[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

41 minutes ago, twinlovers said:

Can others tell me what they feel?

Let's see: he said something to her, she didn't like what he said from the way she moved her mouth, she elbowed him, he looked straight ahead and hid his mouth with his hands, she's till not happy so she reacted by scratching her shoulder, then still not happy so kicked or pushed him under the table. Lovers' squabble? Sorry, couldn't resist. LOL

Did anyone also notice that KJK looked especially tired? He participated whenever needed, but was a bit low-energy. That's a bit out of character since it's possible RM is previewing the upcoming release from Turbo. He sang beautifully during the karaoke session, but I expected a bit more excitement from him given the circumstance. He was also a bit off when he ate the soup, maybe just dead tired from a very full schedule. 

Was this episode filmed before or after the Busan restaurant opening?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

@mn0096 @chelseafjl8 I too heard it as "Baby voxx(s)". If she had said Gary, wouldn't the PDs have highlighted it since even Gary's VJ was referenced with past footage and sad music in this episode?  

Btw from the discussion of this moment on SA baidu, seems like some people feel it was JH who kicked him after elbowing him. From her puckered up face, I feel she is doing something that requires force when she is adjusting the shoulder of her dress and her eyes are also pointed downwards. I can imagine JH having to exert some force to kick JK. JK seems to be moving slightly from left to right at the same moment and his eyes also move to the left (i.e, towards his right). Can others tell me what they feel?

BB95EB7890CF47ED49C086C6E3057194_zpsg2tr 

Me too I think it's Baby Vox, it makes more sense and I think KJK pointing to SJH when she mentioned Baby Vox is probably because he was shocked by SJH's answer as it is indirectly related to YEH, it's more like "What are you doing?, Are you going to be like that?". I think SJH mentionning a girl group isn't against the rules as I watched other games in different programs where celebrities address Kpop groups as a one person singer. Maybe KJK thought SJH's answer is uncorrect because she mentioned Baby Vox where YEH was part of in the past, and it's like she repeated KJK's answer (which is YEH), so he thinks her answer is considered wrong. There are many speculations so I would like to stack to him considering SJH's answer wrong (don't want to be too delulu as those two will push you to be one no matter how hard you try :D ).
Regarding the nudges exchanged between SA, I totally agree with you, I too noticed that KJK's body moves in a way like someone being pushed and not the other way. Firstly, I want to point to the way KJK was talking to SJH, what's there between too friends that require KJK to tilt his head to his right and completely whisper that we don't even hear his voice in a slightest bit. It reminded me of the "My Avatar" epiosde when KJK held SJH down, he said something to LKS, but his voice is no where to be heard (I think the sound guy we saw in this episode, cuts the vomule of their mics when personal conversations are on). And regarding the nudge, I think KJK was either scolding SJH about something (maybe the Baby Vox thing) or he was pointing out something to her, and her expression is the one of a slightly annoyed JH, she nudged him first then she wasn't satisfied so she pushed his leg under the table. KJK covering his mouth is a way to cover his expression. Actually after seeing this, I thought to myself "That's why celebrities don't date on screen".       

• Like 5

7 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

cr. SA Baidu 梦の飘

DBD17A7B854B6254FF2A3947E0040081_zpsw4r5

Actually even here you can see KJK not in the mood to see what's happening around him, he first looks at HAHA, then YJS but he turns his head and put his hand on his cheek trying to ignore the whole teasing YJS has been giving to SJH, however his eyes shift to his right because his couldn't resist LOL  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Is there chatter about their answers online from other fandoms, especially with the possibility that KG may visit?

I only knows about the Chinese mc fans.

One of the more well-known MC fan on weibo believe she heard Gary so she used the video subbed by K-show to prove that she wasn't wrong.

Warning:If you aren't comfortable reading MC fans' delulu don't read it.

Spoiler

Here are some of their comments:

It must be him( I have been replaying this video so many times, I haven't heard JH said his name for so long)

- and when she had to reply about her ideal type, there was a weird long pause, she couldn't ans

- That's why I think maybe It's because of the first question that she was asked that led to her ans in the second question(Gary)

- also haha laughed then looked at KS

Then the rest of them basically just said, I heard it right, it's Gary, I thought I heard it wrong.

