[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so happy, tired and all I can say is that I have lived my dream/  I am speechless and because of what happened at the concert.  When I calm down I will tell you what happened.  Just know that if you every get the chance to see him in person no matter what you have to do just go.  I will write about what happened  later but know that he was awesome, handsome and so talented that I don't have words yet.  Just know that I have lived my dream no it's better then a dream and when I find the words I will tell you all about it.  Good Night Dramaji Dels we were there and he knew it.

Remember this couple? who married after 10 yrs of dating?:))dated_zps0aab13c2.png

wellll......having a date & happy faces during their vacation somewhere in Mexico=)) B8NxeJtCcAEaIud.jpg
B8Q_NhQCMAAQqrU.jpgB8Q_M-FCUAATHsJ.jpg
cr:sookhae &Colourful247(actually, they're having a nice Korean dinner after the concert had ended)>:)
*hongki's trademark is understandable by daramji-dels *

"BARFOUT!" magazine Feb. issue Mina's Column translation
Everything I gain from the Column "Giraffe's stop over"
When I was in my third grad, my class teacher is a woman with strong personality. She was know for always put herself on students' position and her diversity teaching style so she is the most popular teacher in school. At the beginning of the first semester, she gave each of us a notebook and said: You can write down everything in this notebook. Just tell me know anything if you want.
We wrote down what's in our mind in the notebook quickly and gave it to the teacher on the day we received that notebook. We assumed the teacher may mark correction on the notebook with a red pen and gave it back to us. But she only left pleasant comment between the lines. We learned that her original purpose is not to ask us sophisticated our techniques of writing articles.
Now when I recall it, the teacher might be supposed to understand students through that notebook and knew what we were thinking and worry about. I didn't realize her intention at that time. I only thought " I can exchange notebook with my favorite teacher and chat with her!" and wrote articles happily. At that time when blog and SNS were not popular, this notebook let me know the fun of writing and expressing for the first time.
After the teacher left, I still wrote articles occasionally. Sometimes in the form of a diary, sometimes in the form of novel or prose just to amuse myself. I choose college of liberal arts when I entered university. I was crazy in love with books and pay respect for"professional writer".
"Miss porter" is a biographical film about Beatrix Potter, the author of picture story "Peter Rabbit". I can understand how happy she was when the heroine finished her book. At the end of this movie, Beatrix said "When I began to write a story, I always feel exited because I didn't know where the words will lead me to." She encountered with her lover because of this picture story book in real life. She devoted the rest of her life for guardian activities of the nature in Lake District.
I think a gook book can change a reader's way of thinking, even with the power to change the reader's life. Therefore, I always look forward to encounter with wonderful books and I always open my book joyfully.
Because of this column, I got the opportunity to get my articles published for the first time. Essays are different from stories, It's about the writer's experiences and thinking. I examine myself through my article and discover my immature. I also gain the courage to face new things. I hope I can get the opportunity to write article again somewhere in the future. I expect myself to become stronger no matter as a actress or as a human being at that time.
I want to express my deep gratitude to the readers who keep reading my column.

Guest cblueberrycherry_at_yahoo.com_stv

Info Facts:FTISLAND is #10 among Korean Groups for Top Sales Ranking for the last 5 years on Oriconcr: spitz_ssB8Q7078CcAAStrR.jpg

The concert has ended successfully in Mexico @lindas55‌ @MsKahili @elijoy12‌ and I had experienced the best time of our life! FT Island were awesome performer. They were all good looking men and Hongki look so much better in person. Will share more detailed report with you guys when I calmed down myself from all this crazy emotions.

Thanks to @hannaj who sent me the link to where I purchased our lightsticks. It was very useful...appreciated your help.

@elijoy @linda55 @MsKahili @vandy_heart ; I'm sure you had a wonderful time in Mexico,huh! Hurry, Tell Us...We're so excited to hear 'em.And please tell me, how did you give your gifts to Hongki? If I can give a gift while they are on stage,I'll give them a Bouquet arrangement of several dozens of Ferrero Rocher & Raffaello chocolates, but if not then I'll give them something else.I can give  them Abercrombie New York Souvenir Shirts. I'm still open for suggestions, so please tell me!  And just imagine how awful to go to the concert that day due to the Blizzard effect? Hope I can make it & they can be here too. Then, I'll be a happy camper!By the way, Thank You so much, @meimei264 for Mina's Barfout review translations.Tho it's sad to know that this will be her last column, please continue to share all news that you pick up.

I'm really really happy for you ALL dearest @lindas55, @elijoy12 @MsKahili. @vandyheart. Such a tremendous experienced for you ladies to see & met finally our Hongchan & the other boys. What a dream come true, right? I know you have a lot of indescribable moment to say, we can wait but don't take it too long, lol.While waiting for @MsKahili.'s video let's have a party daramji-dels <:-Patpthrd.gif

Oh yeah daramji rocks!!tumblr_mzue2dwEed1r36naso4_400.gif

You are funny hannaj..daramji rocks.niki i missed your news  happy you are still active. Anyway im not new, i only changed my email and since 2012 i never missed all the news given here. I love hongmina and i love my family daramji as well :)

@linda55 & Daramjidel-friends have a safe trip... Maine is also affected with the blizzard @linda55, hope you can land without snow trouble. Right now, the snow falls on New York City is so terrible! We are advised to stay home, keep warm - whilst preparing for the worst. I hope FT Island can make it safely and perform their NYC concert successfully.

I cant hold my feeling now. I saw one vid on insta. @lindas55‌, i really hope he knew that u are the one who always believe in him and the one who wrote all lesson in Daramjidels photobook. Im soooo happy for u and others.. =D>

Archived