[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I'm not on any ship either. Even though i like TH as a character more, for me the journey is important. How the story is being told, how each characters are changing with each situations. Till now i'm liking everything about the drama and i like almost all characters both evil and good. Most of the characters are very interesting and nicely written, except maybe (like most agree) byung soo. He seems a pain in the eyes, i mean i liked how the actor portrayed his role in the drama 'i hear your voice' but here he seems to be exaggerating a lot that i feel the drama could have done without his character.

@tessieroo Thanx,glad they leveled the quality,i'll give them a try to see them but i'm sure everything is much better than MBC joke....I said that because even than they were 100% edited etc but still bad but i guess it was the beggining and well doesn't surprise me now...
Can i saw how much i love the mind war between ET and WY...at last the old man found his equal rival that doesn't tremble in his presence and is so brilliant,can't wait to see how his tactics will progress and the whole curse upon the Palace is soooo fun to watch,hope to see more of it and to make ET scared... >:)

@Miky88 - Yea, I've watched subs from there before and I understand what you're saying - it did seem like a Google translation. (LOL) And I've also caught errors, when I hear a Korean word that I understand but the translation is written wrong. But they usually do a good job with sageuk. 
It just gives me an excuse to watch each episode several times and compare subs. :D   =))

I would so love that they would show SN brothers as well,even if it's just as cameo for short,how cool that would be to have KiCheol appear(The one from Faith would be an genius idea) or HJW real bro that also looks good in sanguks and to make them both stare at their enemy,so cool that would be =)) the big bro is the fun one 

Guest smoochysparks

ahhhhhh I don't like SN-WY scenes!!! hahahah

(forgive me WY shippers)

[-(

i wanna see more of TH-SN scenes! [-O<
pls pls pls!!!! they'll be husband and wife in the future give us some romance from SN-TH pls writers. and pls send WY away again hahhahaha (sorry again) 

:)

>-  

Me too, please send WY to Iraq or Afghanistan maybe? Away from SN & TH so they could have so much time together. Dangkise and Tal Tal can replace WY's role in the palace LMAO :-)

Though I do agree the ending was quite childish and annoying, I wouldn't say it was OOC for WY to do so. At the end of the day, he's a a guy not a god (though the show tends to act like he's one lol) The longing and jealousy just reached its peak and we saw it from the beginning when he killed that poor tea cup in a jealousy rage. And it's not like the guy didn't feel anything when she was touching him during that bandage scene.

Though my shallow self is not sure if I should shake my head at SN or HJW for not properly taking advantage. Girl! Your hand could have slipped somewhere there or you could have fake a fall on his lap. Maybe HJW unnie stole some hugs in the bts. She's more daring than SN in that area =))

Guest anjshin

Though I do agree the ending was quite childish and annoying, I wouldn't say it was OOC for WY to do so. At the end of the day, he's a a guy not a god (though the show tends to act like he's one lol) The longing and jealousy just reached its peak and we saw it from the beginning when he killed that poor tea cup in a jealousy rage. And it's not like the guy didn't feel anything when she was touching him during that bandage scene.

Though my shallow self is not sure if I should shake my head at SN or HJW for not properly taking advantage. Girl! Your hand could have slipped somewhere there or you could have fake a fall on his lap. Maybe HJW unnie stole some hugs in the bts. She's more daring than SN in that area =))

@chrissydiva : psychologically wise, yes WY is already on his peak of jealousy, well plotted by the writer. i think if that happened today (your thoughts re: SN) this thread will surely rumble. :)) :)) :))

I dont understand why did Ta Hwan try to grab Seung Nyang's hand, this made him look like a pervert  8-} Nyang's cuteness drived him crazy :PBut thanks for that, Wang Yoo finally had some reactions, not like a careless one any more :x
In the pre, Ta Hwan ordered her not to see Wang Yoo again, I guess it would be after purpet show
Im waiting for tomorrow's hug, not so tight but sudden and warm one in cold weather, in a silent night, nobody else there... vantage of circumstance, vantage of location and human vantage!!!! oh man, they should have a kiss after that hug :x

Guest anjshin

I dont understand why did Ta Hwan try to grab Seung Nyang's hand, this made him look like a pervert  8-} Nyang's cuteness drived him crazy :P
But thanks for that, Wang Yoo finally had some reactions, not like a careless one any more :x

In the pre, Ta Hwan ordered her not to see Wang Yoo again, I guess it would be after purpet show

Im waiting for tomorrow's hug, not so tight but sudden and warm one in cold weather, in a silent night, nobody else there... vantage of circumstance, vantage of location and human vantage!!!! oh man, they should have a kiss after that hug :x

@misstear : same thoughts here, it would be a perfect holiday gift., ommo. just saying. :)) romatic overload

@Miky88 - Oh, thanks so much!  >:D<  It did seem really intense but I love that ED never backs down from El Terror. I also love that WY never falls for anything El Terror tries and manages to keep himself above suspicion. 
@misstear - I hope so. (the kiss) Okay, I know TH/SN shippers won't be happy but I really want SOMEONE to kiss someone. We're on ep 17 and no kisses yet? COME ON:-w

Guest smoochysparks

@minnie0103

thanks for the translation

so is this a goodbye hug :-w

or omo maybe she will be kicked out of the palace and go with him :)

if dangkise has a method of ruining affections at hand then I'm afraid it means

no going for WY but only a creepy journey in the next ep

well a kiss has to happen under the mistletoe too

I've already removed all the mistletoes around the palace. So there's no kiss under the mistletoe would happen between WY & SN. But I hung 1 on TH's bed just in case they would sit beside each other again on his cozy bed :P:D <:-P

Omg really can't wait next ep :) TH step by step become brave to fight El Timur and try become gentleman. I'm just glad see the preview!
Honestly I love last ep TH first initiative to make SN see the film and hold her hand :) I'm sorry to WY-SN ship but see TH sweet, care and only think she at first, this make me glad and believe that TH is the great man for SN!!! He also don't give up even WY hold her back and still brave to grab her back omg this mean he ready for fight to SN!!!
My fav scene for this ep! This make me melt so farr <3

photo ScreenShot2013-12-24at123251AM.png

photo ScreenShot2013-12-24at123359AM.png