[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest sara1117

Thanks @CherKell for the recap

WOW that was a very good opening! I loved the first episode.. I hope the subbing team subs this one as fast as they can [-O<

I don't understand Korean but I'm just giving my wild guesses and opinion. It seems to me like HJW was send to kill the prince. Poor couple, they don't seems to remember each other. 

@jaewonfan Am thinking it was SN that send the message to WY that there would be robbing  and that is how SN and her gang were caught when Wang Go(the people she served after her mom's death) gave them order and yeah Wang Go sent SN to get information from the crown prince and kill him but she doesn't know WY is the crown prince.

thank you so much @CherKell for your live recap, you're a lifesaver for all of us who couldn't watch the live streaming ^^
you give this 1st episode 16 %, that's very optimistic and I hope you're right

judging from the screenshots & recaps, we're already cutting to the chase and I like this
I also like that it started with the 'ending' (if we can say so), now it's all about how we get to that opening scene, so much must have happened & we're up for one hell of a journey it seems
also thank God, Yoo seems to be aware of Ki's gender despite her rather convincing disguise. for once we're spared the ridiculous obliviousness, I'd rather laugh at the awkward situations that ensue because he knows than bang my head on every surface because "dman it! how can you not tell?"

Guest pandora460

great first episode!Thank you @CherKell for recapping! and for those who were doing screencaps, your stills are good! Thank you so much.@tessieroo, i dont mind that JJM is portrayed here as an 18 yrs old bec thats explains why he is acting truant in the flashback scenes of this episode.:)). in the beginning of the episode i felt like he looked rather old and glum, not only bec the scene calls for it but bec perhaps of the age disparity.  looking forward to how the loveline between Yoo and Ki will develop.

Guest ernanianggraeni

some one already trans in chinese next ep text preview奇皇后第二集文字預告:綁著被吊在樹上的承娘被拉倒了王裕面前,承娘告訴王裕這裏面有奸細。爲了抓出奸細,承娘再次被吊在樹上,奸細走向承娘低聲讓承娘告訴他剿匪地點。(不確定?) 高麗王發佈禪位,說道高麗今後將由世子治理。元朝國太子타환被流放到高麗
cr to Jrschang驕陽似我 weibo