BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #11thAnniversary #WelcomeHomeJin #NeverLetGo #MUSEisComing]

YongZura⁷

Hello.
This is BIGHIT MUSIC.

We are pleased to inform you about the release of “Seven,” the solo digital single by BTS member Jung Kook.

“Seven” is an invigorating “summer song” that is sure to have you experience the full breadth of Jung Kook’s charm. We hope that “Seven” will bring your summer fun to the next level.

As Jung Kook kicks off his official solo activities, we ask you to extend your utmost anticipation and support for his digital single and many other activities to come.

Release Date: 1 PM, Friday, July 14, 2023 (KST)

ctto

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2023BTSFESTA #BTS10thAnniversary #TakeTwoIsHere #SevenIsComing]

Our maknae was online last night while I was going to sleep :selfie2:Get ready for his new song

Bits here and there (there will be a full translation as always later)

Thank you JK, you worked hard!  Looking forward to your single 7

ctto

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#BTS10thAnniversary #TakeTwoIsHere #SevenIsComing]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#BTS10thAnniversary #StillStreamingTakeTwo #BeyondTheStory #SevenIsComing]

We're getting the book Beyond The Story.  

Hello.
This is BIGHIT MUSIC.

In celebration of BTS’ 10th anniversary, their official book, “BEYOND THE STORY: 10-YEAR RECORD OF BTS” (“BEYOND THE STORY”), will be published on July 9.

“BEYOND THE STORY” is the first ever official book of BTS, which contains a chronological summary of BTS’ music career from their pre-debut days to the present as well as anticipations for their future endeavors.

We hope “BEYOND THE STORY” will become a “candid record shared” between BTS and ARMY.

Please look forward to the vivid voices of BTS shared in this book, and we sincerely thank ARMY for continuing to support BTS and their journey.

Release date and time of “BEYOND THE STORY” Original Edition (Korean Edition.): 7:09 AM, Sunday, July 9, 2023 (KST)

*Important Information
- “BEYOND THE STORY” Original Edition is written in Korean.
- “BEYOND THE STORY” will be published in 23 languages, and the purchase/delivery schedule may differ by language.

Thank you.

<BEYOND THE STORY: 10-YEAR RECORD OF BTS Purchase Information>

“BEYOND THE STORY” Sales Date
Original Edition (Korean Edition): From 7:09 AM, Sunday, July 9, 2023 (KST)

“BEYOND THE STORY” Retailers
Official Website

* Please check the website before making your purchase, as retailers differ by language versions.

Listening to it again:

ctto

• Blob 1

Happy ARMY Day! Happy Birthday ARMY!

Search for BTS on Google and you'll find the purple heart.  Click on it and they'll be lots of balloons.  Click on the balloons with different colours of mics and you'll get messages from the members.

Jin's monthly message

Hobi also wrote a letter to ARMYs a few days ago and again today on Weverse.

:fullofhearts:

• Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#BTS10thAnniversary #StillStreamingTakeTwo #BeyondTheStory #SevenIsComing #HappyARMYday]

Happy Birthday, ARMY!

Those with membership got a birthday greeting from #BTS on Weverse.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

K-pop megastars BTS release memoir

The book topped the Amazon, and Barnes and Noble bestseller lists on the strength of its pre-orders.

- 09 Jul 2023, 1:21pm

SEOUL: K-pop megastars BTS released their hotly anticipated memoir in South Korea today, marking their 10th anniversary as a group.

‘Beyond the Story: 10-Year Record of BTS’ is the septet’s first official book, and contains a chronological summary of their musical career as well as hints at their future endeavours, according to their agency Big Hit Music.

Crowds were kept away by heavy rain this morning, but some diehard fans braved the weather to gather in front of the Kyobo bookstore in Gwanghwamun, one of the biggest in Seoul.  Sri Lankan fan Lakshi told AFP that if her excitement were measured on a “one to 10 scale, then it is about a million”.

Aqilah, a fan from Malaysia, gushed: “I’ve been here since 9am, and I’ve finally got this book!”  The book, which is also being released in the US, shot to the top of the Amazon, and Barnes and Noble bestseller lists in May on the strength of its pre-orders.

It was co-written by South Korean journalist Kang Myeong-seok and members of the band, according to its US publisher Flatiron Books.

The release date of the memoir, July 9, is a nod to a significant date in the septet’s history: it is the day the megastars’ loyal international fan base, known as Army, first came into being 10 years ago.

“(BTS) Thank you for saving me when I needed it,” said Audrey, another fan from Malaysia who scheduled a holiday in Seoul to coincide with the memoir’s release.

“I wish I could say more, but I am going to cry now,” she added.

Over the course of its decade in the limelight, BTS has become a global cultural phenomenon, selling out stadiums and dominating charts around the world while raking in billions for South Korea’s economy.

The band is currently on a “hiatus”, with members pursuing solo projects while two of the group complete South Korea’s mandatory military service.  All able-bodied men in South Korea must serve at least 18 months in the military and after a years-long debate about whether BTS deserved an exemption, Jin, the oldest member of the group, enlisted last year.  His bandmate J-Hope started his mandatory service in April, South Korean media reported at the time.

Before the hiatus, BTS bagged six No 1 hits on the Hot 100 and all seven members of the boyband have reached the top songs chart with solo tracks, Billboard said.

ctto

p.s I bought the original  (for reference) and also the English-translated version.

• Blob 1

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#BTS10thAnniversary #StillStreamingTakeTwo #BeyondTheStory #SevenIsComing #HappyBirthdayARMY]
  • YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#BTS10thAnniversary #StillStreamingTakeTwo #BeyondTheStory #SevenIsComing]

I was reading and watching some spoilers from their memoir :getmygrooveon:Some have already completed their reading while others are waiting.  I can't wait for it to be delivered next week.  Some of the stories we do know but there are also a lot others that we do not know about.  I also found a YTuber whose review was quite interesting.  This is another interesting conversation too.

ctto