[Drama 2013/2014] : Pretty Boy ♥ | ♥ Bel Ami ( 예쁜남자 )

Maetawinz

Pretty Boy  ♥  Bel Ami

>>예쁜남자 <<

e9oudvyb4hm1443zg.jpg

♥ Detail

Exclutive producer:  Kwak Ki Won
Producer: Lee Jin Suh
Director: Lee Jae Sang (I Belive in love)  /  Jung Jung Hwa (Flower boys next door) /  Shin Yong Hwi
Writer: Yoo Young Ah (Drama) / Chun Gye Young (Manhwa)
Network: KBS2
Episodes: 16
Release Date: 2013-Nov-20 to 2014-Jan-09
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 22:00

♥ Plot

Dokgo Ma-Te (Jang Keun-Suk) is the most beautiful man in the world. 

He is also an ambitious man and wants to make a lot money using his beautiful appearance. 

Dokgo Ma-Te meets Hong Yoo-Ra, the ex-daughter-in-law of a rich family.

Hong Yoo-Ra recognizes Dokgo Ma-Te's ambitions and becomes his mentor. 

Hong Yoo-Ra then gives Dokgo Ma-Te a mission to seduce 10 different women. 

The women have all succeeded in different fields and Dokgo Ma-Te is to glean their special abilities.

A strange woman then appears in front of Dokgo Ma-Te. 

Her name is Kim Bo-Tong, an ordinary girl from poor background. 

She has a huge crush on Dokgo Ma-Te. Can she make Dokgo Ma-Te love her?

Credit : Asinwiki / KBSDrama Youtube Channel / WorldPrinceJKS4  /  LAPUTAOOO

Teaser : 1 / 2 / 3

1105130zqxgvw9iuz.gif

♥ Cast

xvcbtfihepmdufuzg.jpg

fja0l7adbqkujadzg.jpg

757980abubr2oqzd.gif

b1lxn8ublby5x0bzg.jpg

757980abubr2oqzd.gif

bcj38jrf9j94a83zg.jpg

757980abubr2oqzd.gif

vr9ga5pgw914823zg.jpg

757980abubr2oqzd.gif

** Drama Ost.**

----- Ost. part1 -----

image-A097_5290D34E.jpg

Title : Pretty Boy

Artist : Bebop

Listen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Title : Lovely girl 

Artist : 5Live

ListenLyric / English translation 

credit :  BubbleFeetMusic Splash OST Channel (B)  popgasa  / beatuscorner@blogspot

** Drama Rating **

image-361C_5290CF2D.jpg

** Pictures **

♥♥ Official BTS : 

♥♥ Official Poster : 

** Link **

Official Website / Daum /

Where to Watch : Viki Beautiful Man Channel / Dramafever

kdrama-forum_400x60.png

....................... Pretty Boy .......................

real01.jpg

01.Soompi code of conductk-dramas & movies; actors & actresses forum rulesDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

All photos are courtesy of KBS Korea and KBS Global. All information, translation, fanarts must be taken out with permission.

1105130zqxgvw9iuz.gif

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jang Geun-seok cast as Pretty Man

janggeunseok_105.jpg

Well, duh.

They could not have been more literal with the title if they tried: Jang Geun-seok, poster boy for the pretty-boy set in dramaland, is heading back to television with a show titled… wait for it… Pretty Man. Yes, really. It’s both entirely appropriate and a terrible title.

But don’t write it off, because writing it is Yoo Young-ah, the screenwriter of one of the biggest hits of the year (and also of all time), The Gift of Room 7. That movie earned not only top box office receipts but plenty of praise and viewer love for its heart-warming and sweet daddy-daughter comedy. Writer Yoo also scripted heart-tugging sports movie Korea (As One), so the talent isn’t lacking on the writing front.

Pretty Man is based on a manhwa of the same name, and features a main character named Dokko Mateh (Matte? Matei?) who possesses “the most beautiful face in the world.” The story unfolds as he goes off in search of both his lost family and true love, and somehow decides that said true love will be found among ten of the “top 1% women in the nation” (one wonders what criteria he uses). The subtitle in the image below reads: “To conquer ten women.” Uh.

Despite that thoroughly off-putting description, the project has got my interest, albeit mixed with some wariness. Jang Geun-seok can be fantastic when he’s on, but he’s not immune to bad projects. And manhwa adaptations have had mixed results, so there’s no guarantee there. Producing is Group 8, the company behind manhwa-turned-drama blockbuster hits like Goong and Boys Before Flowers. Sure, they’ve had a few misses (Playful Kiss, Birdie Buddy) but they seem a natural choice to be doing material like this.

