[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest missred123

You know what will be sad? BANG! When Bang has to tell WY the bad news that SN is a concubine . Bang is the bearer of bad news, first SN is dead now she is a concubine. I would not want Bang's job for all the tea in China.

WY is going to be shock, but when he hear's the circumstances behind her becoming a concubine WY will become very angry.

Hi to all,  :-hHow you have been,?? chingu-ya 
Speaking of TaHwan lessons  yesterday 
That is the lesson of which TaHwan learned every word, (seen on his face)

Nyangi-yaNyangi-ya

jNSlh84.jpg?1

I'll do anything for you!!! - he said
and She said:
bdAKyvV.jpg?1

You know I don't!! -  thinks he
qoKhkdW.jpg?1

"That either can not do - He thinks once more"
7szWaNQ.jpg?1

is not again - thinks he,  broken heart

OdxdPuV.jpg?1

you understand what I teach you Pyeha??

I think this time he understood very well

:)>- 

Guest missred123

@august101

I can't for the life of me understand that. I can understand it coming from a kid, but from a professional educated adult that's a problem! I think Freud has a name for that! :-?

Guest august101

missred123 said: @august101 I can't for the life if me understand that. I can understand it coming from a kid, but from a professional educated adult that's a problem! I think Freud has a name for that! :-?

Guest kiyokotsubasa

@palilsan @petria  thanks for the answers ^^ Among all the concubines... Seung Nyang is, for me, the only one who has something truly "imperial". I don't know if it is her attitude, her stare, or simply just the fact of being Seung Nyang :D 
How come are some people still thinking that Actor=character ?? --" Plus, i think once an actor can play the role of a villain and succeed in it, he can play any kind of roles after that. Just like Ha Ji Won (i think she started as a villain, or am i wrong ?). An actor who gets to play villain roles + non villain roles gets my total respect ^:)^ The perfect example is Baek Jin Hee.
Anyway Let's just not care about netizens' comment because there will always be people bashing or saying nonsensical stuff :P 
How many hours left before EK episode 29 ? :3 Can't wait !
EDIT : The MV about SN & Dangkise ("Shelter") that was posted a week ago is no longer available. It seems that the owner deleted it. Why ?? :/ I really enjoyed it and wanted to see it again :(

@missred123 - 
I actually thought WY would completely understand why SN became a concubine. (She watched her friends die, she's watched both parents die and she found out he got married) but I do think he'll be sad, hurt and possibly even feel a bit guilty. (that he left her? that he got married?) The only part I thought he might get angry about is her seeking and/or planning revenge by herself, which puts her in extreme danger. I don't think I've ever seen him get really angry with her. 
(In other words, I'm really hoping NOT)  [-O<   

This is aboutdetermination!!
MAn2FyH.jpg?1

Nyang-ya thinks ... alone in the library, she has tired hands,her eyes hurt  .... even the thoughts are tired... #-o
Meanwhile TaHwan showed his new side
GbsrjSh.jpg?1

The Commitment side

YVsnAl5.jpg?1

I will make Nyang-Ya happy !!!
KClRjUq.jpg?1

I do not know if it goes with NYang-Yabut you did it  with Golta , certainly .. Pyeha!!!
LCc9xeb.jpg?1

8->
and Ilove you, all !!!
>:D<

Guest missred123

@tessieroo

I think WY is going to be livid!!

SN cannot unconcubine herself. It's like she is married to TH. He might think she never really loved him and her goal was always to get power therefore, him being a depose King could not give her what she wanted.

His question will be why?? Why not seek me out? Why become a concubine? Why, why, why!!!!

Guest missred123

@stclaus

I hope they bring it out, so I can see the anger in WY, the smirk TH will have to irritate WY and SN hiding how she feels, while working behind the scenes to protect him. \:D/

Hi @petria Yes, I agree that Bayan perhaps more so on Tal Ta's part, probably meant that anger will cloud tactical judgement and make you take unwarranted risks. But at the same time, in the same scene, Bayan said that how a war should be fought is to attack when you are furious and that with every movement in the palace there is a risk. Bayan seems to be resigned to follow Seung Nyang's plan even if he does not know what the outcome will be. He's placing all his bets with Seung Nyang. Tal Tal is still leary of that.

missred123 said: @tessieroo I think WY is going to be livid!! SN cannot unconcubine herself. It's like she is married to TH. He might think she never really loved him and her goal was always to get power therefore, him being a depose King could not give her what she wanted. His question will be why?? Why not seek me out? Why become a concubine? Why, why, why!!!!

Guest Ding Lin

I wonder which role will Park Bul-hwa play in the relationship between WY-SN.  
My guess is that SN is going to be pretty cold towards WY when they meet again :( As much as I love both SN and WY, both of them have reserved personalities.  I do not think WY and SN will have a "heart-to-heart" conversation.  My biggest hope lies on Park Bul-hwa :)! I hope he will  tell WY what happened. 

WY's smile in the preview breaks my heart!!  ANGST!!! 
:((

Guest missred123

@palilsan

You hit the nail on the head! Not reaching a complete understanding of the other's motive. Would you? WY knows SN personality, but he will be hurt that she has become TH's concubine. I don't think there is an excuse that SN can come up with for WY to wrap his head around that. Unless, she will run away from the palace with him.

class="post-title entry-title" SS501 Park Jung Min and Kim Hyung Jun reunite for "Empress Ki" OST 835900910.jpg
On January 28, Kim Hyung Jun's official site, Jjunaway updated some new photos of him and Park Jung Min practicing for MBC drama, "Empress Ki" OST.
Park Jung Min and Kim Hyung Jun are members of SS501, a famous idol group formed in 2005. Since 2010, they ended their contracts with DSP media and went to other agencies with no disbandment announcement. They rarely be together since then, that's why their collaboration this time made fans happy and excited.
In the photo, Kim Hyung Jun and Park Jung Min look close and happy together. They're practicing for the duet release of "Empress Ki" OST. The song will be revealed soon.

(Credit: DailyKPopNews.net)

NOTE:  The official OST Part.6 release (rough translation: "Woman of Heaven"?) is set for 12:00 noon on 11 February 2014, but Kim Hyung-jun has performed it solo twice already, and he and Park Jung-min dueted with him again at KHJ's concert at Yonsei University on 8 February.  The only video I've seen are really bad fan-cams that are taken down by YouTube as fast as they're put up, so I'm not even going to bother until an official release is made.

Here are my thoughts on the SN-WY reunion - I think it won't be just a SN-WY reunion, it will be a reunion between TH-SN-WY.

1. WY is going to be back at the palace, and he'll run into SN-TH walking in the gardens
  2. ET/ED is going to hold some sort of a banquet, and WY will see SN coming in after it is announced that 'Ki Jein Mama' has arrived, or SN entering with TH
I highly doubt that WY would think that SN became TH's concubine for power.  If that's how he thinks, then I'll be highly disappointed at him.  
Of all people, he should be the last to think that of her.  He knows how she's lived her life for the past 10-15 years, she was the one who helped him take down WG.  Aside from that, there were many other opportunities for SN to be with TH before he first met SN again in the palace.  There was no reason for her to give up on TH and be with him in the first place if power was what she had wanted.
And what's with all this talk about WY eventually marrying Seol Hwa??? I was pretty sure when the ED first talked about arranging a marriage for WY, she was talking about a royal, likely a princess.  This Seol Hwa is just a daughter of a governor.  
Why do we have to hang ourselves on the name?  Can we not consider that maybe the names were just similar, or had the same name, or that the writer/production screwed up and referred to that princess by the wrong name?