[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

WanZ said:
Can anyone explain this to me?
I'm thinking and I'm befuddled right now...
I know nothing about IG so can anyone tell me... is this his account or not?

4q3f52.png

Okay, further check proves this is not his account. Phewwwwwwwww...
And this person claims he/she is KJK's fan.
And he/she wrote this, which literally made my heart stop beating.
Impostor? Quack fan? What are you??

MariaG said:
In IG there a lot of accounts with the name Kim Jong Kook, KJK, Kookie, etc. o.0"

2vblapx.jpg

5zpijd.jpg

To top it off... Today is the M* anniversary
so all  the social networks are full of messages celebrating 4 years of the RM's Loveline  x.X

WanZ said: MariaG said:
In IG there a lot of accounts with the name Kim Jong Kook, KJK, Kookie, etc. o.0"

To top it off... Today is the M* anniversary
so all  the social networks are full of messages celebrating 4 years of the RM's Loveline  x.X

@WanZ I found the clip from which the pic of JK wearing the same ring and bracelet with JH...it's from SBS Inkigayo dated 121104.

Does it means there are something between them already?

Yeaay...there is a youtube link... (I'm sure I also got it from youtube..hehehe)

actually that's true... after the announcement that JH is dating her CEO we can see that JH and KJK becomes more close so how come she has a bf and becomes more close to KJK. The more strange is KJK reaction during Jackal premier which was shown last November 2012, well just look and judge his reaction in the photo below... kekekeke

credit to owner
067.jpg

And for MC... this is my gift for their anniversary

10724630_1490114857914324_1418508260_n.j

SureworxM said: actually that's true... after the announcement that JH is dating her CEO we can see that JH and KJK becomes more close so how come she has a bf and becomes more close to KJK. The more strange is KJK reaction during Jackal premier which was shown last November 2012, well just look and judge his reaction in the photo below... kekekeke

credit to owner
067.jpg

And for MC... this is my gift for their anniversary

10724630_1490114857914324_1418508260_n.j

typhoonam said: @WanZ I found the clip from which the pic of JK wearing the same ring and bracelet with JH...it's from SBS Inkigayo dated 121104. Does it means there are something between them already? Yeaay...there is a youtube link...
(I'm sure I also got it from youtube..hehehe)

MariaG said:

If the relationship with the CEO was real... she still was with him at November 2012....

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Ji Hyo Wants to Stop Being Entangled With LeeSsang’s Gary?

2012.11.14 13:00  CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Song Ji Hyo recently dropped by the MBC radio show, Yoo Se Yoon and Muze’s Close Friends where the actress talked about her new movie, her personality, her relationship with Gary and other topics.

Asked about her ideal view on love Song Ji Hyo shared, “Though I have a bright image on variety shows, I actually am shy in front of others so it’s hard for me to become close with people easily. Because of this, it takes a long time for others to express their feelings for me.”

54819284.jpg

When asked about variety show costar Gary, Song Ji Hyo candidly responded, “Being entangled with Gary… I sometimes wish that would stop”, most likely because of her current relationship .

With movies and weekly variety show filming in her schedule, the actress was asked if all of it didn’t prove too much for her at times to which she replied, “If my body was tired of it I would have quit. So far it’s manageable.”

Song Ji Hyo also took the time to praise her The Jackal is Coming and Running Man costars and her affection for the SBS show as well.

Photo Credit: MBC

The episode 32 "Office Olympics", was filmed just on February 14 (Valentine's Day), 2011.

By then it was obvious that they had confidence between them and other things.

The episode 57  "Jeju Island Race Part 1", was filmed on 8/15/11... in this epi we can see a very strong confidence between them

The episode 72 "Hong Kong In 24 Hours Part 1", was filmed just on 11/28/2011... and this episode have a lot of real Spartace Couple moments

It can not be that if you have a boyfriend you're going to fool around and doing things to confidence with a guy who's not your boyfriend ... in any case, the person with whom Mongji could act with confidence, was Gary, the fake boyfriend of Running Man .

I think the CEO would not welcome that his girlfriend was doing things outside of the script with another man.

For me, the relationship of Mongji with the CEO was a facade U.u

Sometimes I also had that thought...if she was dating with her CEO, it would totally strange if she has a lot of affection to another man even though it was claimed to be sibling relationship.

You've never fingers interlocking with your sister or hug her so often right? Or you've never freely touch ur brother body everywhere right?

I'm indeed very curious what all Korean netizen talking about our SA. I try to look to naver...I'm a bit surprise that if I write KJK name then the 2nd most search topic is KJK SJH....