[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Lol @Mersara I think jk is peeping at jh outfit. Maybe he wants to make sure there's no part that is exposed? Oppa worry so much. And look at that worry face while he's checking on jh outfit. ;;) Just don't overdo it oppa, or you'll get caught staring at jh all the time :P

Kim Jong Kook: "I'm happy with my current relationship status."

Jihyo: "are you confessing?"

During the photo mission where they have to kiss their partner's cheek:

Yoo Jae Suk (to JK): "can you focus on your partner instead of focusing on other people's partner?"

Kim Jong Kook (to HaHa and Jihyo): "Yah! you two are too over!"

Jihyo: "It's like that."

Kim Jong Kook: "why does HaHa look so happy?"

airplanegirl said: Kim Jong Kook: "I'm happy with my current relationship status."

Jihyo: "are you confessing?"

During the photo mission where they have to kiss their partner's cheek:

Yoo Jae Suk (to JK): "can you focus on your partner instead of focusing on other people's partner?"

Kim Jong Kook (to HaHa and Jihyo): "Yah! you two are too over!"

Jihyo: "It's like that."

Kim Jong Kook: "why does HaHa look so happy?"

Daebak! What's wrong with our usual camera-conscious one man lately, hmm? Too much jealousy, oppa!  I wonder how mongji reacted during JK's turn too! I haven't watched that ep. Can someone help me?

She was too busy playing the game lol. That's why YJS scolded him for caring too much other other people's partner rather then his own.

Guest o_simply

It has been many times that JK gets jealous becuz of Jihyo's intimacy with male guests and rm members. He must definitely hurt with all that since he cant really do sth... But i believe there may be a make-up section off-screen... lol...

airplanegirl said:

Daebak! What's wrong with our usual camera-conscious one man lately, hmm? Too much jealousy, oppa!  I wonder how mongji reacted during JK's turn too! I haven't watched that ep. Can someone help me?

She was too busy playing the game lol. That's why YJS scolded him for caring too much other people's partner rather then his own.

The last mission on the 241st episode made me so giddy. Haha. I wish I could make some gifs or cut some videos to provide evidences for our naked eyes to see, but I am just using a phone now, and I am not that techie. Anyway, I saw the episode on kshowonline, and on its second part (23:23 to be exact), I’ve noticed several scenes.

23:23 was when Ha Ha and Ji Hyo found the right balloon, and everyone else ran after them. It was from that time that Ji Hyo only had her eyes focused on Ha Ha’s cheek/s to get the mission done. When everyone else lost the game, Jong Kook looked at the back (where only Ha Ha and Ji Hyo were) and asked, “Why are you too intense?” #thisquestionhadmegiggling I just love seeing how Jong Kook seemed to be confronting the said pair.

24:25 When they all started playing a joke on Ha Ha’s losing-yet-winning smile while Ji Hyo’s lips were pressed on his cheek, and Ha Ha commenting that he already knows the reason now about Ji Hyo’s popularity (maybe to men) because of the kiss,  the image of them three (Ha Ha, Ji Hyo, and Jong Kook laughing) was shown.

Lastly, I like the winning shot of the HaHyo couple where Jong Kook’s back was trying to block them being seen from the camera, and having Gary at the background – in my delusional mind, it’s like a representation of them.

*I have pictured out Ha Ha as Kim Jong Kook, who was being kissed by Song Ji Hyo publicly, however, Jong Kook is like the career figure trying to block all moments be captured on camera/by the public. Gary, at the side, is like an always-ready-to-back-up man whenever needed just to help the real couple divert the people’s attention. But then again, that kiss is like an action, and it speaks more than words.

And those actions were/are the things that we see that made us all believe that in reel or real, SpartAce couple exists. Haha.

Aside from my delusional mind and shipping heart, I also like the scenes where Ji Hyo shifted their suspicions on Ye Jin to Suk Jin and Jae Suk, where Ha Ha said that Ji Hyo is like her best friend (introduction part), and when Jong Kook commented that that team (Ha Ha and Ji Hyo) is/was just okay. Also all comments from Jae Suk’s mouth. I could really feel the members’ close relationship. Wish episodes like this could be shown to us again pretty soon/in the near future.