[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Guest erishane

here's another thought as well. since DMJ has been revealed to the people. What would be the odds that there are is one person that of the same specie as him and unaware of who he is. He is probably older than DMJ and has the same fate as him, loving a human and he was able to have the answer and stay on earth forever. 
because DMJ is revealed, he will help DMJ and explain to him that he can do that as well? stay with CSY forever and reveal another secret. ehehehe
hehee..

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest delicatehan

I'm happy if MJ slowly become a human but a part of me also sad because I want MJ with the superpowers(teleport, floating and such) :(:(( :(( :((

erishane said: here's another thought as well. since DMJ has been revealed to the people. What would be the odds that there are is one person that of the same specie as him and unaware of who he is. He is probably older than DMJ and has the same fate as him, loving a human and he was able to have the answer and stay on earth forever. 
because DMJ is revealed, he will help DMJ and explain to him that he can do that as well? stay with CSY forever and reveal another secret. ehehehe
hehee..

Guest erishane

erishane said:

here's another thought as well. since DMJ has been revealed to the people. What would be the odds that there are is one person that of the same specie as him and unaware of who he is. He is probably older than DMJ and has the same fate as him, loving a human and he was able to have the answer and stay on earth forever. 

hehee..

wow good idea good idea chingu ya...thats mean we gonna need another cameo appearance for that...why not invite Cha tae hyun as the cameo...hahahaha

Ive been thinking about that as well. I f that would be the case i want him to appear in the scene wheere csy after 100 days. It would be epic and nostalgic

Guest linhnlt

Why do I always get trolled by SBS??? I stayed at work late in order to wait for the preview but nothing appeared :-?? Text preview came out when I was on my way home, I read it on the bus but couldn't comment :(( Butterflies in stomach killing me!

Who dare to arrest MJ? MJ kidnaps SY, Hello what kind of rumor is it? :-@ Does it come from SY's stupid former company??? I'll kill anyone who spread that dumb news!!!

"MJ collapses"??? I'm not scared, I'm not scared at all %-( OK, SBS and writer-nim, you won. I'll fly to Korea and join the mob in front of your building!

This ep is gonna be a hair-pulling ep and I don't care of my hair anymore!

I'm not worried about the written preview. In my opinion they always sound rather ordinary and but then when I watch the episode it's eventful and better than expected. :) So don't worry guys! I'm sure we'll get our happy ending. I bet they're just trying to up the suspense before the finale. I also think there won't be any memory erasing. Alien's can't do that remember?

I think I may have something to nitpick after all (if the text preview is true) .. I mean.. HOMAI GOD .. how can DMJ arrested for kidnapping when the girl he kidnapped is in love with him... and WHAT IF CSY said hey I kidnapped him.. I seduced him... (WELL MY SY IS THATTT CRAZY) ... 
So this is crazy and absurd ... come on he is her manager .. Please andwea make this not true

Archived