[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

^ @perfectmatchjs she is the girl that owns the tanning salon that JK goes to frequently and even Haha. She owns the salon with her boyfriend. She hashtagged spartace...
lol, giving us clues bit by bit. 

Guest runninggirl6

I realised that in ep 154 when JK, JH, SJ and KS all had to come to the airport wearing winter clothing, JS commmented that JH looked nice instead of weird and JK said "It looks pretty. No matter what JH wears she always looks pretty" How cute~

Reposting since quoting pic is not allowed...

Untitled6a377_zpsvmht0qmy.png
Credit as tagged

Well, we've heard from JH, Haha and even JSJ about how (almost) all of the RM members always spend time together outside of RM.

"Our relationship is the same with or without the camera. Sometimes, we eat and drink together at my restaurant. Occasionally, we go to the spa and sauna together,”_ Haha from http://www.thestar.com.my/Lifestyle/Entertainment/TV/News/2014/11/09/Behind-the-scenes-with-Running-Mans-HaHa/

_As long as you do your best, you’ll get support from others. When the Running Man members meet privately, we always talk about how we have to do better for future support. When we meet, we talk and eat, because most of us aren’t good drinkers. Yoo Jae Suk doesn’t drink at all. Neither does Kim Jong Kook. I drink twice a year. HAHA drinks about five times a year. Lee Kwang Soo – about 20 times a year. Ji Hyo – 30 times. (Laughs) So, when we meet, we only drink coffee and orange juice. There’s a café we go to, with a private room. We sit and talk for five hours at a time. Once, we talked from five in the afternoon to four A.M. – no alcohol, just talking. The owner doesn’t really like us because we don’t buy drinks!”_
_JSJ from http://www.todayonline.com/entertainment/television/three-lessons-learn-running-mans-jee-seok-jin

_But different from HaHa, song ji hyo never thought of which country she wants to go. "Actually I never thought of which country I want to visit (for filming RM). Because although the atmosphere is exciting or not it doesn't matter, the most important thing is with RM member" said song ji hyo. Have been together since 2010 ago, the member of Running Man claimed to have close relationship.

Outside filming, ji hyo together with yoo jae suk, ji suk jin, kim jong kook, haha and kwang soo also met each others very often. "Almost five years together on "Running Man". Outside filming also always get together, eat together, meet almost everyday. So it's like a family"-
_JH from http://hot.detik.com/read/2014/10/28/153331/2732100/1576/song-ji-hyo-anggap-running-man-seperti-keluarga
Translated by spartacecouple via @airplanegirl

So now we know that JK and JH frequent the same saloon, too. I wonder if it's only them three (with Haha) only?
Well, they sure do love sharing things... right? Sharing surely means caring... ;)

I can't believe Kokkie will be acting! Wahhhh he needs private lesson from JH! Hehehe! Actually Produres is one of the kdrama that I'm anticipating this year not because it has KSH or IU, but because of our Spartakok!!!! Plus out Ace is shooing as well right? Hahaha we will see in the coming RM episodes these two will just sleep head to head! Lol!

_"Actually I never thought of which country I want to visit (for filming RM). Because although the atmosphere is exciting or not it doesn't matter, the most important thing is with RM member" said song ji hyo_

I think she meant a certain RM member? This guy... maybe?

race1_zpshco8fetl.jpg
plane3_zpszyqbwwuf.jpgplane4_zpsxp5qqzyp.jpg

plane5_zps3zyyryyr.png
plane2_zpswc7ibyvy.jpg
Credit to owners

From Thailand to New York... from RM filming site to restaurants, gymnasium and tanning saloon... :)
We see them in weddings too, most recent is KS's sister.
How about TV programmes... remember Inkigayo?
Not to mention both now are sharing drama filming experience too, both being Kim PDs..
For sure, if there's KJK, SJH will likely be there too!

RM ep 241 pretty ladies..

mongji1_zpsi8pxjar3.jpg
mongji2_zpsl9zdbnja.jpg
Credit to mongjifan

Seeing JH as the only one with leggings under her short skirt, I remember someone here commented how seeing JH wearing a long dress (in the SBS Ent Award 2014) might be because JK nags her to do so... LOL. So here, same thing happened maybe? :D Well, of course she might've decide it for herself, the big girl she is but we've seen many evidence of him being concern over her legs exposure too...

From ep 100 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1b922x_spartace-moments-ep-100_shortfilms

shskirt_zpsf0a86ulj.png

And many such cases during RM Race Start.
One example is this, in which he helped JH covering her legs..

Credit to owner