[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I swear this thread is moving at the speed of the light :D :D, I'm enjoying reading all your comments wether it's from TH shipper, WY shipper, SN shipper or Non Shipper (Why i don't see TN shipper or BS shipper :D, they have the right to express themselves too hahaha... I'm sure that they have some fanbases or haters :-w) and Abs shipper FTW :x

After watching the episode, i had my own scenario of the upcoming episodes, but now, after reading some scenarios... i'm lost =)). If BS will find SN first, he will clearly steal the baby from her... remember when BS took all the credits when SN found TH, he said that he will make his revenge and that's just the beginning guys, i was right... they didn't cast this actor for nothing, he will play a great part in this drama... Brace yourselves, El Plague is coming.

please enlighten me!!! how can SN be pregnant for 3 to four months (well according to Deokman) while Lady Park is just on it's 5th month!!! this is nuts... don't the writer know proper arithmetic... also, it would be more unbelievable if the baby that TN have is SN's... 3-4 months is still not fully a baby...

Guest kiyokotsubasa

@hanaseyes Yes there will be another empress after Tanashiri. It will probably be Baek An's niece (played by kim Min Jung perhaps ? they said she will be the last actress to join the cast)
And I do believe Empress Ki will become empress in episode 50 since the whole story seems to be a flashback. that's why it will end when it started (the coronation).Well to be honest, i would like them to go a little bit further (until the Yuan fall and Empress Ki disappears?)
Writers are not messing with their script, nor with the timeline, it's just that they rushed it a little bit and it became difficult for us to catch up since nothing really changed. If you notice, at about half of episode 22 when they show Lord Jang going to ED's temple, they wrote "4 months later". That means LP is now 9 months pregnant and SN 7-8 months.
Saturday.. Sunday... Monday :D We're getting a little bit closer ^^

ohoheli said: please enlighten me!!! how can SN be pregnant for 3 to four months (well according to Deokman) while Lady Park is just on it's 5th month!!! this is nuts... don't the writer know proper arithmetic... also, it would be more unbelievable if the baby that TN have is SN's... 3-4 months is still not fully a baby...

I've just read in some post stating that it's the husband who is writing TH character and the wife is writing WY character so, let me pass some message on her:

Dear Writer's wife,

Can you please let your husband write WY-SN romantic scenes, he knows what he's doing, i swear, even when SN is inconscious, the scenes are just marvelous :D --> I don't mind if you add a CPR scene for WY too hahahahahah

Seriously, just let your husband take care of WY, we'll see in every episode WY naked, bathing... and all sort of things that i'm imagining right now *pervy mode on* :D :D

Kindly, a Desperate Fan =))

Guest greenpea1004

many people say TH and SN's kiss is actually not a kiss :( for many reasons like she is unconscious, she duno what is happening or he just simply is saving herif so, what do we call when someone's lip sticks with the other's :-<so for me, it is a beautiful purely romantic sweet saving kiss :x no matter what \m/