One of them said:someone said she said baby vox, then the poster replied: Then u go and listen, just believe what you heard.

Then on baidu, someone referred to her weibo and said Miss cheon soo yeon said Gary. Chinese subbing team didn't sub that, fanny(weibo poster) found the eng sub and proved that.

The replies:

It's been a long time since we heard JH saying Gary's name on the program without a second thought after he got married. Wouldn't the ordinary person(referring to his wife) be angry about that? also Gary disappeared for a long time and showed up looking like as if he's living a life decadence. It must not be that simple.

Yes, Gary is a rapper not a hot/popular singer really and now he has no album what's with that without a second thought ans?

That's true, for many years, JH always said regardless whether she's filming or not, that Gary's the best and sexiest singer.. Until that ridiculous wedding announcement, we can only treat that as  7 years of"colleague"love; but now that we heard this name from JH's without a second thought.. Um-hum

That's right, there's no reason for her to help her ex on-screen bf who's made a public announcement that he's married to an ordinary person and disappeared off public's radar to promote. In this kind of situation she should be avoiding, if it was said by Haha then it's normal but wife JH just said it out loud without a second thought, is it because now that her movie filming has ended, she can say whatever she wants?

Since Gary got married till now, is that how someone will look after getting married? I can't see any signs of feeling happy or sweet, been disppearing, now that he appears, still looking dirty and scruffy, not shaving, how is that a married man, looks like he just broke up. He shows up immediately after JH finishes filming, looking like a teenager addicted to the internet. Great!

The first question of this game asked what's her ideal type, she couldn't ans... haha followed up and ask why couldn't she ans. She could have just made up sth, like JSJ. Then she was asked the second time, what's her ideal type, the ans is JSJ.

She couldn't say that name that's in her mind as her ideal type, so she left it as an answer to the singer question?

lol

I am just curious, how could she still not able to ans the ideal type question even though the question has already changed twice then back to the same question?

Maybe because she didn't want to say another name but couldn't say his name?

I think she has been more open after the filming's done and the member started to make jokes about them

Said haha, was trying to tease about she and Gary, otherwise why would he ask her to choose SJ who wouldn't cause any harm.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Was this episode filmed before or after the Busan restaurant opening?

This episode was filmed on 5/6 and the Busan opening was 16/6.

There wasn't any schedule on 4/6 that I have knowledge about but he was really busy on 3/6. He participated in the dream concert, sang 3-4 songs not sure though then gone straight to 401haeundae for the BBQ event. They had the event also the previous day.

• Like 5

like seriously how did the whole gary end up in the sub to begin with because jh definitely didn't mention his name not one bit as i was watching this episode a while ago and was paying attention to the other's ranting when i hear jh voice and i did hear baby vox and because of her English pronunciation its sounded like voxes.

Lol am going out on a limb and saying this but when jh was about to mention her ideal type when she mouth jo maybe the person who asked the question realize what was about to be said and ding her right away before she could finish what she was saying well that's what i think anyway.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chelseafjl8 said:

Warning:If you aren't comfortable reading MC fans' delulu don't read it

Thanks for the heads up! I've never read any MC shipping theories, and don't plan on doing it any time soon. Just not interested, but everyone's entitled to their delulus as we always say. 

28 minutes ago, twinlovers said:

Lol am going out on a limb and saying this but when jh was about to mention her ideal type when she mouth jo maybe the person who asked the question realize what was about to be said and ding her right away before she could finish what she was saying well that's what i think anyway.

That's an interesting theory, actually. I haven't thought about it, but it did seem that her time ended rather quick. I just thought you were out if you hesitated with your answer, but you may be right. If others can cheat by putting hands over someone's mouth, the PD can certainly cut the time short.

57 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

This episode was filmed on 5/6 and the Busan opening was 16/6.

So whatever disagreement they had took place before she attended the opening. Nice. Thanks for the info. 

