[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"150117 F.T. Island - Beer time in Paris, Cheers !

cr: Barbara Gould
^:)^

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:)) i thought you have dry "ice" Hongchan...i mean 'dry eyes'  =)) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"150117 F.T. Island - Hongki "I don't cry, I'm drunk"

cr; Barbara Gould
^:)^

nEWs Tidbits:Taiwanese Actor/Singer/Commercial model Aaron Yan has just followed Hongki on IG572301544468716254_3f9c7916_c.jpg
According to the singer, he has always admired Hongki which is why he started following Hongki on IGcr info: Colourful247=D>
*see? even this cute guy admired Hongki....how much more us!!!!! Noona/ajumma power >:)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"FTISLAND IN PARIS 2015

Acoustic version songs 

Memory

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Black Chocolate
@lindas55 i know this one of your fav & so do I, love this performance

Madly

Theory Of Happiness

Love love love, (sarang sarang sarang)

cr: Sissi Lavost^:)^

So sorry to report what I saw on the 7th  only now. I have been seriously sick with a flue from Japan till now. I am finally better now, though. First thing I need to tell is that all the messages that you sent to Mina for this event were given to her on the 7th. Thanks to MAKINKO from Nicocnio. She made all the cards for us as you see below. As Mina has already told us about the show in her blog, it was a very serious performance and the whole atmosphere of the hall was dead silent and intense…hahhahha    The second part of their talk show was all about the story “Idiot” too and no personal talk. Mina’s beauty and good sense of humor were shining throughout the session. She appeared very smart and it was sometimes interesting to see her innocent mind/ open-minded view. Mina smiled to Audience. Anyway, the show started from 7 pm and ended before 9 :30 pm. I am afraid that nobody could take a photo of Mina or the show as you all know Japanese audience is so properly behaved.

I think she recognized me sitting in the 3rd raw (especially because I gave my personal presents as well as a message) and all the Niconico members who were seated in the middle. I met 9 Niconico members then. We could give whatever we prepared for Mina to the staff with our personal names. The staff assured us everything would go to Mina (as you read in her blog, Mina thanked her fans.) I will not mention what Niconico prepared for Mina here but it was a massive effort they've made....it was impressive...You see love for Mina. Cheers to everyone!

OXH27cf.jpg

Hi @miki alves, so sorry to hear about your illness. I'm glad to hear that you've recovered. Thank you for reporting in on the play. I hope one day Mina will come to the states for a project or event and the daramjudels here will have an opportunity to see her. It's just not the same seeing someone on screen versus live. Anyway, it's still cold so keep warm and take care of yourself so you'll stay healthy.  And thanks again.

Hi DaramjiDels,
Here are the instructions on how to post an image in the thread:

Download your pics to your pc/laptop/tablet

Join www.imgur.com

Click Upload image (top of screen)

Click on Browse your computer

Select the picture and click twice

Repeat browse and select until you’re done.

Then select start upload

First picture will be displayed and there will be a bar above you can scroll through the pics.

Look at the right of each picture for “direct link”, select http info and do crtl+c to  copy the info

Go to your forum thread and click on the ‘insert image” icon. Do ctrl+v to paste the http info and hit submit

The image should display in your posting.

You will need to do this for each picture

That's why we love & respect him more & more. And most of all,Japanese fans support him & FTISLAND with all their hearts. I heard that a Japanese Eomma treat him as his son :x*Bowing is a big part of greetings on Korea. It's a way to show respect. The lower you bow, the more respect it showsREPOST: CR: (Photos by: FT-LEI & 草莓棉花猪)& Colourful247During To The Light, Hongki gave a 90 degree deep bow to some wheelchair-bound Japanese fans to show his respect and gratefulness to them heading back up the stage.He's really down-to-earth and is always thankful and appreciativeres_zpsb3e1d28d.png
*i do agree with Colourful247, he is indeed the most humble personality idol i know*As always THANK YOU for your kind words towards our Hongki ^:)^:x

Archived