[Drama 2013/2014] : Pretty Boy ♥ | ♥ Bel Ami ( 예쁜남자 )

Maetawinz

Guest jksfanatic

jksfanatic

said: You Should Totally watch "You're Beautiful" If u are a music lover and can enjoy Light hearted Rom-Coms .

This drama has JGS finest character portrayal in his Career . I hope you've heard of this drama ??? 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jksfanatic said: Hahaha! Then you should give it a try 'coz , wen I started watching the drama I didn't even know who the actors were (none of its cast were popular before, also a lot BOF hype all thru the year -_-) but the plot and the actors portrayal of their respective characters hooked me , Ofcourse it turned me into a Jks fan but that's a different thing hehe. Well comin to PSH , I think she was gud only in You're beautiful after turning into a main stream actress , all her other works disappointed me aswell. JGS always got exceptional actresses cast opposite him coz of his Strong acting potential (except Yoona LOL) , maybe PSH was too good in You're beautiful because she had to match him . That's how they became popular as a couple , this is wat I believe. She is a gud actress but needs to polish herself a lil more , after the reviews I couldn't dare start watching Her new show. I'm still a little stuck on Love Rain, so I think once I feel like I can move on from it, I'll give YAB a try. :D

It sometimes happens that I need time in between dramas when one has struck me particularly hard. It takes me anywhere from days to months in order to let go of the storyline and the characters that I have come to love so much. Love Rain is one of those dramas. The script was well written, with plenty of beautiful and inspiring lines that makes me really happy, as both an aspiring writer and a viewer, to see. JGS's acting was brilliant and Yoona did an excellent job as well, in my opinion. (I know you feel differently based on what you said. LOL.) The directing and filming was exceptional, but that is no surprise. I loved Autumn in my Heart and Winter Sonata. Keke~~

So it might take a little time... but I do think I'll eventually watch YAB. JGS has definitely impressed me, so I want to also watch the drama of his that everyone has been saying positive things about, especially since Love Rain, I felt, didn't get the recognition that was due, which makes me sad.

Which is why I plan on watching PM when it airs now when my original intention was to watch PM only if IU decided to take the role of the leading lady.

Guest ladyblue83

jgsiu said: [flash BACK]

" Jang Keun-Suk as Kang Mu-Gyul "

He is the lead singer and guitarist for an indie rock band. He is chic, cool, talented, and loyal, living a carefree bohemian lifestyle. He doesn't talk much and only wants to make music. Mu-Gyul doesn't care about success. He also has trust issues from his mother, who's every bit as well-meaning, likable, childish, & unreliable as Mary's father. Because of this, Mu-Gyul has a constant rotation of women in his life, not believing in any of them enough to consider sticking around. Besides that, he's so unfamiliar with fidelity that the idea of a lasting relationship seems alien, strange, and a bit scary to him. When it appears Mu-Gyul will never get married a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity comes about. He meets Mary, money becomes involved, and a 100 days of marriage ensues. During this time, Mu-Gyul, not knowing the meaning of family, surprisingly falls in love with Mary who is combative, loyal, and spunky. Mu-Gyul finds himself becoming a rival of Jung-In for Mary's love.

So excited to know more about the character of Dokgo-Mate ^^

http://facebook.com/BeautifulMan2013

Guest ladyblue83

I been a fan of this guy Jang Geun Suk since 2010 the year that Youre beautiful aired on ABS-CBN on Philippines...on that moment i keep on searching his dramas and movies....Cant wait to watch him again on his new drama "pretty/beautiful-man..I really love the way he is...such a talented person and has a sense of humor.Prince-JKS-3-jang-geun-suk-33077423-960-

Guest babysweet

Hope the lead female is not IU. Don't get me wrong, IU is lovable ...but i think she's got too much work in her schedule ... she recently finished her long drama, and only started her new album as a singer. I think she should just focused on one thing at a time....maybe they should find some other actresses that's not an idol. JGS himself is already an idol, putting an idol again as his partner is probably going to be overkill

Guest jksfanatic

Sounds like IU hasn't confirmed whether or not she'll accept the role then. JGS said "female partner," as though signifying that he doesn't know who his female partner is yet either.

Well...this Particular Interview was shot 2-3months ago , which is why he had no clue of his leading lady. In anyway IU is not yet confirmed for the drama , her fans were telling that she said she wouldn't be filming the drama , on some radio show. Is there any truth ?

Guest jksfanatic

Hope the lead female is not IU. Don't get me wrong, IU is lovable ...but i think she's got too much work in her schedule ... she recently finished her long drama, and only started her new album as a singer. I think she should just focused on one thing at a time....maybe they should find some other actresses that's not an idol. JGS himself is already an idol, putting an idol again as his partner is probably going to be overkill

Jang Geun Suk is back! I hope I won't be disappointed.  The following are the kdramas he made that I have watched and enjoyed a lot and the OST is really nice to listen to, I definitely recommend: 1) Mary Stayed Out All Night (Marry Me, Mary) with Moon Geung Young; 2) My Pet 3) You're Beautiful. I have watched other dramas/movies that he did but these three I like the best. It would have been nice if MGY starred with him in his new kdrama Beautiful Man.I don't think JGS is an idol per se, He is a well-rounded entertainer, he is a good actor, he sings well (very nice voice) and he dances well. He also knows how to play instruments.

jksfanatic said:

Sounds like IU hasn't confirmed whether or not she'll accept the role then. JGS said "female partner," as though signifying that he doesn't know who his female partner is yet either.