• Like 3

I just looked at the seating arrangement in the restaurant and noticed that all the chairs seemed equally spaced out, but SA are the only ones sitting really close. At least, it looks like that since SJH has no problems leaning against and getting into her "brothers" personal space. And the right side-eye he gave when she and YJS were teasing each other was cute. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chelseafjl8 said:

I only knows about the Chinese mc fans.

One of the more well-known MC fan on weibo believe she heard Gary so she used the video subbed by K-show to prove that she wasn't wrong.

Warning:If you aren't comfortable reading MC fans' delulu don't read it.

Reveal hidden contents

Here are some of their comments:

It must be him( I have been replaying this video so many times, I haven't heard JH said his name for so long)

- and when she had to reply about her ideal type, there was a weird long pause, she couldn't ans

- That's why I think maybe It's because of the first question that she was asked that led to her ans in the second question(Gary)

- also haha laughed then looked at KS

Then the rest of them basically just said, I heard it right, it's Gary, I thought I heard it wrong.

One of them said:someone said she said baby vox, then the poster replied: Then u go and listen, just believe what you heard.

Then on baidu, someone referred to her weibo and said Miss cheon soo yeon said Gary. Chinese subbing team didn't sub that, fanny(weibo poster) found the eng sub and proved that.

The replies:

It's been a long time since we heard JH saying Gary's name on the program without a second thought after he got married. Wouldn't the ordinary person(referring to his wife) be angry about that? also Gary disappeared for a long time and showed up looking like as if he's living a life decadence. It must not be that simple.

Yes, Gary is a rapper not a hot/popular singer really and now he has no album what's with that without a second thought ans?

That's true, for many years, JH always said regardless whether she's filming or not, that Gary's the best and sexiest singer.. Until that ridiculous wedding announcement, we can only treat that as  7 years of"colleague"love; but now that we heard this name from JH's without a second thought.. Um-hum

That's right, there's no reason for her to help her ex on-screen bf who's made a public announcement that he's married to an ordinary person and disappeared off public's radar to promote. In this kind of situation she should be avoiding, if it was said by Haha then it's normal but wife JH just said it out loud without a second thought, is it because now that her movie filming has ended, she can say whatever she wants?

Since Gary got married till now, is that how someone will look after getting married? I can't see any signs of feeling happy or sweet, been disppearing, now that he appears, still looking dirty and scruffy, not shaving, how is that a married man, looks like he just broke up. He shows up immediately after JH finishes filming, looking like a teenager addicted to the internet. Great!

The first question of this game asked what's her ideal type, she couldn't ans... haha followed up and ask why couldn't she ans. She could have just made up sth, like JSJ. Then she was asked the second time, what's her ideal type, the ans is JSJ.

She couldn't say that name that's in her mind as her ideal type, so she left it as an answer to the singer question?

lol

I am just curious, how could she still not able to ans the ideal type question even though the question has already changed twice then back to the same question?

Maybe because she didn't want to say another name but couldn't say his name?

I think she has been more open after the filming's done and the member started to make jokes about them

Said haha, was trying to tease about she and Gary, otherwise why would he ask her to choose SJ who wouldn't cause any harm.

They are entitled to whatever theory they want just like us, but i just feel sorry for KG bcoz if he really got married to a non showbiz i think no matter how she would try to understand the fans and her husband's work,  it would still hurt knowing your husband announced already that he got married people are still trying to connect him to other woman.  Coz for me no matter how i would like to be rational and consider the fact that maybe,  just maybe it is JH that he got married to,  i dont see the need to hide it so much since both knows that a lot of people are actually expecting them to be real.  If its regard their contract or work,  KG already resigned from RM so i dont think it will violate any contract coz they are not on the same show anymore.  And i think it will help more of their popularity since a lot of people kinda hoping about it.  But then seeing how he hide it so much to the public i think it is bcoz his wife is not for public eyes and he is just protecting her from fans who cannot accept the fact that he got married! And JH mentioning,  if ever it is really KG's name that she mentioned,  so what???  It doesn't mean they are together,  coz if you just based it bcoz she mentioned his name,  so its safe also to say that JK is with YEH coz he mentioned her name right???  But seeing how JH&JK interacted after that scene you can say that its not a big issue or not even an issue for them or to any members as they didn't make a fuss about it.  And seeing how they would tease JK&JH often in the recent ep,  don't you think the members are disrespecting gary if JH is really married to him... Come on people,  you cannot make a conclusion out of a single event,  you need to see the whole event or the whole thing before you make a conclusion!  Anyway this is just my thought anyone is welcome to disagree with me.  And sorry for rambling again! Peace everyone! 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, sofiemarz said:

