[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest larabn

thanks for the preview @minnie0103
wait through SN's help, WY will meet ED , and TH tries to chase WY
maybe this is the incident where SN saves WY's skin while TH is trying to chase him
he gives her a choice either he will not hurt WY but SN should be his concubine
since they are changing the novel and ET's fall from power does it mean his sons too
wow then creepy dangkise will be extra Frankenstein when his father loses power
and the whole palace will be a chaos

bring on THE TROY in the next eps

Guest minnie0103

@anjshin @larabn It's my pleasure. :) 
Actually, even if it's clearly indicated there that those scenarios in the text preview are in Episode 20, it's possible to see those scenes in Episode 19 tonight. A new text preview for Episode 20 with a different content may come out later on. It happens when the people in DCInside Gallery are advanced in releasing the text preview. Episode 19 is yet to come, but there's already a text preview for Episode 20. 
The same thing happened in 'The King 2 Hearts', Episode 10 text preview was released prior to Episode 9's broadcast time. However, the content of Episode 10 text preview was included in Episode 9, then a new text preview was soon released for Episode 10. :)
I'm not sure... Let's wait and see. :)
The English translation is based on the Chinese one, so if you think there's an error in my translation, just send me a message and I'll correct what has to be corrected. :)
I'm going to enjoy this night with you all before I go back to school tomorrow after a very short 2-week Holiday break. ;) See you around here!

Guest larabn

@petria
don't worry Tanashiri will be sad the old Daddy has lost power and reached his doom
and TH is giving all his attention to SN and her creepy brother is in "THE WALKING DEAD" mood
so she will commit suicide with one of her weird extracts :))

petria said: @eunsuhae, give me some light on the end of this existential tunnel in which Ta Hwan got stuck, don`t let him become serial killleeer :(( :(( :((
By the way, in that dream of yours, you should have asked Wang Yoo is he going to propose Sung Nyang tomorrow. :))

Only one more hour, tick-tock.

oh noThis is an image of pure desolation 
:(( ottoke imagewhile I watch this Emperor sad sad sad
i am listening a song that I really likecalled "sarangbakken nan molla"I do not know anything but loveI dedicate it to you my sweet heart broken Emperor

=((

Did the English text prev have some mistakes? Cos the original text prev just mentioned that Yeon Chul fell, not exactly from his power. Maybe he's gonna collapse with his heart attack =P. And it said that Seung Nyang was trying to chase after Wang Yoo being dragged away but Ta Hwan appeared in front of her...Will ET's plot end so soon? Will they find the blood letter in one episode?

@sally_b 
Yes! I'm not very far from you at all! (about 5 hours?)  >:D<  It's only supposed to be 8 degrees here today and my street still isn't plowed so my car is buried. YAY that you're off work too! (that might possibly be the only plus to tons of snow? *hee*) LOL at you feeding the squirrels. 
@CherKell - OMO, yummy gif! I love TH's hair like that.  :D
@lxands - The only thing I could think when I saw all the pics of JJM at the awards was...I could totally tell he just wanted to go out for a smoke.  =))
My nerves are completely shot.  b-(

oh know!!! I've done everything to fix my net but I still can't get mbc's reception!! what's happening!! I've been waiting for 2 long loonngg loooooonnnnnng weeks to watch this episode....

:((

please.... please.... get fix right now.... huhhuhhh

[-O<

Guest larabn

we are back at the torture scene and dangkise touching her face urgh!!!!!!!!!
WY comes in punches his cute evil face but there a change of background music to this scene today :))
I like the new music
and he carries SN on his back and TH orders him to put her down and give her to him
WY wants to leave but TH's men raise their swords and WY says she is no longer his servant
Th is left frustrated and goes to talk to ET while golta tries to make sense in him
ET comes and says something to TH and leaves
TH is left crying while WY's men is checking SN's pulse
she is not doing well and WY is frustrated
he touches her forehead 

I'm getting major lagging too. I'm gonna blame the snow.  :|   =))
Did ET remind TH he has a wife? LMAO! 
@sally_b - Is it working for you? 
@pieracapozucca - I think the majority of us are watching at the official MBC site but you have to be registered.