[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Empress KI  SN and Tal Tal Moment for today's episode... it was a bliss...Just watching both of them today kept me calm and collected.

Dear Writer:
This is one of your empress ki fan watcher. Please can you provide me and some others more of SN and Tal Tal moment... I just love, and love his expression whenever he's with SN. Even though he's a calm man, but when he's with or around SN he seems soo shy but lovable.

sincerely, SN and Tal Tal (shipper for the moment)

Guest anjshin

petria said: @anjshin, as Dowager to Tanashiri,  this Sung Nyang`s dress looks stronger than any armor.
When all men fall for only one woman, that means that her power will be proven by their misery.  ~O)
So, Sung Nyang`s brain is shutting off Tal Tals`.
How touchy and completely unexpected (:| 

@loli
which picture did you like lol
I changed it about 5 times now :))
 so everybody here is happy for Tal Tal wow this ship is huge :)
I'm looking forward for more :)

SN is on the journey of taking it out on everybody that hurt her and she won't give an exception to those who had nothing to do with what happened to her
and she will do anything to get to where she is aiming
right now she is hateful to everybody after losing everything even her child
I don't think Th will be any exception to her not now at least

EDIT: my change of avatar came after the change of SN today :))
we are on a new chapter season 2 of EK

Guest Ding Lin

Did anyone know what SN said on her way to the palace?  She was talking to WY.  From the rough translation I read, It seemed to me that she was planning to go back to Goryeo. She said something like this is my last drop of tears shed for you. Please become the King of Goryeo again, for the people of Goryeo.  I will use my way to revenge.  

~~~ I did not feel any sense of feeling betrayed there. Heart broken yes, but not being betrayed.  Somehow, she knew WY must have his reasons.  

@larabn I think this last picture is the best. She's so beautiful
:x :x :x

Eeeek. Don't like Paeha's purple robes for next episode.
8-X 8-X  8-X

More SN-Taltal scenes please!
:-* :-*

I just looooove SN in white! She wears white again next episode. But that costume looks familiar? Isn't it what she was wearing in a pictorial before? Someone posted the photo here previously. :-/
:x 

@loli : can we make that a petition? I'd be the first one to sign
we definitely need more TT-SN moments!

also correct me if I'm wrong, but I think today was the first time we saw TT smiling, right?
and it's all thanks to SN and her irresistible charm
:x

I think it was the writer's intention to have SN misunderstand WY's actions... It absolutely is going to be one of those emotions that is causing conflict... This one I expected. I have never seen a drama where this kind of misunderstanding wasn't used... It just depends on how the female sees it. Besides kings and emperors back then had many many women so it shouldn't be a big surprise to SN in that way, though it still hurts. So there will actually be many shocking reveals... 1) SN finds out why WY did this - how he thought SN was dead and he married into the baddie family for avenging her death. 2) WY misunderstands SN finding her totally alive and going to be concubine of yuan. 3) SN finding out their son is still alive 4) WY finding out he has a secret son and it's being raised by the baddies b/c he was taken from SN. ... This could go on and on, and in circles... I haven't even added in the bizarre love triangle. So lots to play off of for the next 30 episodes... I just want SN to find out that WY did all of that for her first. His love for her is strong and a part of her still fully believes that. Next, I want WY to find out everything SN did for them. Having their child is nothing to sneeze about. His determination to avenge not only SN but for their child who has no idea who his real parents are will be that much greater. I have no doubt that SN and WY would have been the best parents to their son. So I think in all of this, the kid loses out the most. Poor child. As for TH, I just want him to rise up - it's a slightly blurred line btw who is bad and who is good. But at the very least he should take out TN and family. I felt bad for tn before but not anymore. I would like to see him in an equal parts role of eliminating them... Don't let SN and wy do all the work. With SN back, I hope it gives him even more incentive to be a changed man. While I love JCW the actor, I don't particularly love his character. He is really cute. So at least why doesn't he use his cuteness to his advantage against TN. This drama has come up with all sorts of crazy and now I am loving it. So in the respect, TH can come with a plan against TN. If she can come up with his fake baby thing, he can come up with something even better to counterattack. Fighting!!

