[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@pegster the great - Yes, hon - you are very safe. No one will be sending smokey-dogs-with-harry-potter-theme-music to bite you. 
How cute was puppy being all shy and nervous when SN came in?  =))
@Miky88 - That's my point! I'm going to be really angry if ET just dies in his sleep! UGH! 
bitemarks.jpg

Guest bashful

did anyone realize how ji chang wook lip was glowing...It seems like he applied lip balm and prepared for this kissing scene. LOL Aside from TH...JCW is now a happy man too!!!!!

Seriously though TN decided to up her evil level by actually mixing with the devil. I wonder if SN will actually kill the stupid dog in her sleep, it might actually get rid of the nightmares, because she would have defeated he evil spirit. On the other hand has TH joined the dark side too lol, did he just outright threaten ET and his whole family, including Maha, it doesn't look like ET took it too well, he kind of looked like he had a stroke, could you imagine if that is how he goes. In reality it must be a dream, but if we end up with a comatose ET, we will have to deal with crazy DK. Hopefully ET will be kicked out of his position and BA will handle that mess.
I was happy to see SN so happy today, before the oolala, she seemed very nervous and put a lot of thought into it. I doubt she wants to fall in love for the sake of revenge, plus she showed the same jitters she had on the first night she became a consort. Sleeping with TH, I thing was the last step to put forward in order to get over WY romantic wise, I think she would still care for WY in some way. The way she looked at WY today, I can't say it was full of hatred but suspicion as well (he was with TT after all, can he really be one of ET's dogs). Even though it looked like she was full of concerns and worries (seriously, what if he figured out she was not a virgin, it may equate to a disaster) I like how there was no hesitation when it came to the act itself. She instantly got into it, and all other thoughts seemed to just melt away. There was a lot of fire and passion in that kiss. *sigh* I just wish we had a morning after scene, instead there was a time skip I think, was it by 1 month or 1 year? Either way we are suppose to assume they kept going at during that time frame. I loved however that it didn't have the "I did it out of duty" feel. If it was out of duty she wouldn't have gotten into the kiss so quickly and embraced him. Also the look of happiness on SN's face when she heard she was pregnant. With all the sadness over losing her first child, her joy over having this second child will be through the roof, it will make her baby that much precious. At the same time I think this was the best news TH has heard since SN came back, that child is truly a symbol of happiness through both their hardship and a hope for better times in the future. (ED seemed happy too, but she may also figure out this is a great way from keeping Maha from being crown prince. Her look during SN promotion was a bit off towards the end)    I wish we could stay with more happy times but of course it wouldn't be a drama if we did.As a sidenote: wasn't the bandage scene today really reminiscent of WY-SN bandage scene, Are they really going ahead with this loveline. I mean before I could reach full on sadness for WY having to deal with his wound alone, BS shows up. are they trying to indicate she will be replacing SN romantically as well? Love polygon here we come.

• Love 1

For me the most touching moment was without a doubt the scene when TH tells SN they will be parents...That moment when she heard that God blessed her again with a child is pricelss... think she loved TH more because he gaved her something that she most wanted and lost,i truly believe she though she will never have another chance to be a mother and to hear him say she will have a baby was like a heaven's gift in my opinion...and the same goes for TH,i think he consider himself parent only now and looking at him all caring for her,taking himself the dishes and worring about her morning sikness was also touching,this will be a trully loved child

• Love 1

Guest bashful

watching the raw for today's ep and I really like how TH attends to SN. He brings her the medicine personally and this is why he acts like a husband more then a King to me. How can SN not fall for him...  : )
Watching this scene...I realize how tired HJW must be... look at her eyes...I hope she will be able to rest up after this drama. I know she like acting but her health is more important. 

tessieroo said: @pegster the great - Yes, hon - you are very safe. No one will be sending smokey-dogs-with-harry-potter-theme-music to bite you. 
How cute was puppy being all shy and nervous when SN came in?  =))
@Miky88 - That's my point! I'm going to be really angry if ET just dies in his sleep! UGH! 

Guest hallyurise

WOW, loved the scene of TH yelling at ET in the preview. I got chills. Finally we're beginning to see the beginnings of a powerful emperor. His confident face was such a refreshing change from the dumbstruck TH we always get whenever ET is around. 

pegster said: I just re-watched the preview - that confrontation of TH and ET...I'm thinking that might be ET's dreams, like SN with that beast in her dreams.
SN wins, DS loses, curse reflects over to ET.  ET's biggest fear is TH, and TH kills him in his dreams.  Tada! ET is down, DOWN!

Dangkise didn't look too happy at TN's news that she pushed Ki Nyang. Even younger brother smiled at the thought. He looked disappointed after hearing the news about pregnancy. He still have the hots for Mama Nim?

wtf-wtf-shock-surprise-smiley-emoti_zps1

hallyurise said: WOW, loved the scene of TH yelling at ET in the preview. I got chills. Finally we're beginning to see the beginnings of a powerful emperor. His confident face was such a refreshing change from the dumbstruck TH we always get whenever ET is around. 

Oh, that's a good point - I guess ET would want to die on the battlefield?  :-?
I don't know why it sounds so unsatisfactory to me that he die in his sleep.  =))  I guess I want eyeballs yanked out and nails hammered into their knees.  [-(  TORTURE! 

@tessiero wow a little violent aren't we here, but I must agree, I really would prefer to see all of the bad guys slowly tortured to death.  I don't want to see any immediately deaths. 
@ChelseaS what can we say, SN is one hot MaMa.

tessieroo said: Oh, that's a good point - I guess ET would want to die on the battlefield?  :-?
I don't know why it sounds so unsatisfactory to me that he die in his sleep.  =))  I guess I want eyeballs yanked out and nails hammered into their knees.  [-(  TORTURE! 

hallyurise said: WOW, loved the scene of TH yelling at ET in the preview. I got chills. Finally we're beginning to see the beginnings of a powerful emperor. His confident face was such a refreshing change from the dumbstruck TH we always get whenever ET is around. 

la la la la ~~~ ompahpah~~ hope whenever ET is asleep he will be haunted by all kinds of nightmares... all the innocent dead souls one by one strangling him in his dreams. Please don't die too fast, TN must know tht what happened to her father is her own doing.. Then unconsciously he wakes up and strangle his own daughter.. He will turn insane and chops his sons head... la la la la ~~~~

Guest hallyurise

CherKell said: I wonder if Seung-nyang's hands around Puppy's neck during her nightmare was Ki trying to kill the Devil Dog and he was the only 'physical being' around her that she could utilize to do so?  Kinda hard to get rid of something when there's nothing to grab on to.  (And that would make a GREAT line for a country and western song!)