[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@SongMira - I really wish soompi had a *BOO-YAH !!* (ง•˘_•́)ง clickable response icon --- because that series of Seung Nyang verbal beat-down gifs ~is Superb! 
The Goryeo / Yuan version of snatching a wig off someone's head ! haha! Boom. Thanks for the piccies ~ ♥

@PeggyM - I was eating a mini-orange (cuties)... and read your comment. Actual choking occurred -- please give a girl some warning in advance - Thanks ~ha! 
Honestly - I think if Seung Nyang said --- look, just sleep next to me tonight, and hold me....Ta Hwan would back-flip into the Sun. 
Kegels...snickers into sleeve -- that was a good one. BTW - my inner pubescent -teen-ager looks at the pelvic-plate on this pic and squeeeees "PAEHA!!!!!" <:-P
gcbr.jpg

Guest kaeruchan

Recap for ep 32 :)

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/empress-ki-eps-32-33/

Everyone is probably going crazy over the possible ohlala~ (me too :\">) but please tell me that I'm not the only one who is loving TN's red clothes to bits. The hat was too tall, though..

sally_b said: @PeggyM - I was eating a mini-orange (cuties)... and read your comment. Actual choking occurred -- please give a girl some warning in advance - Thanks ~ha! Honestly - I think if Seung Nyang said --- look, just sleep next to me tonight, and hold me....Ta Hwan would back-flip into the Sun. Kegels...snickers into sleeve -- that was a good one. BTW - my inner pubescent -teen-ager looks at the pelvic-plate on this pic and squeeeees "PAEHA!!!!!" <:-P

kaeruchan said: Recap for ep 32 :)

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/empress-ki-eps-32-33/

Everyone is probably going crazy over the possible ohlala~ (me too :\">) but please tell me that I'm not the only one who is loving TN's red clothes to bits. The hat was too tall, though..

Guest adjani1430293095

I hear you woman.. I totally wanted to do that variation too.. but I figured.. as much as I love it... I doubt it would happen so early on and "finish" TN off.. afterall, what about maha? They have not revealed anything about her yet, that must be what takes her down.. otherwise, why slaughter everyone (Lady Park's baby) and then kill everyone in the temple for it as well! I also hear the many comments about WY saving them and blowing his cover ... its odd that his ever wistful looks have not given them completely away yet! :P 

@Kaeruchan: sorry dear.. that Mrs Clause look... I really don't relish.. makes her look like a child.. but then again maybe thats the image they are gunning for and its just me :) 
sally_b said: @adjani -- I also have a Variation in mind...based on @pegster pics posted just above:
El Temur is in charge of directing that the spiked trap be set (without Tanashiri's knowledge) -- Tanashiri (as always) is working her OWN game outside of her father's knowledge.
Tanashiri goes all cray about killing Seung Nyang and in the ensuing murder attempt and rescue attempts ~ TADA!!! it's Tanashiri who ends up under the spikes - killed by her own father.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.Whatýa think?
EDIT: oh dang...I just read back ---> the text preview someone gave says Dang Ki Si's men are chasing Seung Nyang into the trap...if it's with her brother...then Tanashiri would know about the spikes. BUT, but, but...my plan could still work out...if things were chaotic enough! And even better...Ki Se would be responsible for killing Tanashiri --BONUS !

Guest serenity95x3

When TH finds out that he's not her first(whenever that may be), I so desperately want him to say...
"I don't care if I'm your first or not, all I want to be is your last."

:x :x :\">

sarah.lina said: TANASILI IS GOING TO SHOOT AT SN... TANASILI IS GOING TO SHOOT AT SN.... TANASILI IS GOING TO SHOOT AT SN... is it just me that find this scene hilarious??? =)) =)) =))

Oh well i forgot, your are all with the oh-la-la scene, there will be a oh-la-la, they better have... she's drunk :-\" :-\" :-\"

it's an uncommon preference indeed but I can accept it.. nothing is better than a self sacrifice for the one we love so much (unrequited love included) to proof or show that person how great the love is..

Since there is no spoilers release in conjuction with TH as SY's body armour.. then we can only wait and see what will happening in today's episode. I hope that arrow pointing won't be today's episode cliff hanger.

yoonmi66 said: I'm pretty sure it's official. Has the written preview been posted?
EPISODE 33 - Written Extended Preview33회
기씨년을 죽여라!
타환과 승냥은 사냥 시합에 나서고, 당기세 일행은 덫이 작동하지 않자 당황한다. 혼자 겁설들에게 쫓기던 승냥은 노를 겨눈 채 서 있는 타나실리를 발견한다.승냥이 나가려고 그물을 당기는 순간 독화살이 발사되고, 타환은 승냥을 몸으로 감싸는데...

Kill Lady Ki!Tahwan and Seung Nyang attend the hunting expedition, while Dangkise and co. are panicking because the trap no longer seems to be functioning properly.SN is then separated from the rest as she runs from the palace guards' pursuit, and notices Danashiri aiming a bow at her.SN prepares to escape, and at the exact moment she falls into the trap, a poisonous arrow is shot (towards her), while TH shields her with his body...

What I learned from Empress Ki Ep 32...never play poker with SN. You will lose.

She even managed to out bluff the old goat.

He was too scared to take the move and WY gave him the answer he wanted.

The evil clan is really on to her now. I guess the next few episodes we'll watch SN trying to evade their attacks.