[Drama 2013/2014] : Pretty Boy ♥ | ♥ Bel Ami ( 예쁜남자 )

Maetawinz

@edensor
It's this yearly event where writers strive to write a novel (approximately 50k words) in one month. I've been participating for eight years. :)

IU is naturally funny, so I think it'll be a real treat to see her in a romcom. Her facial expressions have a lot of variety, so I think she will do really well. On her fancafe, I think she is going to say something about PM since the news just broke out... I hope she can rest well before going in for filming. Her schedules going to get pretty hectic, I think.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[FANCAFE] 131022 From. IU - Knock Knock..?

I actually wanted to tell my fans on Uaena first… to find out from the news articles, you guys must have been in a not very good mood! Firstly, I apologise that you had to find out from the news articles ㅜㅜ Originally, I wanted to drop by around Sunday night to thank everyone and to tell you guys, but from the drama’s perspective, it seemed improper to do so. I was waiting today. They said the news articles would be up at 8:30am, so I woke up at exactly 8:30am.. I thought my fans would have an uproar.. and indeed, since morning there were many posts on it. As active as the day I made my comeback!! Hahaha!!.. I understand all your concerns and I know you’re concerned for me. But you ask me why I hopped into the drama like a green frog, knowing you guys are worried for me! Well.. I’m not sure. I just wanted to do it ㅠ0ㅠ About a week after my album was released, I suddenly received the offer, anyway I still have leftover stamina, the promotions this round were quite short, and there are just 4 rounds of concert, so it would be quite a pity for this year to just end like that.. so umm in the last two months for this year, let’s work blazing hard!! and that’s how it was decided.. Ah I had something to say before that.. Some of you are worried and for some reason, feel betrayed deep inside, but this round of promotions was intended to last only 4 weeks. Not because of the drama or the concert, but other reasons.. But something cropped up with regards to that, so now there’s actually some time until the concert..? What should we do? At that moment! Pretty Man entered my life like that… After Soon Shin, I really wanted to act some more. After debuting for 5 years as singer IU, I came in first place last week (teehee♥)… but actress IU has only acted in two dramas so far, she’s just one among the many rookie actresses. I was glad to receive the offer. I want to work like a cow. Anyway, the album promotions did not get shortened because of the drama, I swear on my glassy vocal chords! Secondly, my stamina! Whether it was during Good Day or You and I, I managed to hang in there~ I’m exercising recently and eating well too, so my stamina is no joke~ Don’t worry!
Thirdly, concert! Ah.. actually if you’re worried about this, I’ll feel kind of sad.. You still don’t believe in me!! Although I haven’t always been doing well, I’ve always been working hard. I said if I don’t have the confidence to work hard, I won’t even start on it. If you’re actually worried that I’ll neglect my concert preparations.. then okay! I’ll have to work harderㅠ0ㅠ
There are circumstances that whether my company or me can’t explain, but there’s no need for all of you to be concerned with that. I won’t ask you to support me unconditionally. Just like the side of me that you like. You don’t need to understand everything. The parts that you don’t like, just say, “I don’t like it!!” I’ll just work hard responsibly on what I’ve been tasked with. If you see me working hard and feel like cheering me on, then cheer me on then. It’s okay, you really~~ don’t need to go all out to understand and work hard for me. I’m always sorry that I can’t please all of you. 
Finally, have a good lunch!!!♥

tumblr_inline_mv1x92DOK11qz9xe6.png

Fan: Unniㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pasting your text is difficult… isn’t it..?
IU:  It’s the first time I tried pasting text as I wrote on a Samsung Galaxy phone.. It’s tough..

———————————————————-

Translated by squishy with love

What is that Akina?

===
I see lot of images about Kim Bo Tong in Manhwa and it is hilarious :))
It'll be so dang funny esp if IU doing it. I mean... knowing how clumsy she is :))

Ahh... and just now... she is online on her fancafe!!!
After such quite long time. Waiting for the subs. I hope she is mentioning something about Pretty Man.
I think she online again to say something about this too besides -maybe- to thank her fans for the MT huge success.

in last drama, IU has many sad and crying scene..I hope in this drama, she can get more funny scene and we can hear many "ahjumma" laugh from her..

