[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shaselai said:
Thank you for the preview! So KH is at her sneaky ways again stealing ideas, a overused plot that I can't fathom considering all these "idea stealers" in Kdrama are so intelligent - so mind boggling! Anyway, apparently she also has the balls to slap JS for confronting her about it? Talk about shameless.... i really hope she doesn't miraculously get redeemed by the end of the drama...

Text  preview for ep 8 is now out

When KH realizes that Do Yeong's memories are gradually returning, the anxiety makes her ill and she takes to her bed [This was presumably the scene in last Tuesday's teaser where KH woke up in her bed at the villa to find her real mother at her bedside, maybe summoned by DY]

Yoo Ara copies a bag design from JS and presents it at a product showing, and although JS confronts her about it, Ara wickedly shifts the blame back on to JS, who is powerless to say anything.

Meanwhile, JH's grandfather arranges for him to meet a potential marriage partner, and though he dutifully goes along to the meeting, his heart isn't in it..

baduy said: shaselai said:
Thank you for the preview! So KH is at her sneaky ways again stealing ideas, a overused plot that I can't fathom considering all these "idea stealers" in Kdrama are so intelligent - so mind boggling! Anyway, apparently she also has the balls to slap JS for confronting her about it? Talk about shameless.... i really hope she doesn't miraculously get redeemed by the end of the drama...

Guest prosperity

I caught the last part of the stream today. I wonder what JS's uncle and bio father was talking about in the preview? The uncle seemed to  have informed him about her mother's death, as he goes the the cliff in the next scene of the preview.
I didn't like how KH and JH got a little close in this epi. Waiting patiently for subs, since I understood nothing the said :P

Archived