[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cblueberrycherry_at_yahoo.com_stv

Dec 20,2014 FNC Kingdom Japan -Starlight-Links available:PART 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fgsfs_14-12-20-fnc-in%E5%B9%95%E5%BC%B5%E2%91%A0_music(CNBLUE, JUNIEL, N.FLYING, AOA)
PART 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fgsgk_14-12-20-fnc-in%E5%B9%95%E5%BC%B5%E2%91%A1_music(FTISLAND ending)
CR: vinchisama

Guest jazzria

I hope you all enjoy the concert in Mexico! And if you have the time spend touring the streets. Mexico has great food and treats!I will be going in a few days too late for the concert. :( But I'm glad some of you will get to enjoy! :D

@lindas55 @elijoy12 @MsKahili. @vandyheart wish & pray that by miracle you bump them somewhere  especially Hongki & have picture of him. Send our hugs & kisses. Aja aja FIGHTING!Enjoy your stay in Mexico & have fun.Take care :xjourney_zpsyvkxwnb1.png

Hope u guys can meet him and them especially Hongki [-O< [-O< . Btw.... I really miss Mina. I know shes busy and a very private person. But Mina...if u read my message, please say something. Update your blog perhaps?? Please dont leave your fan behind Mina shii...coz we always pray for you and only want the best.

I didn’t know about the music of FT Island 2 years ago and I had never heard of Lee Hongki because to me the character in the drama “You're beautiful” was just that a cute amusing character who I had always known as Jermey. So, when I started watching GWGM and heard his amazing voice I wanted to know more. That lead me to youtube and all the concert videos that are posted for FT Island.
I fell in love with not only Hongki’s voice but also the talents that make up the whole band. I found myself buying their music and watching their concerts over and over. My one regret was that I would probably never get to see them live. When others posted their experience about going to a concert I sat in envy knowing that their experience would never be mine. After all I live in Maine in the USA so while those of you who live on the other side of the world take it for granted that you have opportunities to see the band I knew that having that experience was just not in my future.
But dreams do come true and music is a way to bring people together. So I am here in Mexico City living my dream. When I got off the plane there were friends who I had only know through the thread. Here we were meeting each other face to face meeting each other for the first time in person. There was hugs and greetings and a sense that we had known each other forever. We went to our hotel and spent the time chatting up and sharing news about Hongki, Mina and the show. We found the Pepsi Center and all along the way we ran into friendly Mexican Prins who share their love of FT Island. We have even ran into the band in our moving around. (more about that later) As I write this we are resting up for the concert. We have our glow sticks and our tickets and are more then ready to live our dream. We will report on that later.

Hongki IG update:Mexico!!!!you ready?10895500_1584119745166636_980057160_n.jp
yes, Hongchan @lindas55 @elijoy12 @MsKahili. @vandyheart they are all ready since few months ago & very excited to see you :x
*while you're showing your face,,,,,bff shows their foot;)) to support you:\">*Pink of coursecr:ayumi10932300_1405898926375287_1832463652_n.j:x

F.T. Island successfully holds their first ever concert in Chile

F.T. Island has successfully finished up their first ever Chile concert!
The boys were in Santiago's Teatro Caupolican for their '2015 F.T. Island FTHX Tour'. They performed 19 songs 100% live, including their hits "I Hope", "Madly", as well as their self-composed "Last Love Song", and "Time to".

Chile fans stayed up all night at the venue to see their boys up close, and everyone sang along to the songs even though they were in Korean. At a point, Hongki even brought up a male fan on stage to headbang together!

The boys will be in Mexico on the 26th, in New York on the 29th, and in Los Angeles on the 31st.

I'm happy for You, @linda55 & Daramjidel-friends who are now in Mexico, ready for the FT Island Concert.You must have enjoyed the good Mexican food & drinks, the nice location, great company, and the beautiful weather,huh! I'm excited to know your updates.Right here in New York, I don't know if the plane can land in JFK or La Guardia Airport cuz Monday & Tuesday-  26th & 27th January,2015, there will be a historic Snow Storm/Blizzard that has a precipitation of 2 feet. This will really cause big trouble...Maybe the concert will be cancelled if they won't arrive.

012515 Crowd at Mexico Airport waiting for FTISLANDB8LNAuRCcAAdYyO.jpg

before the show begins....012615B8OSp1YCMAIUryV.jpg

Archived