@edensor do you have pics of Kim Bo Tong from comic??

First of all... I really feel like want to cry when I first read so many tweets about what IU said. Its okay not to like her. Just like the part we like about her. We dont have tobe undestanding for her and all...

How can I not love this gi4l even MORE???

She know us well. She apologize for being herself. Now why I feel so ashamed after read what she wrote. She is just... awesome.

Now all ueanas, lets all together supports her with her new drama as we always did. Stand by her side no matter what.

2nd, woww... I see @phoung there... annyeong Phoung... Its been a while^^

3rd Air... Im just read it on internet. You can watch from that Phoung give you maybe. I am on phone so cant really copy paste. Take too long to do itXD

Chincha, @edensor. I really felt IU's sadness in her post to her fans because of how a lot of them were reacting to the news of her accepting the role. The point is that IU wanted to do it and it would make her happy to do it... so Uaenas should just support her. No one should ever have to apologize for being who they are, especially someone as loving, caring, and beautiful (inside and out) as IU. I can't believe how much some of her fans have doubted her. It must have hurt IU a lot. I will never be the type of Uaena to bring disappointment to IU just as IU will never bring disappointment to me for being Uaena.

Guest mermaidcandy

Happy to know that my man is back in action  B-)
Jang Keun Suk....set our screens on fire ;)
He is my sole reason to watch this Drama.

It's okay, @edensor. We just need to keep supporting IU. The same thing happened with YTBLSS, didn't it? And then when they saw IU's superb acting, it really shut them up. I think the short time in between YTBLSS and PM, netizens are suffering from amnesia and can't remember IU's skills. Eh. IU will prove them wrong again. :D

Haishhh its really annoying trying to post image using phone. None works!! Why there is no image box for phone, Soompi?

Cant you make Soompi for Android apps or something??

=====

Akina, thanks gurl... will always supports her no matter what they said. They one who write that maybe a 14th years old noy girl who haven't know how to respect someone's or dont know how to speak a good words yet.

Guest jksfanatic

edensor said: Just read netizen reaction on NBuzz. As always, they're so mean to IU. I thought they praise IU's acting last time. But I guess not. It is really hard indeed to please people with negatively attitude in their everyday lives

edensor said: Just read netizen reaction on NBuzz. As always, they're so mean to IU. I thought they praise IU's acting last time. But I guess not. It is really hard indeed to please people with negatively attitude in their everyday lives

jksfanatic said: akinahana89 said: What a sad world those netizens live in... Knowing nothing but how to bash others - like their words are really all that relevant. Aish...
Some netizens are the only roots behind all the hate that comes for celebrities , I don't think the Ajhummas(majority who watch dramas) or the people who jus follow dramas on television actually hate the actors/actresses . It's few netizens that make it seem that the whole nation hates them -.-

This is very true, but unfortunately... the internet is littered with these people who have nothing better to do with their time. Truly saddening as they have no idea how their words can hurt others, especially when they begin spreading rumors around. Not only would that hurt the celebrities, but it could have damaging results as well. One day, a celebrity is going to make an example out of one of those bashing haters by filing charges against them and actually going through with it - screw community service hours.

Hi guys :) From now on I will try to be more active on this thread since IU is the female lead. Even if I wasn't really anticipating this drama before I will definitely watch it to support IU and JGS. I've read the comments on nbuzz and well apparently they are still doubting IU skills. I really hope this drama will be a success just to prove them wrong. I also hope they will release the pictures they took during the photoshoot this week.

shabbychic said: Hi guys :) From now on I will try to be more active on this thread since IU is the female lead. Even if I wasn't really anticipating this drama before I will definitely watch it to support IU and JGS. I've read the comments on nbuzz and well apparently they are still doubting IU skills. I really hope this drama will be a success just to prove them wrong. I also hope they will release the pictures they took during the photoshoot this week.

Archived