[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Lots of fighting.  Tal-tal is kicking major hinder against them.

Bayan waiting for Puppy to get dressed in his new fuzzy robe and we get the other hug scene from yesterday's previews.

Governors are all assembled waiting for Puppy to arrive and stamp the new abdication scroll.  DK tells them they have no recourse against him.

Puppy arrives with Bayan and his retinue.  AND SPEAKS!!!  

ET is not so easily moved, as Puppy takes the throne and orders the governors to sit and ET to bring him the new edict.  ET still on his high horse AND HE READS THE SCROLL OUT LOUD.  ET looks like he's going to have a heart attack right then and there!!!  

Puppy refuses to stamp the new order and throws it at ET.  DK glares at Bayan and knows he's been tricked.

Tal-tal brings the prisoners into the palace and runs into El Plague who will not let him pass.  TT pulls his sword and then the ED shows up.  The ED dresses down Plague's retinue in order to get to the Palace.

ET asks for a vote from the governors in his favor and gets NONE.  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!  Golta stands there and smirks.  There are still 3 govenors who will not budge from ET's grasp. 

ED and Tal Tal arrives in the great hall. And bring some captured guys bounded up.  DK and ET have a sheepish look.

Ministers (i think) vote for Puppy.
But Puppy said wait a min....long long dialogue that i don't understand...all ministers said something favourable to Puppy, who smiles a little.  ET boiling mad.  DK has the usual mad "oh i'm so constipated" look.

ET whines that he can still take down the Puppy, but Puppy still has an ace up his sleeve.  Stare-off between ET and Puppy.

DK runs off to get the ET army mobilized and El Plague starts yelling at him that the ET army has been defeated by spies.  DK is panicking.

Ki and Dokman and Eunuch Park arrive at the Cold Palace to return Maha to the Palace.  Empress refuses to give up the child and a tug-of-war ensues.  Ki tells them that they know about the monastery fire.

Eunuch Park steps in to take the baby and Empress goes all mental on them.  She vows holy revenge on Ki for her actions. 

I think SN is telling TN that she will have to leave the baby behind. SN's enunch takes over the baby and TN cries and belts out her usual threats ( i think).

SN smirks and leaves after saying something shocking to TN.

ET and his evil spawn meet Bayan and TT on the grounds and Bayan reminds ET of Bayan's service to Yuan, not to ET or his family.  DK attempts to draw his sword but is stopped by ET as Bayan continues his speech.  ET says he ain't seen nothing yet and poke his chest in response.  JERKWAD.