They are entitled to whatever theory they want just like us, but i just feel sorry for KG bcoz if he really got married to a non showbiz i think no matter how she would try to understand the fans and her husband's work,  it would still hurt knowing your husband announced already that he got married people are still trying to connect him to other woman.  Coz for me no matter how i would like to be rational and consider the fact that maybe,  just maybe it is JH that he got married to,  i dont see the need to hide it so much since both knows that a lot of people are actually expecting them to be real.  If its regard their contract or work,  KG already resigned from RM so i dont think it will violate any contract coz they are not on the same show anymore.  And i think it will help more of their popularity since a lot of people kinda hoping about it.  But then seeing how he hide it so much to the public i think it is bcoz his wife is not for public eyes and he is just protecting her from fans who cannot accept the fact that he got married! And JH mentioning,  if ever it is really KG's name that she mentioned,  so what???  It doesn't mean they are together,  coz if you just based it bcoz she mentioned his name,  so its safe also to say that JK is with YEH coz he mentioned her name right???  But seeing how JH&JK interacted after that scene you can say that its not a big issue or not even an issue for them or to any members as they didn't make a fuss about it.  And seeing how they would tease JK&JH often in the recent ep,  don't you think the members are disrespecting gary if JH is really married to him... Come on people,  you cannot make a conclusion out of a single event,  you need to see the whole event or the whole thing before you make a conclusion!  Anyway this is just my thought anyone is welcome to disagree with me.  And sorry for rambling again! Peace everyone! 

Actually the reason I really don't want to read any MC shipping theories has nothing to do with SA. As we've often said, everyone's entitled to believe what they want to believe. I don't mind shipping SA because they declare themselves to be single. But KG declared himself married. Shipping him with someone else other than his real wife, even if I'm just reading a MC post, doesn't feel right. It's actually downright disrespectful, almost like phantasizing about him being with someone other than his wife. I would rather wish him and his wife well instead of them breaking up, even if it's just in my mind. Also, I don't see KG and SJH committing career suicide by knowingly lying to their fans by hiding if they're really married to each other. As @sofiemarz said, there are way more reasons for them to disclose a marriage then to hide one. And, of course, the fact that she's very close to KJK makes it hard to believe that she actually has a husband. IF SHE HAS ONE, which I doubt, she will never instigate so much skinship with another man.

All shippers should leave KG and especially his wife alone. I did post that because SBS never told the members about the animated series, KG should just stay away from the show, but now it's actually very important that he comes. Hopefully he will clear up everything. Just say, I'm not married to SJH, or something that will make things clear to all the fans. I've seen a few recent IG posts of KG. To me, he looks lonely, maybe because I'm used to seeing him surrounded by the other members, so it hurts to see him like this. Still this is the road he chose for himself, and who's to say that he's not happy. I miss him in RM too, but everyone should let him and MC go. Not spoken as a shipper of SA, but as a longtime fan of RM. Peace.

Edited by mn0096
Just to clarify that she will never disrespect her "husband" by being close to another man. Last 2 sentences of 1st paragraph.
  • Like 6

@mn0096 i totally agree, he should come and clear things out once and for all and even for the last time!  People will never stop unless he clear it out himself!  This is also to show respect to his wife and to JH as a woman.  I don't also say this as a shipper,  but as a person who respect other persons feelings!  And i agree that he looks stress rather than happy,  maybe bcoz of all that has been happening after his announcement and maybe his own personal issue.  But nonetheless,  clearing it out and coming to rm is a good start!  I may not be an MC fan but i am an RM fan,  and seeing the original 7 together again would be really nice for the 7th anniv! 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, twinlovers said:

It seem like jh elbow him first still not satisfied she also nudge him under the table cause if you look at jk foot under the table it remain in the same position at all time so it look like jh nudge him after she elbow him.

