Cast

Joo Won as Lee Ho-Tae

30lh1cw.jpgx5r49c.jpg

Kim Ah Joong as Yoon Jin-sook

2rps3k6.jpg

Director: Lee Hyun-Jong

Distributor: Lotte Entertainment

align="left" Plot

A police officer attempts to track down a burglar and, in the process, falls in love with her. 

filming Only You

msm7au.jpg

sources: asianwiki

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

class="entry_title"Joo Won Joins the Casts of Up-Coming Movie Project “Only You” (온리유) March 11, 2013  |  Posted by: Blossom

20130309-Joo Won

On March 8th, through his agency, Joo Won gives statement that he’s already signed up as lead character on up-coming movie project “Only You”.

So far, since his debut, Joo Won only has two movie project, he acted so brilliant and tense through thriller “Special Investigation Unit” alongside Uhm Tae Woong and horror movie “Don’t Click” which he paired with Park Bo Yeong. Then for this romantic comedy genre, Joo Won will appear as police officer who falls in love with a thief, whose specialty is stealing from vacant house. There’s no name for heroine  popped up until now, the thief hasn’t been cast yet.

The production will begin in the end of April when the whole casts finalized. Meanwhile, these days Joo Won is still busy filming his on-going drama “7th Grade Civil Servant”.

fr  Korean Drama Choa

Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won in the movie "Only You - 2013"

Source | 2013/03/20 | 1673 views | Permalink

photo293291.jpg

Kim Ah-joong is coming back with a movie.

"Only You - 2013" stars Kim Ah-joong as the main actress and forms an ensemble with Joo Won. This is the first time she's working with a younger actor.

She acted with Song Seung-heon, Joo Jin-mo and other older actors but never with one who is five years younger than her.

"Only You - 2013" is a romantic comedy about a thief and a burglar. Joo Won will join the set as soon as he's done with "7th Grade Civil Servant" in April.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l... ( English )

fr Hancinema

Joo-won headlines cops ‘n’ robbers rom-com

by girlfriday | March 8, 2013

JooWon30.jpg

So, totally didn’t intend for it to be the Week of Joo-won Headlines, but I guess Fate’s got other ideas. After three hit dramas (Baker King Kim Tak-gu, Ojakkyo Brothers, Gaksital) and one that defies all earth logic (here’s lookin’ at you, Level 7 Civil Servant), Joo-won is going back to filmlandia to take his first headlining role in a movie.

It’s a romantic comedy called Only You, which is so vague you may as well call it A Romance Film. Though really, I suppose you’d get more people in the theater if you just went ahead and called it Movie Starring Joo-won-ie. The movie will be an unusual love story between a house burglar and a cop. It’s described as a light comedy, and will be directed by newcomer Lee Hyun-jong.

Joo-won will be playing the cop, which is kind of a bummer, given that he’s played that character about ten thousand times already. I’d rather have him be the cat burglar. Meow. The production is still in the casting process for the thievin’ heroine. I can only say this with so much emphasis because there’s no such thing as double-italics: She’d better be a good match for him. That is all.

Only You hopes to finish casting and start shooting as soon as Level 7 ends. No rest for the pretty.

Via Joy News

fr Dramabeans

google translated:

Kim Ah, 'Only You' scenario leading the field a hundred times the tension 'Samora and the first breath'

8yidn5.jpg

Actress Kim Ah Jung's 'Only You' scenario leading photo was released.

Kim Ah Jung's agency on the 24th ekteoseu wood side movie Only You "(Director yihyeonjong) keuraengkeuin ahead of a full-fledged actors and actresses Kim Ah Jung went on reading the script presented pictures.

Kim Ah published in the photo in his hand clutching a ball-point pen the script to focus on the figure show the tension felt at the time of exercise scenarios.

Day of practice, unlike Kim Ah tension and naturally comfortable cardigan clad Flowing hair style is intellectual, yet boasting a lovely eye-catching appeal.

Kim Ah-dimensional and different character in this work is the romantic comedy of the essence of the show will have anticipated.

The 'Only You' and the sneak thief and police dizzy also love entertaining Green works with Kim Ah Jung Joo focuses breathing.

fr Star News Korea

Guest Caecilia_12

crazyoverkdrama

said: Oh yeah!!! I get to post on the first page!!!

I'm so excited to watch his new movie! This is my first time to actually anticipate any movie or drama of his.

Is it 2014 yet?? So excited....

miss-bone-bf0_zps2c0bd559.gif

I used to post "Good Doctor" news here and then I found I posted wrong thread. In a moment, I mistook "Green Doctor" for "Only you". I dont know whether Cutie confuses 2 character he plays or not. It must be a bit hard for him shooting 2 films at the same time. But I believe he can do it ( like he used to tweet). Fighting Joowon.

Guest padme

A cool, sexy pólice in love CUTIE JOO WON,  YES! I'M IN =D> =D> =D>   so please cutie let me be your next burgral pleaseeeeeeee [-O< 

Guest arch00

Did i too got first page for the first time ;))

Yeah sexy cute police cutie take me to your heart jail :\"> :D

Excited for the movie :)>-

Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won on site for "Only You - 2013"
Source | 2013/06/17 |  photo319538.jpg
Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won have come together.The movie "Only You - 2013" has starting making and cranked in on the 26th of May.The casting of Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won was a big issue for fans from the beginning. "Only You - 2013" is about Lee Ho-tae (Joo Won) who meets the first love of his dreams, Yoon Jin-sook (Kim Ah-joong) for the first time in ten years but is shocked to find out she's a hit-and-runner.The still cut is from the scene where Yoon Jin-sook is being taken to the police station after an accident but stops by a pharmacy to get pills for her who is sick.Kim Ah-joong said, "I like the character of Yoon Jin-sook as she is unpredictable. I think it's going to be a fun and cheery movie". Joo Won said, "We started filming early in the morning when the weather was nice. The movie is fun and I think I'll have fun throughout the filming".
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

posted by @jjsweeter0211 at Joo Won thread

Archived