_nqi82dIeLx1uu5pypo5_540.gif
and this pic I made when I watch ep 251, they are wearing the same logo, that logo made from SJH only, if I wrong, please explain 
tumblr_inline_nqi5lhESep1ttq4sq_1280.jpg

Guest JongKookie

Hmm how did the previous notice about JH and JK being in the same team come about then? Now I'm getting confused... Which teams are the right ones? 

My friend sent me the picture cause she knows that I'm a Spartace shipper but then now that I see those pics, I don't think it's real. So sorry for the wrong info :vicx::tears:

Edited by JongKookie

Guest hazy929

There are obvious SpartAce moment in this episode, Jihyo lost her temper for real and Jongkook comforted her.

There are obvious SpartAce moment in this episode, Jihyo lost her temper for real and Jongkook comforted her.

really why did sjh lost her temper is she jealous or something please  tell me:(

After JH lost temper , KJK calm her down by this :) So sweet.

Screen%20Shot%202558-06-28%20at%208.48.2

Screen%20Shot%202558-06-28%20at%208.48.5

• Like 5

I think KJK even embraced her but was edited out. This is based on the initial position of their bodies.

I think u mean this. So sorry. Really can't (dunno how to) paste picture from my phone

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkuw36kx99iak0x/Screenshot_2015-06-29-00-09-48.jpeg?dl=0

Credit:

Kim Jong Kook Song Ji Hyo aka KOR Brangelina - SG fanpage

AND Random_sg's instagram 

• Like 1