Well...this Particular Interview was shot 2-3months ago , which is why he had no clue of his leading lady. In anyway IU is not yet confirmed for the drama , her fans were telling that she said she wouldn't be filming the drama , on some radio show. Is there any truth ? I don't know. My Korean isn't that great, so... while I did watch the radio show, I don't know if IU had said anything about it.

Guest ladyblue83

To all JGS fans/eels who among of you have watched all of this in what character do you like?
This was the first movie of Jgs that I've watched one miscall final i think it was aired on our local channel,i couldn't forget this i got cry when JGS died on the ending such an un expected i really thought it was an happy ending.

one-missed-call-final.jpg?1308167508

Second one is that baby and i a very funny movie ha9 its too young for him to be a father surprisingly the baby that he take care was not his babby it was his friend whose so poor and scared to raise his own child maybe because of his standing in life.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSta9udQl24qofxFzxy4az (18).jpg so cute .....nice to sealed with a kiss.17-1.jpg
Third one Do re mi fa so la ti do,haist i may not like his partner but it really makes me cry ...whew! my heart was so burst when JGS cried and got amnesia.do-re-mi-fa.jpgnormal_Do_Re_Mi_Fa_Sol_la_Si_Do_13.jpg

fourth crazy waiting
GoingCrazyWaiting.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnMkR0Bm9qpEd38vE7vAG
fifth you're pet this is cute and romantic movie....
Youre_My_Pet-009.jpg

last one Itaewon Homicide

itaewon+tudoparaotakus.jpg

It makes me laugh every time he speak English in this movie so cute of him,ha9... can't wait your up coming drama "prettyman" i miss you more ....
:-* :x

Guest ladyblue83

To all JGS fans/eels who among of you have watched all of this in what character do you like?
This was the first movie of Jgs that I've watched one miscall final i think it was aired on our local channel,i couldn't forget this i got cry when JGS died on the ending such an un expected i really thought it was an happy ending.

one-missed-call-final.jpg?1308167508

Second one is that baby and i a very funny movie ha9 its too young for him to be a father surprisingly the baby that he take care was not his babby it was his friend whose so poor and scared to raise his own child maybe because of his standing in life.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSta9udQl24qofxFzxy4az (18).jpg so cute .....nice to sealed with a kiss.17-1.jpg
Third one Do re mi fa so la ti do,haist i may not like his partner but it really makes me cry ...whew! my heart was so burst when JGS cried and got amnesia.do-re-mi-fa.jpgnormal_Do_Re_Mi_Fa_Sol_la_Si_Do_13.jpg

fourth crazy waiting
GoingCrazyWaiting.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnMkR0Bm9qpEd38vE7vAG
fifth you're pet this is cute and romantic movie....
Youre_My_Pet-009.jpg

last one Itaewon Homicide

itaewon+tudoparaotakus.jpg

It makes me laugh every time he speak English in this movie so cute of him,ha9... can't wait your up coming drama "prettyman" i miss you more ....
:-* :x

Guest violet9004

seriously why KBS so secretive about this drama lead female.. i mean they should already release the final casting by now if the drama will air next month and ever since the news that IU considering this drama there is zero news about other new casting IF IU reject this offer.. also IU Japan album that supposed to be out next month is being delayed and people are making a wild assumption that she accept the offer and that why she coloured her hair recently.. i just wish they release the official statement about this cause this thing are making a lot of people confuse well including me.. ;)
give IU a chance she prove herself in YTBLSS and there are reason why KBS want her as JGS leading lady so i guess we will have to wait and see whether JGS and IU will act together or not but for me i hoping they will.. its interesting pair to be honest.. keke
but i looking forward for this drama no matter who the lead female is cause i been JGS fan since i watch him in Marry me Mary so this drama is on my list.. :)

Haha. I came straight here after reading that IU had postponed her Japanese album release, but I see that @iu93jjang has beat me to it. :D The first thing I thought of when I read about the postponement is the possibility that IU has decided to accept the role of leading lady for PM. In a way, a part of me is excited and happy about that prospect, but I only fear that it would be too heavy of a workload for her as she still has to promote MT, seeing as how successful it has been. The second thought I had was that maybe because MT has been so successful, IU and LOEN will concentrate on actively promoting it to the best of their abilities before moving on to the Japanese album and concentrating on promoting that - one step at a time method, if you will. Honestly speaking, I had thought they were rushing too much for the full Japanese album, so no matter what the reason is for the postponement, I am glad. Perhaps IU will now act for PM or perhaps she can have a little bit of a break. Regardless, I hope to know what is going on one way or the other soon. There's not much time left for PM before it airs, after all.

Archived