[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@maruwoot20   did you get your ticket?  Checked my mailbox and I still do not have mine. How did you get your ticket?So jealous of our Daramji dels who posted their tickets. 
Take care . Heard there is a Blizzard in New York and the Governor is advising people to stay home.  

maruw00t20 said: I'm happy for You, @linda55 & Daramjidel-friends who are now in Mexico, ready for the FT Island Concert.You must have enjoyed the good Mexican food & drinks, the nice location, great company, and the beautiful weather,huh! I'm excited to know your updates.Right here in New York, I don't know if the plane can land in JFK or La Guardia Airport cuz Monday & Tuesday-  26th & 27th January,2015, there will be a historic Snow Storm/Blizzard that has a precipitation of 2 feet. This will really cause big trouble...Maybe the concert will be cancelled if they won't arrive.

@hkmina456 NO TICKET yet. Have you tried calling Powerhouse? As I said the Guy told me to pick up the ticket in the booth. Yeah, Blizzard is going so strong right now. I can see more trouble for me if the FT Island Concert push through due to the snow mess. Right now all public transportations are suspended. They said electricity might be off due to heavy snow & wind. I hope that won't happen in our area cuz I live near the venue. But since I live here, I haven't experienced blackout, except after 9/11 attack. So I strongly believe that electric power of Best Buy Theater won't be off. Tho' some areas won't have electricity.

maruw00t20 said: @hkmina456 NO TICKET yet. Have you tried calling Powerhouse? As I said the Guy told me to pick up the ticket in the booth. Yeah, Blizzard is going so strong right now. I can see more trouble for me if the FT Island Concert push through due to the snow mess. Right now all public transportations are suspended. They said electricity might be off due to heavy snow & wind. I hope that won't happen in our area cuz I live near the venue. But since I live here, I haven't experienced blackout, except after 9/11 attack. So I strongly believe that electric power of Best Buy Theater won't be off. Tho' some areas won't have electricity.

@hkmina456 Yeah, that alibi they told me before, I have an inkling that you will be like me.But hope you'll get yours & let me know if You do. There are several Daramjidels in LA Concert, so try to meet with them- so it's more fun! It's nice to let Hongki feel your support... I wish I can shout out loud in the concert but I need some Daramji-dels back-up. Anyone wants to attend the NYC Concert?

Yes there is a video and I will try and link it now that I have gotten to a safe place with relatives.  I know you all want to hear what happened so just wait a little bit and I will post a report now that I am not worried about sleeping at the air port..   Give me an hour or so

(I have been trying to send this since last night but the internet signal where I am staying is not strong sorry it is taken me so long to post will keep trying to send things but it may take a while here is the first post about the concert)

For those of you who do not live in the USA the east coast is experiencing a massive snow storm and I was unlucky enough to have been caught in it.  I got stranded at the airport in Newark NJ and I am sad to say that I believe that the FT Island Concert in New York will most likely be cancelled.  Nothing is flying in or out of this area and the boys are still in Mexico.  I was lucky enough to have relative in the area so I will not have to sleep at the airport for the next two nights while I wait for the storm to pass. I am super tired and just  so overwhelmed by what happened that for once I didn't have the words to express how I feel.......

“150125 #‎FTISLAND‬ with #Primadonna & #Primadude on stage. #FTHX2015 in Mexico” — Durante la canción "Falling Star". 2015 #FTISLAND [FTHX] LIVE IN MÉXICO on Ja...

As some of you have guessed by now the link to the video above is a clip of fans on stage in mexico dancing with Hongki at the concert and yes one of those fans is me. I am the last one to get up on the stage. That is because when he starting picking people and he pointed in my direction I never dreamed that he met me. After all the room was full of cute Mexican prims and at almost 60 I don't fit that profile. So when Hongki pointed in my direction I didnt do anything at first. But he kept pointing at me. all the others around me were pointing at themselves but he just kept pointing at me. I finally got it and pointed at myself and he nodded his head yes and the next thing I knew I was pushing my way to the stage then one of the staff helped me climb up and then there I was next to Hongki jumping up and down, dancing and shouting out the words to "Catch a Falling Star". The crowd was singing and dancing, Hongki was singing and dancing and we were all in that happy space where music and emotion make people one. All to soon the song was over Hongki thanked us with hugs and then it was over and I was headed back to the VIP section. Along the way Mexican Prims were giving me hugs and congratulating me. Then it was back to our group and more hugs and dancing and suddenly I felt the magic of being a part of one large happy fan family who all share in the joy of being with each other as we celebrate the music of FT Island

PWRX9WX.png
 New York City today!
 Everything back to normal. We have 1foot snow precipitation, instead of 2feet- not bad! New Yorkers have FUN after Storm JUNO. This is Central Park, few blocks away from the FT Island Concert venue. So the fun continues till FT Island Concert tomorrow.
I just called Powerhouse now and Good to know that FT Island Concert in New York City will push thru____.  

maruw00t20 said:

PWRX9WX.png
 New York City today!
 Everything back to normal. We have 1foot snow precipitation, instead of 2feet- not bad! New Yorkers have FUN after Storm JUNO. This is Central Park, few blocks away from the FT Island Concert venue. So the fun continues till FT Island Concert tomorrow.
I just called Powerhouse now and Good to know that FT Island Concert in New York City will push thru____.  

Archived