[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I think Bi-Soo's depression is due to lack of... you know what... she needs to get some  ;)
Having said that, I have the hunch she'll end up dying while saving WY, she's so willing to die, she'll find any excuse to get the job done... unless she falls for the charms of TalTal like some of you have mentioned...
Did I mention how handsome and manly WY looked today... to die for... hint, hint, wink, wink
I guess within the next 3 episodes we'll have a major time jump again, 'cause SN needs to have TH's baby, and I think it would be ridiculous if they spend time on the drama with her pregnancy and going through the same dangers Lady Pak went thru; we already lived that and at least I am not interested in going through the same ol' same ol'... I need the story to move forward, more excitement.. C'mon bring it on!
Side Note: I can totally see Kim Young-Ho playing the great Genghis Khan in a movie 
Ohhhh and almost forgot I'M IN FOR A TALTAL SPIN OFF :D

Ahahaha, I just realized in the CH subs EB called DS a fried snail when they first saw her at the camp
=))
EP33 extended preview:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc3NDkzMDgw.html

Credit: EK Baidu
Ep.33 Text preview:
Kill that woman Ki!TH and SN are at the hunting competition.  DK and his men are in a panic as their trap fails to activate. SN is being chased alone by DK's men runs into DS who is pointing an arrow at her.SN prepares to escape, as she is about to fall into another trap, a poisonous arrow shoots at her direction, TH goes in goes in front of SN to protect her. 
Original text, Korean to Chinese translations EK Baidu

@tessieroo I thought I was the only one.For me this was a dry as%ed episode even with the good almost kiss ending. The Emperor hasn't grown enough as a man or emperor to warrant  making love to SN yet. TH is moving in the right direction but one good act does not a man make. (that is my humble opinion) TH will never compare to WY in my opinion anyway. Wang Yoo is the bomb diggity lol. TH shippers don't go cray cray on me please :) I with you @tessieroo when are they going to kill that jealous obsessed crazy woman.it caan't be too soon for me BTW@pegster thanks so much for the translated extended preview you are the bomb diggity too >3

@adjani -- I also have a Variation in mind...based on @pegster pics posted just above:
El Temur is in charge of directing that the spiked trap be set (without Tanashiri's knowledge) -- Tanashiri (as always) is working her OWN game outside of her father's knowledge.
Tanashiri goes all cray about killing Seung Nyang and in the ensuing murder attempt and rescue attempts ~ TADA!!! it's Tanashiri who ends up under the spikes - killed by her own father.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.Whatýa think?
EDIT: oh dang...I just read back ---> the text preview someone gave says Dang Ki Si's men are chasing Seung Nyang into the trap...if it's with her brother...then Tanashiri would know about the spikes. BUT, but, but...my plan could still work out...if things were chaotic enough! And even better...Ki Se would be responsible for killing Tanashiri --BONUS !

happy  monday to every one  just lookat ep32  it was a good one love to sn smile i have not seen her smile  for a long time   all thanks to th  lol  hopeing for romantic kiss tom or more lol   good to see wy  get some  more screen time  too  . well this is my frist time posting on here  i was only reading the post on here which is  funny most of the time   your plp are  good  any way  am loveing the drama  so keep up the  good work the the posting am of  to dream  land hope that i dream about th  kissing  sn lol  .. empress ki  frighting    

Traps, arrows, spiked traps, poisonous arrows, chasing, fried snails...I don't care about ANY of that. I just hope that kiss isn't interrupted.  And it better be a long one - full of passion since we've been waiting forever.   :-w
I'm just sayin.  [-(

@tessieroo -  from what I gather...he asked if she was sobered up...she replied yes.
GAME ON.
Mah gurl Seung Nyang signed up to be the Emperor's Shawty. Technically he can make a booty-call to anyone in the kingdom -- at any time. Yet, tha'man is a crazy fool for only her. 
< < shakes Ki's shoulders > > gurl...the man can GET IT ~ ~ ~> let him. tuzki-bunny-emoticon-004.gif

@CherKell - so all these people really have no idea what the other is doing? (been too hella busy with work today, so I haven't been able to read all the live stream translations and what not) --- I would have presumed all the evil baddies would have collaborated ---EXCEPT for Tana-Cray because she orbits her own private planet.
OMG...this could be awesome on a HUGE level then --- if all the assassination attempts collapse into each other = DAEBAK !
Seriously the best case scenario for me would be Ki Se being responsible for killing Tanashiri -- El Temur would lose his evil daughter AND have to punish his vein-popping son ---if he wanted to keep his power he would HAVE to. Then that would leave 2nd son, who we all know is useless.
:D  OK--- I'm going to have to set my alarm for this one... lagging be d*mned...it's gonna be tooooo good to miss.

Alright, call me crazy, obsessed, psychotic, whatever you want.  I couldn't help it, I had a HJW drama marathon over the summer while waiting for EK to start!!
That last scene in EP32, what TH said to SN (I want you) keeps on reminding me of WHIB.  

In WHIB, episode 16, yes I remember the exact episode, Jung Jae Min (Jo In Sung) tells Lee Soo Jung (Ha Ji Won) 'I want you'.  That is when LSJ somewhat confesses to him why she 'can't' love him.  Of course her confession is nothing compared to what SN has in her pockets.  The end result is that they end up in bed together.

I'm just wondering now, if SN will end up confessing to TH that 'I slept what WY gong before he returned to Goryeo'. TH will say 'it doesn't matter, I don't care', burden lifted off her, and they go to bed.

Just my crazy thought since there has been some comparisons between EK and WHIB.  I'm probably guilty of being one of the first to point that out haha. 
@sally_b I'm pretty sure they know what's going on, the major plot.  What they probably don't know is each other's own minor plots trying to achieve their own goals.
ET is only concerned about killing SN/TH, but DS and DK now also wants to kill WY.  ET would not approve of them trying to kill WY as he sees WY as a capable subordinate now.

Guest critics

Of course, TH will not be affected if he discovers LK is no longer that pure as expected.  In the first place, he surrendered all his cards to LK in one of the previous episodes.  I think what matters most is LK's loyalty, constant companionship for the time being and the most awaited is the possibility of being loved wholeheartedly by his one and only, LK.

Guest critics

@CherKell said:  "I totally vote for Vein Boy taking down Vain Girl in one fell swoop - which deity do I have to pray to in order for that to happen, ne?"

I volunteer as one of the prayer warriors.  Please, PDnim, let it happen.
http://forums.soompi.com/plugins/Emotify/design/images/63.gif Just http://forums.soompi.com/plugins/Emotify/design/images/63.gif this http://forums.soompi.com/plugins/Emotify/design/images/63.gif one.  Amen http://forums.soompi.com/plugins/Emotify/design/images/63.gif