[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

maruw00t20 said:

http://i.imgur.com/4VNbMNV.png 
I worked hard for it! Hope i can deliver it to Hongki tomorrow in FT Island New York Concert. This gift is from Daramji-dels, but I will get a card. @linda55 can you suggest a message on the card. What do you think?I was so happy to find a pink ribbon with "Rockstar" written on it. Also the very cute stuff toy(with Pink Ribbon on the head)- to hang on it. 

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@linda55 and company, thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences.... makes one feel present during the event :x  looking forward to NYC and LA concert experience of our daramjidels...keep safe everyone....

yey,  2 more pages to go..... 

Hi Darmji-dels, before we left Mexico, we did let HongChan know that more family members from the Daramji land were heading his way for his N.Y and L.A concert....Dramji Dels in N.Y, have a great time.....let FT rock your brains out.....Go FT.....

Dear yorubon daramjidels, don't pay to much attention if I post something weird for now cuz it's not easy to learn from this modern world

#-o I'm trying, you know, 8->

hi @hannaj, we need you, keep trying..

@maruw00t20 @hkmina456 @lualoha & other daramjidels on NYC moment of truth, just enjoy & have fun with the puppies. Miracle happens all the time, mind you Hongki will ask one of you to come up on stage just like @lindas55 or possible have picture on him. Or he might ask you ladies to meet him privately ;))

Ajumma & Noona aja aja Fighting ^:)^

We are on the last page of this thread and will open the part 2 as soon as we get to the bottom of this page,  One part of our history as a family will end but we will be opening a new page with a fresh new look.  I want to thank all the people who have visited and shared their ideas, art and news.  I want to also thank the producers of Global we got married  for making a show that introduced to wonderful people to each other and us.  I want to thank Hongki and Mina for sharing their love story with us and last but not least I  want to take this time to thank the people who started this thread.  If not for you dedication and foresight we would not be the world wide family that we are.  Thank you we will make sure that your work is saved and that the thread will go on.

Archived