[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest o_simply

@luigee10 For me, I think it is in ep 155, where kjk back hugs jh. He only does that JH, not with any other female guests!

I really really really Love SpartAce moments in Eps. 32, my fav SpartAce moments... i think SJH love him First, than slowly KJK love her too...
:x :x :x :x :x
i57r_zpsevo4cnrz.jpg
but recently I really Miss SpartAce moment... :(
The highest rating on 2015 is ep. 228, when SpartAce did ice pepero games...
i think the rating was high b'coz viewers really curious about relationship between Sparta and Ace..
but PD seems didnt realise that...
and recently another couple won best couple award, so PD think to inrcrease the rating is to make SpartAce apart... but that's not work...
even rating was decrease by that..
I think SJH really miss her lovely man (Kim Jong kook), coz i saw on the episodes before, she always stand right beside her Sparta, she often tease KJK, and KJK did it to her too, they fight, hug, hold, smile together...
but recently i saw, she's stay far from KJK, and KJK did it too...

i think it's just a script...
i hope when off screen she's still stay beside KJK...

comander%20and%20ace.%20true_zpsev5v7opm

Guest o_simply

@perfectmatchjs m sorry but I don't really think that in the early episodes, they were close like they have been now. Yes, it is hard to no when exactly... actually, the reason I asked when they started their relationship is because I just want to no who falls for who first. Or whether who proposes the love first... very curious!

fgirl said:Few days ago we discussing about trending #spartace on twitter to make us to be known, now those ig with #spartace make me believe that spartace already known to some people in korea...and that shows good sign to me...really happy though...

do you realize in last ep when kang haneul had to sing a song and he decided to sing 'footsteps' from emerald castle...

guess what?...

uri couple...only KJK and SJH reacted that it's LKS's favorite song when they go to karaoke...

lil bit fishy...how they reacted as the same time... (do you think that they often go to karaoke together with their fav dongsaeng?...)
I like how SJH held LKS's arm, I think it's a nice noona and dongsaeng scene...

Guest supirbajaj

hi... im new here. actually i've been lurking this thread since page 50 (if i'm remember correctly) and decided to join and post. i just watch the old episode of RM ep 31 and 32. there was nothing special in this episode except when ji hyo saw the guest and automatically asked jong kook for help. In ep 32, which is a bit more interesting for me when in opening session, ji hyo said that she had a present for others members which is cake.. Ji Hyo gave the cake to jong kook first followed by other members. my question is:1. does it means that jong kook are ji hyo's priority? or is it just pure coincidence? .. let me ask u girls, if u give presents (could be val's day present) to a group of ur friends and fortunately ur crush is there. do u gave to ur crush first or  do u give it second, third, or even last?2. ji hyo also gave card to the members but only kwangsoo's and gary's were read by jae suk. anyone know what she wrote for jong kook? 
thx a lot. btw, i believe im the only male who has been lurking this thread for a while. LoL.

Guest fgirl

rairamegumi said: do you realize in last ep when kang haneul had to sing a song and he decided to sing 'footsteps' from emerald castle...

guess what?...

uri couple...only KJK and SJH reacted that it's LKS's favorite song when they go to karaoke...

lil bit fishy...how they reacted as the same time... (do you think that they often go to karaoke together with their fav dongsaeng?...)
I like how SJH held LKS's arm, I think it's a nice noona and dongsaeng scene...

supirbajaj said: hi... im new here. actually i've been lurking this thread since page 50 (if i'm remember correctly) and decided to join and post. i just watch the old episode of RM ep 31 and 32. there was nothing special in this episode except when ji hyo saw the guest and automatically asked jong kook for help. In ep 32, which is a bit more interesting for me when in opening session, ji hyo said that she had a present for others members which is cake.. Ji Hyo gave the cake to jong kook first followed by other members. my question is:1. does it means that jong kook are ji hyo's priority? or is it just pure coincidence? .. let me ask u girls, if u give presents (could be val's day present) to a group of ur friends and fortunately ur crush is there. do u gave to ur crush first or  do u give it second, third, or even last?2. ji hyo also gave card to the members but only kwangsoo's and gary's were read by jae suk. anyone know what she wrote for jong kook? 
thx a lot. btw, i believe im the only male who has been lurking this thread for a while. LoL.