[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest ohhnouvel

I'm not sure if the link appeared in my previous comment but here's a video of jihyo taking off the mask http://instagram(.)com/p/ulns5Jlt8o/

Kim Jongkook & Lee Hyori will be part of the guests in next week Infinity Challenge Ep 402 "Special Project Battle"

B00V84sCMAAGy_g.jpg:large

B00V-YsCQAAM1K8.jpg:large

B00V9jvCAAAsbkp.jpg:large

I'm glad they are in separate groups  :D

Guest grace12

Wow.. I've been gone for just a day.. and its been 182 page already?

I'm at 173 before.. I shouldn't have left and now I'm lost with all the updates hahaha..

But really happy with all the pictures.. Thanks to all who are posting those great pics.

Especially this one so natural.. love love.. :)

MariaG said: B0zsYrFCMAA6S-u.jpg

Spartace Couple moment!!!  :x

I'm already looking forward to next fan meeting and hope that jk will carry jh again. Arghh! :D

Btw, @airplanegirl‌ said "JK has said before that he doesn't care about the haters and lives his life how he wants to." So it is also means that jk doesn't care if they hate him with jh. Since he's getting older and he can't fulfill fan's request (which is don't-marry-jh) because he's gonna do that sooner or later. Lol. I hope he will [-O<

.thanks @mariaG :D 

She got tired by m*  maybe, thats why she open G mask from Jk. . in the end of indonesia rm race 2, make me think positive of SA. . SA is true ♥ throwing mask scene, shoulder hug, their gaze and gesture, and airport moment :D 

Yup in the begining there's so few about SA...seems like they're awkward each other but after all this fm gives us some great SA impression. A progression...so can we still hope that something big (like proposal...hehehe) will be happened at the last fm? :D