[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I don't know, but it seems edited or something becoz JH's right hand is so thin looks weird kekeke or maybe becoz of the light or something... and I guess if they really like each other they will not pose like this with their friends around... I don't think it's JH's style if she is with her bf unless it's for the work or business... kekeke

besides if it is a raw pic why there is a watermark of MC... I think it is a tagged pic from MC...

Guest dunmad

SureworxM

said: I don't know, but it seems edited or something becoz JH's right hand is so thin looks weird kekeke or maybe becoz of the light or something... and I guess if they really like each other they will not pose like this with their friends around... I don't think it's JH's style if she is with her bf unless it's for the work or business... kekeke

besides if it is a raw pic why there is a watermark of MC... I think it is a tagged pic from MC...

10897046_575143469286930_291805196028506

hmm...judging by how the people are seated on the table, i think MC was asked to come to the middle and pose for the picture. Look how crowded people look around them. Two women around  MC are practically contorting their bodies so that they can make room

Just to point out, I think JH's make up case featured in the Get it Beauty segment is in the middle. It's hard to verify because of the watermark, but it does look like there's a handle, and the shape and color fit the case shown in the segment.

gimo3 said: hmm...judging by how the people are seated on the table, i think MC was asked to come to the middle and pose for the picture. Look how crowded people look around them. Two women around  MC are practically contorting their bodies so that they can make room

dunmad said:

SureworxM

said: I don't know, but it seems edited or something becoz JH's right hand is so thin looks weird kekeke or maybe becoz of the light or something... and I guess if they really like each other they will not pose like this with their friends around... I don't think it's JH's style if she is with her bf unless it's for the work or business... kekeke

WanZ said: dunmad said:

SureworxM

jkbro_zps48738045.png
From; http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/06/kim-jong-kook-reveals-he-supported-his-brother-financially-for-medical-school/

I think I once read that, @gimo3... that he really support MC, and as long as there's no unreasonable hating on SA, it's fine LOL