[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

erishane said:

erishane

said: here's another thought as well. since DMJ has been revealed to the people. What would be the odds that there are is one person that of the same specie as him and unaware of who he is. He is probably older than DMJ and has the same fate as him, loving a human and he was able to have the answer and stay on earth forever. 

because DMJ is revealed, he will help DMJ and explain to him that he can do that as well? stay with CSY forever and reveal another secret. ehehehe

hehee..

The unfortunate lives of a teddy bear belongs to Cheon Song Yi..

tumblr_mze8t1OGAX1rodmblo2_250.giftumblr_mze8t1OGAX1rodmblo3_250.giftumblr_mze8t1OGAX1rodmblo5_250.gif
tumblr_mze8t1OGAX1rodmblo4_250.giftumblr_mze8t1OGAX1rodmblo8_r1_250.giftumblr_mze8t1OGAX1rodmblo9_r1_250.gif 
                               tumblr_mze8t1OGAX1rodmblo10_r1_250.giftumblr_mze8t1OGAX1rodmblo1_250.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe5EmrBUL7Y6pD40E0FaF images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0fV0m8Q0ObDmBiQH5Odb

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpW0oqAR8oaAHNbFb3iTM

Hul... How did she know it was from me??

Guest spicystrawberry

Hihi :) Currently I just finished made two collage of DMJ and CSJ :D 

1743597_10151835297181157_670308651_n.jp
1507820_10151835297176157_65051021_n.jpg

cr : thanks for those screenshot pics but didn't watermark it & collage done by me 

I agree...the writer is a genius. Love how she ties things up...with MJ collapsing while SY is away I think refers back to the intertwined trees. In order to survive they have to be together (and honestly going to be darn hard to take grafted trees apart too!)

But then JK is in prison too right? Could he have done something (dunno spike yet another drink or whatever, he seems to like messing up with potions). The detective and prosecutor are on MJ's side and I think they would at least argue that MJ did not kidnap SY (although the disappearing act in front of the reporters do not help) so I'm thinking JK has something to do with this arrest. In his last scene in jail he had his serious-plotting look again.

2 more days!!!

Guest netnotskull

Well, maybe Song Yi's mom is the culprit who arrest our Do grandpa.... hahahah... in 19th eps, she was the only one that worried too much about Song Yi.. Just as usual, her mom always act like a drama queen whenever she is. She always overreacted with anything that happened to SongYi. I guess at this time she take many benefits from this problem as much as she can. Well, if it wasn't Jae Kyung doing, the one and only possibility is SY's mom. 

Wow I love the preview. So MJ will need SY around to keep him strong and gain energy. Hmm somehow I dont think his power will gone, but I think when they already have mutual feeling, his body automatically become weaker when SY is not around and makes him aging, but then maybe when they have done it, his body become much stronger and powers are all back and he still can stay in earth with SY forever.

What am I saying? HAHAHA.

But whatever logic or not logic it is I just hope they will be together and happy ending juseyo.

FOR THE N TH TIME, CHAEBAL NO REINCARNATION, NO OPEN ENDING AND NO MEMORY ERASED JUSEYO!

ENOUGH SAID.

Guest aidsincera

MellaN said:

autumne

said:

jujupopo14

said:

Guys here it is.

While the true identity of Min Jun is being guessed and discussed in the media, Min Jun is arrested under the suspicion of kidnapping SY. Worried SY tries to stay with Min Jun at all times. But while SY is away for a bit, MJ feels strange sensations in his body and collapses.....

@nikus, so this is the first time you've come across the words "ohlala", "whoopee"," powbangbang"? Can't blame you honey since you said you're still a teenager. But stay with us here with your noonas and for sure you will excel in your biology class and will definitely increase your word power as well. Just indulge the yahada-ness of your byeontae noonas here.

Writer-nim, PD-nim, pretty please we want a happy ending.

Guest safiresea

DEAR GOD.....we ask for your forgiveness.....in the name of love for this show, we have committed many, many sins!  One of our most recent ones of all....
.........................SINS #3587837  ---->  CORRUPTING THE INNOCENT MINDS OF MINORS!!!!!!

well chingus I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never be able to catch our grandpa Do filming. 
I rushed down to Trapalace the moment I found out about the fan accounts but I think when they were first posted on twitter at 2.29 pm, filming was near completion. I reached around 4 plus and the receptionist told me that they all left 2 hours ago :(
I also met a Chinese tourist who had gone to the apartment after seeing the pictures on Weibo. It was worst for her cos she happened to be at the palace earlier today only to find out that KSH had left around 9 am. 

Archived