[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!
Started watching the show last week. I was skeptical at first, but I'm totally sucked in now. This is my weekly Mon-Tue crack :)KJH's character is super cute on the show~~ well, I love the all the characters and I love hating KH :V
@StaRIxI miss Joong-ki already too T_T ahhhgg~~
(but I gotta say, he looked cute even with his military cut)

dotori

said: Hey everyone!

Started watching the show last week. I was skeptical at first, but I'm totally sucked in now. This is my weekly Mon-Tue crack :)KJH's character is super cute on the show~~ well, I love the all the characters and I love hating KH :V

@StaRIxI miss Joong-ki already too T_T ahhhgg~~

(but I gotta say, he looked cute even with his military cut)

what I dont understand is if JS is really nice or just incredibly gullible? in ep7 KH made it clear that if JS doesn't leave the company willingly there are other ways to get rid of her yet JS is still so happy and nice to KH....
We are half way through and we need more main couple scenes.. right now MK is stealing all the scenes!

Episode 9 text preview is now up

Seo Hyeon demands to know from Jeong Soo what her relationship is with both Jin Hoo and Min Ki, but Jeong Soo explains the situation and says there's no relationship of any kind whatever.

Min Ki feels obliged to reveal that Ara stole the design from Jeong Soo, but then it emerges that Jeong Soo's design was identical to one by Red Milan, and she is fired from the company.

Meanwhile, Jeong Soo's aunt starts working as a domestic help in Do Yeong's house.

baduy said: Episode 9 text preview is now up

Seo Hyeon demands to know from Jeong Soo what her relationship is with both Jin Hoo and Min Ki, but Jeong Soo explains the situation and says there's no relationship of any kind whatever.

Min Ki feels obliged to reveal that Ara stole the design from Jeong Soo, but then it emerges that Jeong Soo's design was identical to one by Red Milan, and she is fired from the company.

Meanwhile, Jeong Soo's aunt starts working as a domestic help in Do Yeong's house.

If I was the writer I would make it that JS's design was stolen by either her friend or her sweet but crazy cousin and sold.  In fact let's make it her cousin.  It seem's strange to me that her bag ended up in a store front window when she was a teen.  No two designers come up with exactly the same thing.  Some how someone is stealing and selling her designs.  I think the cousin has cause and opportunity.     But we will see, maybe the designer stole more than one design and sent one to Milan.

I also think the show has to much time on KH. They are spending so much time making her evil that any attempts at redemption for her would seem understated and inappropiate.  But I still see her going insane.  Imagine going to a shrink to become insane.

baduy said: Episode 9 text preview is now up

Archived