BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD50 #FRI(END)S #NEURON #RightPlaceWrongPersonIsComing]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #JhopeInTheBox #HobiBirthday]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #JhopeInTheBox #HappyjhopeDay]

I want some MORE! (From Hobi's photofolio)

I watched his documentary again but this time on Disney Plus.  It was great that they translated the lyric of his songs there.  There are also some differences in the translation...  need to know the nuance and context of the Korean language too but overall it was great to see how everything started, his thought process, and the interaction between him and those around him, etc.   Congrats to jhope and his team! He's becoming one of the great artists that we know.

%EC%B2%9C%EC%82%AC%ED%98%B8%EB%B9%841.jp

%EC%9A%94%EC%A0%95%ED%98%B8%EB%B9%841.jp

%EB%B6%88%EB%8B%A4%ED%81%AC%ED%98%B8%EB%

Taken from:

Spoiler

ctto

@the_sweetroad

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

All 7 of them are lovable human beings besides being talented and skilled musicians / artists etc.  It's not difficult to love and appreciate all 7 of them so you might also feel overwhelmed sometimes with all the contents coming from here and there in this Chapter 2 era.  Well, that was what I expected when they announced each solo project, and of course, there are times I even missed their content.  I remembered getting a notification when I was already sleeping (It's okay life goes on and the 7 young men will understand haha)  

BTW,

Spoiler

if you watched Hobi's documentary at the end you will notice that he mentioned that some ppl were questioning his decisions and these are from the groups that we called either "solos" or /and "mantis" .  They are what we considered ANTI. in simple term- Solos, refers to those who focus on one member and hate the others.   Mantis are those who like to act as managers demanding this and that from the one they said they support.  (These are different from the term bias that is usually used in the fandom world).  For the majority of us, we are happy to see them happy as individuals and group,  doing what they want, and accepting them as they are.  Let's just trust them (they mentioned it during YTC Concert in Busan), they are unique and so is ARMY.

Little update:

There's also professional haters (being paid) that we should be aware of.  This also include the tabloids / online news  that spread rumours.  One should also trust one's own judgement whether the info is correct, misleading etc. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next, SUGA's turn for the Photofolio (the final 7) The title is awesome if you get what I meant! 

Spoiler

FpQdjh4aUAAHCvK?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FpQdjh7aMAA2CMt?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FpQdjh0aMAERLzM?format=jpg&name=4096x409

p.s

Well, I guess some of us non-blue checkers on Twitter had already got a notification that they will not support the text message (for security) by March.  I'm still thinking about whether this is another sign of just letting go of the Twitter a/c altogether since there are other alternatives.  Well, let's see later, going back to ZZzzzz.

• Awesome 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #JhopeInTheBox #SUGA|AgustDTour #JiminAlbumIsComing]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#5XGrammyNominatedArtist #JhopeInTheBox #SUGA|AgustDTour #SUGAsBirthdayIsComing #Intern_V #JiminAlbumIsComing]
On 2/18/2023 at 12:34 PM, YongZura⁷ said:

Congrats to jhope and his team! He's becoming one of the great artists that we know.

Hobi looks awesome! :glasses:

On 2/20/2023 at 5:58 PM, YongZura⁷ said:

Me, Myself, and SUGA ‘Wholly or Whole me’ Special 8 Photo-Folio

Yay! Red haired Suga is back.

Turn Up Dancing GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Can we get a new album too? :sparklyeyes:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1