BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD29 #NEURON #RightPlaceWrongPersonIsComing #ComeBackToMeIsHere]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#PTD_ON_STAGE_SEOUL #LiveViewing]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#PTD_ON_STAGE_SEOUL_Day2 #LiveViewing]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#PTD_ON_STAGE_SEOUL_Day3 #OnlineStreaming]

Some ARMYs are still watching the delayed viewing while others are getting prepared for the final day of the concert in Seoul that's going to be streamed online too.  [Will there be a big announcement at the end of the concert?]

Look at that!

Credit to the owner

• Like 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#PTD_ON_STAGE_SEOUL #ThankYouBTS]

Thank you #BTS :fullofhearts:

FNuxQDbagAAUy_p?format=jpg&name=large

FNuxRoXagAcGiW_?format=jpg&name=large

FNuxSrGacAMMGiA?format=jpg&name=large

Translated by Bora:

[todaysbangtan] thank you to the ARMY who were together with us for these miraculous concerts during 3 days  whether it’s the cold winter or the warm spring day, ARMY and Bangtan are always together  

#/IfYoureWithARMY_EveryDayIsASpringDay

#/ARMYMeansBeautifulVoice

Credit to BTS

• Love 1

#Thank you BTS + K-ARMY + ARMY everywhere for a great concerts! This photo really captures the feels of the encores. 

JK’s Button will be infamous lol

Bang PD photos —- see post above- Family reunion like^^^^

Back to reality and work - wish everyone a great week ahead! Happy working or studying!!!

Good night- I will sleep happily!

Tired K-Pop GIF by Spotify

Credit: thanks to all the respective owners.

@YongZura⁷ we posted at same time hehehe - I’ll edit mine!!

• Love 1

I prefer to read as many translation as possible because there are still certain parts that might be a little bit different (last but not least I also rather not making any assumption or wrong interpretation based on what I have read since there is information that I do not have any details)

I trust them to do what is best for them.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GRAMMYs #PTD_ON_STAGE_LV #Jimin1stOST]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to ♡ 2X GRAMMY Nominated BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread [#GRAMMYs #PTD_ON_STAGE_LV #JiminOST]

NEW EVENT- Discover BTS and come fall in love with them!:fullofhearts:

Whether you are a seasoned ARMY member or just a novice who is eager to know more about the phenomenon called BTS that has taken the world with a storm. Discover BTS with our new event and participate in the fun poll. There is something for everyone. :piggydance:

Re: @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

• Awesome 1