Regarding this one,  for me i think its JK who nudge JH under the table,  basing on the movement, if you obeserve it after jh nudge him, and him facing front you can see his body move first then jh fix something in her shoulder at the same time Jk body move and then jh body move going to yjs side!  Anyway whoever does it,  the fact here is,  they do that kind of thing comfortably without any hesitation!  And being a "man and a woman" who does that kind of thing,  isn't it a brow raising kinda like "hey what the hell are they doing" it's a question raising attitude...i myself don't do it to anybody especially to the opposite gender 'coz for us it's kinda intimate.  

• Like 3

Hi guys I wanted to share this even when it's been shared here before, I saw it on IG and I was reminded of the beautiful moments we get from FM :) 

I have always wondered how was those two choosen as the pair who will sing this part (I think it's KJK friend's doing as he is the choerographer of KJK dances hahahaha). I wish I could be there the moment they decided to sing this part while SJH in KJK arms and leaning her head on his shoulder while saying "Oppa, I can trust you OK?". KJK on the other hand wasn't able to decide whether to keep his manner hand or hold her naturally. What amazes me is that when she asked him if she can really trust him, he was nodding in response as if saying "Ji Hyo ~ah of course you can trust your oppa". Now going back to the song's lyrics, in the part SA sings together, the meaning behind it is that when the guy asks the DJ to keep the music up till the sun rises and that they should fill their cups again and again, the girl asks the guy if she can trust him to drink all nights up and that he won't leave her once she gets drunk, to that he answers "Yes sir, I won't say I'm leaving first". As this part of the song is about the trust between the guy and the girl, to the SA shipper in me, it's like SJH asking KJK if she can believe in him not to leave her, and him confirming that he won't leave her side no matter how bad it could turn. :wink:      

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Hi guys I wanted to share this even when it's been shared here before, I saw it on IG and I was reminded of the beautiful moments we get from FM :) 

I have always wondered how was those two choosen as the pair who will sing this part (I think it's KJK friend's doing as he is the choerographer of KJK dances hahahaha). I wish I could be there the moment they decided to sing this part while SJH in KJK arms and leaning her head on his shoulder while saying "Oppa, I can trust you OK?". KJK on the other hand wasn't able to decide whether to keep his manner hand or hold her naturally. What amazes me is that when she asked him if she can really trust him, he was nodding in response as if saying "Ji Hyo ~ah of course you can trust your oppa". Now going back to the song's lyrics, in the part SA sings together, the meaning behind it is that when the guy asks the DJ to keep the music up till the sun rises and that they should fill their cups again and again, the girl asks the guy if she can trust him to drink all nights up and that he won't leave her once she gets drunk, to that he answers "Yes sir, I won't say I'm leaving first". As this part of the song is about the trust between the guy and the girl, to the SA shipper in me, it's like SJH asking KJK if she can believe in him not to leave her, and him confirming that he won't leave her side no matter how bad it could turn. :wink:      

Look at JSJ's reaction: he's like, Okay, let me get away from the two love birds. :) 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Actually a compilation of JSJ reactions to SA moments would be hilarious :D:D:D 

JSJ is like the president of SA shippers! (Secretly) ☺☺☺ You would notice that every loveline those two would have,  he would always be the one to say that,  "ahhh you two won't work together" or "i know you two are not compatible" and as i remember he is also the one who would always contradict MC!  But whenever he is teamed up with SA he would let the two have their own space and never question them! ☺☺☺

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Actually a compilation of JSJ reactions to SA moments would be hilarious :D:D:D 

Yes, please. Let me second the request. For that matter, any or all of the members' reactions would be great, too. Sometimes I think the members pretending not to notice, like in this clip, is even more telling. JSJ didn't quite know what to do, looked embarrassed, then walked away. In the meantime, SA was in their little world. LOL. Any takers? Thanks in advance!!! 

