[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@SMP567 - LOLz at your Eunuch Bang pics.
I have to step in and defend our crafty Goryeo King supporter  :)
I looked up the actorLee Moon Shik.Eunuch Bang is 46 years old. 46! I dare you (ever'body) to find - in your local circle of male people's - a man who is approaching 50 who has muscle definition as nice as thatJust put your thumb over the face of the latest posted pic and you'll see - tha'man has taut skin/muscles and no rolly-poly bits.
I SALUTE the Bang! You GO dude ~ teeheeeee.seriously - he's no TaHwan or Wang Yoo -- but for his age - he's no slouch.
Now then...please PD.... bring out the Big Guns. and by that I mean ...Tal Tal  ;)

Guest anjshin

@sally_b: same thoughts about eunuch bang, ahjussi as he is but wow maintaining a body figure at that age is awesome. eunuch bang shipper with the fun, humor, and a bonus fan service mode. LOL =D> i can't wait gor Golta's turn. :)) pre-valentines gift for taltal fans. :))

@sally_b: same thoughts about eunuch bang, ahjussi as he is but wow maintaining a body figure at that age is awesome. eunuch bang shipper with the fun, humor, and a bonus fan service mode. LOL =D> i can't wait gor Golta's turn.

:)

) pre-valentines gift for taltal fans.

:)

)

How about DK.... Ah ah and ET do you want them to have a fan service too..?haha

=))

@SMP567 - RE: What I meant in that scene, he did not need to go shirtless to try to spread the rumors...  he he"
agreed. So in that vein (insert appropriately sexy music ♫♪) Tal Tal does not need to be shirtless while studying strategic maps...but he CAN if he wants to. (wink, wink)
EDIT:
@anjshin - re: ". LOL  i can't wait for Golta's turn. "
hmmmm... don't know about Golta...at least Eunuch Bang has been out on the battlefield swinging a sword.Golta has been Palace-bound serving a teenager with a luv crush - but ya never know what's under all those Hanbok layers.I give him a potential 6 outta 10.
@starjjmoon - RE: "How about DK.... Ah ah and ET do you want them to have a fan service too..haha"
Dang! Ki Se --- SURE. Bring that on. 
The General -- with reservation. He's already shown his back (with scar) plus he's a warrior, so there's that.
El T -- NO....big ol'NO. uh uh...nada, NADO.  ಠ_ಠ #
heehee

Guest smoochysparks

anjshin said: On the brighter side of how the story is being told, i would also wanted to thank the fearless, ferocious character of El Temur, you seem as a great villain from all of us watching the show, but you've set a great show being the antagonist. The ONE who turned all the upside down of each and every character here. Leaving a question behind, on why did he decide to let the empress dowager live when he can disposed her as much as he could, but he didn't? Or he may have an unrequited love of his to ED? Maybe at the face of his future demise he'll somehow show up why did he become like this, going beyond and have craved for much power, for which is which the reason it may be. ~viewer's curiosity corner mode.  :-?

@SMP567 - Thanks so much for the effort ~ ❤
I suspect even if we don't get Tal Tal fan service in this drama --Jin Yi Han will be getting MORE offers because of it. He's shown that he's got Sageuk-ability. He's supposed to get a crush(?) on Seung Yang, right? Maybe he'll be inclined to show her *what a scholar has that other men don't* hahahah! (ah ~I'm just giddy with exhaustion now....better go to bed)See all you wonderful gals tomorrow!

Guest Lyly1430292245

anjshin said: On the brighter side of how the story is being told, i would also wanted to thank the fearless, ferocious character of El Temur, you seem as a great villain from all of us watching the show, but you've set a great show being the antagonist. The ONE who turned all the upside down of each and every character here. Leaving a question behind, on why did he decide to let the empress dowager live when he can disposed her as much as he could, but he didn't? Or he may have an unrequited love of his to ED? Maybe at the face of his future demise he'll somehow show up why did he become like this, going beyond and have craved for much power, for which is which the reason it may be. ~viewer's curiosity corner mode.  :-?

chess2_zps6ba23daa.jpg

chess1_zps3be740a7.jpg

chess4_zps25cc6d8b.jpg

chess3_zpsfca61b2d.jpg

It was fun to watch WY outsmart and beat ET in the chess game.  =D>
 Later, ET thought about it and learned that WY taught him 3 strategic advice.  1) He lost sight of the real enemies.  2) He doesn't need a strong army to defeat the enemies. 3) He needs WY's help.
Yeah, ET, you aren't that smart if you can't figure out that WY is the one who is going to bring you down!