[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

My delusional mind is at work again...

Boat scene: maybe this scene is not for SY and MJ but more for HK and SM. Who knows maybe HK finally sees SM as more than a best friend/younger sister

On JK: wouldn't it be nice to have his ex wife do something with his demise (like spike his drink or something --- sorry evil mind...i will just call it karma)

Finally on people being threatened by DMJ (bc he is an alien) sheeesh in Transformers the world opened up to gigantic ROBOTS!!! Seriously now fellow earthlings, robots ok...hot as hell DMJ coming out in the open not ok?!?

PS: I just had to add the Transformers bit, just like I referenced Avatar too...while I'm at it...Superman and Lois Lane had a KID, so intergalactic marriage and pregnancy works!!!

PPS: ok, I seriously need to get some other distraction now @_@

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well unnie @safiresea thanks unnie for the reminder

Just in case, I felt so byeontae when i saw his choco abs for the first episode (seriously, i want those abs as mine =P~ )

So don't worry for the sin unnie. I'm 20 years old and it's okay if i see any byeontae again.Let's see with how Song Yi will cure our friggin' sexy hawt alien. >:):D =P~

We will see alot of kiss, bed scene,changing saliva and another cardiac workout with calories :)) :))

ohhh noooo my mind 8-X 8-X 8-X

edited : @sia3 here there you are man. I've been searching you but you're not around.

Thanks for dropping the bomb :*

Omg. You are younger than me.

B-)

Guest meohayngugat

I like the writer. A lot. Once again I have to say that she has amazingly consistent mindset. :).

Esp. The characters of main roles, incl. Hwi Kyung. I came accross of dramas that the main girl would be brave at the beginning and absolutely a mess and dependent at the end. However, Song Yi is another case. She is bold, straight forward, sometimes shameless. From minute 1 to minute 90. From a Song Yi that is the pain in the richard simmons. To a Song Yi that directly confesses to the man she loves. To a Song Yi who invites him on bes w.o keeping face. To a Song Yi who gathers all the courage to let go of the man she loves. Hidding all the pain inside. Straighforwardly love him. Straightforwardly leave him. Straightforward to herself. No lies. No denials. No doubts. Just love. Courage. And Believe. Everything is in extreme and bold senses.

Min Joon is also consistent. A cold facade. But warmest eyes on Earth. Warm from the eye stares. To his chuckle in the corridor. To his gentle move. Couraging eyes. That's all I love about him. That's his super power. Not the speed. Not the freezing time. But his healing eyes and smiles. Bring the warmth, the coverage, the shelter for her.

Also Hwi Kyung. Park Hae Jin is someone I admire a lot. Regardless of the roles he played, small or big, main roles and small roles, he put all the heart into. The confrontation of him with his father is so so so heartbreaking that I thought it should achieve the peak viewer rates. He is also consistent. A prince with everything in his hands. But keep chasing an all in vain love. Little boy is growing up. With all the pains. But still keep the most innocent heart. Whilst Song Yi is for the BOLD, Min Joon is for the WARMTH, he should be the INNOCENCE. The innocent heart, innocent love, unconditional affection, he is really the lost boy in the world. And when the truth came out, our poor little boy is forced to grow up.

Love every character. :)

swingbaby said:

Well unnie @safiresea thanks unnie for the reminder

Just in case, I felt so byeontae when i saw his choco abs for the first episode (seriously, i want those abs as mine =P~ )

So don't worry for the sin unnie. I'm 20 years old and it's okay if i see any byeontae again.Let's see with how Song Yi will cure our friggin' sexy hawt alien. >

:):D

=P~

We will see alot of kiss, bed scene,changing saliva and another cardiac workout with calories

:)

)

:)

)

ohhh noooo my mind 8-X 8-X 8-X

edited : sia3 here there you are man. I've been searching you but you're not around.

Thanks for dropping the bomb :*

Yes my love message reaches in SEOUL N.TOWER!! i'm one of the 50 entries ..pls vote by liking my message lock chinggus!! guys pls click the pic then like..thanks!!
https://www.facebook.com/koreatourism/photos/a.10152179407287492.1073741959.340785907491/10152179407512492/?type=1&theater

12747741124_6791f1d334.jpg  A 400 years old alien but with an appearance of a human A man that came from the stars12747169195_be8cc7e273.jpg A man with supernatural powers 12747602164_11cabfea9b.jpgA man who plays with his power when he's drunk and enjoys it by himself only 12747298583_cee247cc80.jpg A man who doesn't age12747613254_bc74a63a38.jpg
A rich man who has a great fashion style12747286863_55632aee47.jpg12747610244_207c8c8782.jpgA man with a sexy body12747259433_1c608d2790.jpg
A great doctor
A smart professor12747164665_087bcab215.jpg
A caring manager12747614864_22a0677eb0.jpg
A man who really takes good care of his girlAnd a 1 woman man12747609504_b3b84af703.jpgA man with abnormal heart rate12747740444_d1fe390849.jpgA good kisser12747163175_709ef3d0d5.jpgbut gets sick after being kissed12747604654_18fd08dd47.jpg
12747573014_206f8978c4.jpg 

Guest hehemorning

I have a big presentation to do, 1200 words essay to submit on wednesday while i havent done even half. Normally i would wish time can just stop forever, i would sell my soul for it to stop forever buttt hic hic i want weds to come faster to watch ep 20-21 too.

Hic hic crying from personal conflict of interest and demand and need :(

Hey guys, you know what..Im just about to sleep and laying on my bed I was thinking hard bout ep20 after reading the text preview. Suddenly it pops to my mind, what if, starting ep20 both of them go back to the villa n "had a nite" there, then next day go back to Seoul then the police have to arrest MJ. Then when SY is not around he suddenly feels weaker and weaker and even collapsed. This is maybe bcos they already shared that fluids together so this is the meaning that they cannot be apart anymore after that nite.

Not sure if he will lose his powers or not but that nite means a whole new world for them.

Haha...what has this drama done to me. Ok got to sleep now. I mean really sleep. Now! Sleep sleep sleep now!!!

Guest safiresea

so now I got in trouble because of MLFAS, lol....aigo....go figure.  Anyone know how to do spoiler tag can show me how? PM me please... So I don't commit another atrocity on this thread?
Sawwwryyy, sawwrry MOD!

I'm litterally here biting my nails because in every ending scenario i have things are sad. I don't know about you guys, but rencarnation endings, or erased memories and anything that involves our otp not being the same two people that we have come to know and love, it's not a good ending for me. I'm going to try the power of positive thinking lol

I need to go to two classes now and it's going to be hard to concentrate, which is bad because in one there is going to be a preparation for the test i'm going to take on Thursday (of course it has to be thursday lol) and i need all the concentration i can get.

Somebody help me snap out of it! Ahah

Archived