• Like 8

On 6/26/2017 at 0:13 AM, athoughtcloud1 said:

As they say with politics, there are no permanent enemies or friends in showbiz too. So while SA might have had issues with SBS (some of which have hopefully been resolved), I think SA will not sever ties with the station till they can afford to. At one point in 2015 before the Chinese ban came, SBS had mooted the idea of starting a food travel show with JK and JH as MCs in collaboration with tieba. Since both would become a power couple if they declare and their domestic and overseas popularity would skyrocket, wouldn't SBS or any other station want to capitalize on that and give them some other show (perhaps of shorter duration) as MCs or something? So I do see a future where SBS needs them. They were milking the real life variety couple Chihuahua couple for all they could at the awards last year, so don't think they will let go of SA in case they turn out to be real. Whether SA would oblige them at that point remains a question.

how i wish the chinese ban didn't came.........

On 6/26/2017 at 5:41 PM, mongkook said:

So to make my mood better I'll just assume that JH was referring to herself when she shouted that kekeke~

yup, i assuming like that too :D 
she want to say "jong kook oppa's woman is me", but since she couldn't said it, she choose to change it to "jong kook oppa's woman is here"

a similiar meaning though *delulu mode on"

14 hours ago, mn0096 said:

I just want to also mention that when next week's guests were introduced, SJH was the one who teased KJK the longest and loudest about HJY. After that funny dance she did, HJY went and leaned on SJH's shoulder, and the two ladies were grinning so widely, like they intentionally did this to KJK. I actually thought this was cute, especially with him working so hard to deny that he didn't have a woman, that it's been a long time since he's seen HJY. I honestly have always liked this guest, never seeing her as a "threat" to SA. More than other female guests, SJH always seemed so happy to see HJY. She's cute, bubbly, and flirty. He's cute, overly serious, and shy. Perfect variety combination. The added bonus is seeing him squirm because his "real" GF is watching all this, maybe even putting the guest up to do this. Delulu mode on over drive, here, guys. 

ikr, i guess SJH and HJY get close after episode 205 (the other female guests on that episode was hilarious too), and maybe HJY knows about KJK and SJH, so whenever she teamed up with KJK, she act on behalf of SJH. "don't worry unnie, i'll take care of your BF. i will not any other female guest flirt with him. i got your back"

one of those moment happened in episode 299 when cho bo ah said that the partner she wanted was KJK. KJK look shy, but then HJY jokingly said "why are you happy ? are you ? i can't do this ". it's like a little sister guarding her big sister's BF from the "wolves" out there :D

talking about the female guest......it's not happened that often, but i'm always happy everytime female guest give praise to SJH. like when the PD's in the animal kingdom episode give Jessica the rabbit character because she's adorable, but then she said "i think unnie would be better suited as the rabbit" 

or in the charlie's angels episode when Hyo Min said to SJH "unnie, you're so pretty" or when go ara said "she's an angel, a real beauty. ji hyo unnies a total blossoming flower. she's too pretty"

maybe it's not much, but it's really heartwarming  

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

talking about the female guest......it's not happened that often, but i'm always happy everytime female guest give praise to SJH. like when the PD's in the animal kingdom episode give Jessica the rabbit character because she's adorable, but then she said "i think unnie would be better suited as the rabbit" 

or in the charlie's angels episode when Hyo Min said to SJH "unnie, you're so pretty" or when go ara said "she's an angel, a real beauty. ji hyo unnies a total blossoming flower. she's too pretty"

maybe it's not much, but it's really heartwarming  

Lol it is nice when they say such thing to Jihyo, i also like these female guest who wanted to team up with JH, it is rare, but i remember there is moment like that.

3 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

Can anybody tell me how to insert pics here!  Damn im so innocent with this thing!

I tried once, i use imgur and when i post the link .jpg here, it automatic appear. it is the same with video too, you paste the link here and if it work, you can see it appear the pic/video a second after you paste the link, dont need to post it to check.

15032322-1305702442814394-83032601928584

• Like 6