WY is bound to see SN sooner or later when he goes back to the Palace. But, will it be soon or not? There's still some plot concerning Batolu's daughter. I wonder what this is all about...Seems like it's going to get big somehow, but not directly connected to SN. Not sure if I care about this plot or not. =D

Also, will WY get a fair warning before he sees SN or will he be as shocked as TH.

I want to see DS, and TN's faces when they see SN. And also BS!!! I want him to get the shock of his life and die!

=))

eunsuhae said: @loli : can we make that a petition? I'd be the first one to sign
we definitely need more TT-SN moments!

also correct me if I'm wrong, but I think today was the first time we saw TT smiling, right?
and it's all thanks to SN and her irresistible charm
:x Yes! Yes! Yes! cause most of what he does is just smirk but today, he smiled!!! YEY!!! lol... ahahha... thought he was one cold-hearted person that does not care for no woman.

@ChelseaS
yeah HJW looks pretty in this pic :x

I loved her in white today, she looked like a goddess from heaven
like those fairytale :x and her complexion with the white dress
was shining so flawless and gorgeous :)

I wonder about WY's reaction when he sees SN alive infront of him and as TH's concubine

Guest seohaseurri22

Woooow... hoooaahh.. =D>

So far this ep is one of the most amazing for me, since it is now the pivotal point in the story of EK, as we are now approaching to its second book.

I think I can only say few because some of us in this thread have already spoken on my part, and redundancy of posting them would just be cumbersome. Anyway my thoughts do not go far with the majority, too.

I just want to tackle about some little things that are intruiging with the prev. ep:

1. ED's "speedy-growing" hair
Well, I think when the time she went to the Buddhist temple, she didn't have her hair totally shaved. Yap, she wore a Buddhist monk's clothing, but we mostly saw her wearing that triangular-shaped head piece (maybe a hat), and maybe her hair is tied up and kept inside that hair piece so we cannot see her hair technically.

2. WY's Yuan bride's headdress

Looks like an empress headdress, it should be worn by Empress Ki herself!!! Hahah. Too Chinese... Yeah, she's from China so why am I complaining here?

3. Taltal's interactions with our Lady Ki

Although I'm a TH-SN shipper here ( a disloyal shipper, since I jump from ship to ship), it made my heart a-flutter watching Taltal looking like stone-cold to SN but ending up smiling at her... Hmmmm.. I can smell freshly-brewed coffee to Taltal-SN ship, but sadly, I think it is just a matter of his admiration to her. But still, just have high hopes!!!

Just wanna share to you guys that I have already persuaded my classmate to watch Empress Ki!! Yaay!! And guess what, he's a boy so I would love listening to his insights from the story in a man's perspective, since I know most of us here are avid fangirl-viewers..

Ok.. I should stop by now coz my mom keeps calling my name to sleep now. So......... Good night guys, and may we dream of beautiful things tonight. To the other side of the world, good day!!
:-h

Guest anjshin

Two-ships-that-came-first united against Tal Tal`s ship?  :>

@anjshin, have you seen his gayliner? Applied with such an accuracy  ;;)

And those lips, as if stolen from Venus herself ......

I wonder why didn`t Baeg Ahn send dressed up Tal Tal to mend stuff in the palace?  ^#(^

@petria: ommmo that will be a great idea, all men will surely fall in love with him,.

:x :x :x

Guest Ding Lin

Hmmm, I think I am supporting the TT-SN shippers.  Somehow, it kind of weakens the TH-SN shippers! Woo-Ha-Ha~~~ 

<Evil grin from a WY-SN shipper>  XD

@loli
thank you for the insight :)
so this is the birth of a new SN and the death of the old SN
the old loving, and warm SN is gone and replaced with a new maybe heartless
and revengeful SN
it's sad to see this kind of transformation although I'm excited to see it
but to think that this person is a dead soul now inside is sad
she will be a walking corpse with no feelings except hatred but will she ever be her old self again after she gets her revenge?
although I like her to avenge everyone but the path of revenge
is not a happy ending path
it only kills that person from the inside and as much as that person gains against his enemy as much as he or she will lose alot and maybe more than they've lost before :(  and according to what happened to her last ep, I can't blame her to turn that way, they killed her when they killed everybody that meant to her and the ultimate death for SN was when her child was gone followed by knowing WY is getting married
she lost these 2 people that meant to her the most...

EDIT: so I'm happy for her to take revenge on them that they deserve
but I'm also sad cause this path means and leads to destruction too