[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Well, it's just a photo...a pose can be made to make a photo as desired, a speech can be thought before or can be forced, but the real comfortable feeling cannot be fabricated or forced. So don't bother with all photos of JK or JH with someone else or statements that JK or JH is belong to other man/woman, just keep faith in SA. SA comfortableness to each other is far beyond all photos or statements could show or tell.Let's keep our ship sailing...^^

waking up and the thread has increased by four pages already....but then seeing that pic and reading the series of comments... sure it wasn't the best morning for me... but as what most of you guys have said... let's have faith in SA.  all i can see from the actions of ji hyo and gary are all part of the show being the love line.  if you feel down, repeat the video of gary's reaction when jh and jk lost to jsj t do the pepero.... the priceless teasing happy face when he said omg is something a boyfriend or someone a girl is dating will never have.  
can somebody translate what gimo have posted please... 
cheer up chingus its just an old pic... as they say, to mask the 'getting so popular' pepero game of our SA.  and i just hope that those who wants to lurk and spoil the atmosphere... just enjoy your moment somewhere please.  come back here if there is a definite. out-their-mouths news that they are dating a specific person. for now, lets go back to their moments on the last episode kekekekeke

You all shouldnt be this nervous, the fact she responded QUICKLY means she did NOT want any MISUNDERSTANDING  which in this case is MC

Guest MariaG

Humm I saw the MC pic... and I glad that Gary and Jihyo respond quickly.

Jihyo says that it was only a Monday Couple concept Photo but...
Why did Gary put his head in Jihyo's chest... that is a too close pose for me.

I think this is a unnecessary way to promote the Running Man's love line...
In my opinion they should adjust their promotion limits ;(

MariaG said: Humm I saw the MC pic... and I glad that Gary and Jihyo respond quickly.

Jihyo says that it was only a Monday Couple concept Photo but...
Why did Gary put his head in Jihyo's chest... that is a too close pose for me.

I think this is a unnecessary way to promote the Running Man's love line...
In my opinion they should adjust their promotion limits ;(

Do you see YJS? To his left is a specky man in blue. Behind tat man, in a cap, is JK.

Well, what a good news! All positive thinking aside, having JH saying that is like the sunshine after the rain. :)

Can't see anyone clearly tbh. :D It's too blurry.

And yes, she responded to it immediately to our relief! Maybe bcoz she's afraid that she might hurt someone's feelings if she doesn't deny?? =))

Can you see it now?
upup_zps25b1856a.png

About setting things straight as to not hurt everyone (I'm thinking of her scary omma too, other than JK LOL) I think it might not be impossible at all.And remember that Chuseok rumour?If that happen, that she met the family already, this pic is not nice to look at, at all.

Guest brilly1308

Makes me wonder... if that photo was one of the themes.. did they take pictures with spartace theme? If they did, could someone please leak the pics? Kekekeee

I am so relieved that both k*'s side and ji hyo settled the matter saying that we shouldn't misunderstand the pic cuz it was just one of the concepts they were doing since that party was to celebrate RM's hard work. So naturally m*, the show's official love line, will take a pic together.

And for those who are worried about the pic, it's not as intimate as it looks. First of all, jh has done more intimate things. Just watch Emergency Couple. And second of all, if you look at the pic, jh had her right hand (our left) positioned in such a way that it looks like she is presenting. So in other words she was presenting to the camera that she was posing with her m* boyfriend.

MY HEART HAS ALWAYS BEEN AT EASE from the moment I started to like COMMANDER & ACE  ...
and more, when I started to support the shipping of  "SpartAce" TO BECOME REAL :D :D :D   #NEVERDOUBTEDTHEM 
That's ALL I can share of my personal analysis ...