Pretty Man is currently casting, and is aiming to broadcast in the latter half of this year.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Via Newsen / Credit :  javabeans  @ Dramabeans

Jang Geun Suk Will be a "Pretty Man" for New Drama

NS35YF28.jpg

Actor Jang Geun Suk will be returning to the small screen in a year with the lead male role in the new drama “Pretty Man.”

“Pretty Man” will be the drama version of the original manhwa written by Choi Kye Young. It is about how Dokko Ma Te, the man with “the prettiest face in the world,” finds love.

Jang Geun Suk’s agency commented, “[Jang Geun Suk] decided on his appearance because he liked the character of Dokko Ma Te. He will do his best to portary this unique character. Please look forward to it.”

“Pretty Man” will be produced by the team Group8 that also produced “Boys Over Flowers” and “Goong.” It will be written by Yoo Young Ah who wrote the movie “Miracle in Cell No.7.”

A source from Group8 stated, “We thought of Jang Geun Suk for the leading role from the start of planning ‘Pretty Man.’ We are working hard with Jang Geun Suk, discussing the character and the overall project, to increase the quality of the project. Jang Geuk Suk plans to show his experienced acting as a actor with 21-year career.”

“Pretty Man” is expected to finish casting and premiere later this year.

Source (1), (2), and (3)

..............................................................................................................................................................

Credit : Oh Kpop

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jang Keun-suk to Play Pretty Boy in New DramaPosted on 2013/06/18 by Kang Jung Yeon 2013052312205515902-615x922.jpg

Korean actor Jang Keun-suk has been cast in a new drama, according to his agency on Tuesday.

Jang will play Dokgo Ma-tae, a man with the perfect physical appearance, in “Pretty Boy” [translated title], an official with Tree J Company told TenAsia over the phone.

The show will be based on a comic book of the same name by the renowned Korean cartoonist Chon Kye-young, also famous for comic book “Audition” [translated title].

The drama will tell the story of the ambitious Dokgo Ma-tae who wants to gain money and power by using his beauty, and he is trained to do so by attempting to seduce 10 successful women. Yet a poor girl, far from successful, approaches him one day.

Other members of the cast have yet to be decided and the drama is set to air at the end of this year or early next year.

The upcoming series will be Jang’s first small screen role since KBS’s “Love Rain” which was on air from March to May of last year.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of Tree J Company

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/60283

Jgs comeback on screen so happy to see his again..but im dissapointment with him about choosing current drama lately..i want him acting with different role and challenge character..it this role same like his last movie.. I want his take tuff role..so frusted..sorry everyone if ur are JGS fan ..this is my opinion...he very talented actor so waste what he had..

They said that the leading lady will be somehow dull and not beauty type no? Han Hyo Joo is so pretty :x one of my favorites,so i would be happy to see her again on small screen...i guess we will see again a beautiful actress that the story will tell us is ugly =)) Curious about this show,nothing new about the plot,actually kinda cheesy for me and full of stereotype but who knows,maybe it's a hidden gem,i'll give it a try hopping it will surprise me...I don't find JGS such a beautiful guy but that's my personal taste,i would have like him in a new hero type than this one,till now he done actually the same typo but fingers crossed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ladyblue83

YeppY! can't wait to watch the new drama of JGS...hope it would be more fun,exciting,and thrilling..
 jgs1.jpg

2013052312205515902-615x922.jpg

:x :)>- :) prettyman really suits to asia prince jang geun suk....i love it.!

Jks I think he suits this type of pretty guy

As he s really beautiful and vvv friendly in person I remember I went to shake hand with him in Sg fm and he s vvv polite and vvv nice person

But hmmm I think he should try more challenging roles like you re beautiful I think that s the best role he has done

But even though I m not his fan anymore but if this drama s interesting and funny I will surely watch it

I hope it can be good so that I won't get disappointed again with his choices of roles

But now I have to say he s a really nice boy but maybe can be more manly s Better or boyish also can

Guest Dina Widyaningrum

rumour about jung so min in beautiful man is spreading.is she going to act as the ordinary girl? this is the link http://koalasplayground.com/2013/08/13/jung-so-min-joins-sm-cc-and-rumored-to-join-jang-geun-seok-in-beautiful-man/

Guest Dina Widyaningrum

rumour about jung so min in beautiful man is spreading.is she going to act as the ordinary girl? this is the link http://koalasplayground.com/2013/08/13/jung-so-min-joins-sm-cc-and-rumored-to-join-jang-geun-seok-in-beautiful-man/

Archived