[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I really hoped that SN and TH would grow old together.
After all that they have been through.
And I was clinging so hard with the novel and the history where TH has lived until he was old.
But i have forgotten, the WRs can do everything with the story that they have created. 
Its just so sad it could have been a happy ending if TH lived and 
SN and TH lived happily ever after.
This hit me hard i was not watching a fairytale. 
back to the corner  :-<

Guest arlequine

Guyz, I know the secret meaning of the very last scene! It makes all episodes after 3rd (or 4th?) to be fictional, like "that crap would be happen if SN chooses TH". And this time she will choose WY... (or even she walk alone looking for TT). So the finale is full of epic hope! :)

So, anyway, during that last flashback.. was I the only one half-expecting Taltal to come out behind the boat when she was taking her time with her decision? Then the twist is that she runs off with him lmao.
Yes, I was hysterical at that point...

Guest larabn

@pegster and @everypart
I think you guys are right about the interpretations for the last scene
it's just reminds me of the last scene in WHIB
I think it's open for the viewers to decide what they want to believe the meaning for the ending

As for me I also got this interpretation from it, in that scene on the beach, she was standing on the ground alone in between the two men on the horse. This was where they introduced the triangle and how in real life now she is the only one standing on the ground and alive while those 2 men's soul that she had a connection with died and left the ground

EDIT: in WHIB they showed them all together and they all died but here two of them are on the horse and one standing alone

Miky88 said: @loli No she told him the truth,she told him he loves him and again with sincerity,she didn't lie..i think she wanted to tell him her feelings as well knowing he will die so it was like her last chance....(and we know she loved him)

loli said:

Okay, I somewhat want to pull TH and SN fan leg here…

When TH was about to die, and he said he want to stay alive until SN say I love you too. Do you  thinking SN was forced to say that I love you too? So that she can allow TH to leave peacefully?

Hahahha, I know it’s not the reason because when SN said I love you too to TH, she also said she truly mean it. TH can now go meet WY with a peace of mind and the jealousy/insecurity won’t be there anymore

Guest arlequine

larabn said: @pegster and @everypart
I think you guys are right about the interpretations for the last scene
it's just reminds me of the last scene in WHIB
I think it's open for the viewers to decide what they want to believe the meaning for the ending

As for me I also got this interpretation from it, in that scene on the beach, she was standing on the ground alone in between the two men on the horse.This is where the love triangle has started and how in real life now she is the only one standing on the ground and those 2 men's soul that she had a connection with died and left the ground

@pegster Maybe...it could be possible that she wanted to tell him teh words when they were both old...i felt so sad for her seeign her wispering while crying over his body that she truly loves him..while TH didn't die till after he heard her telling him his true feelings,imagine the pain he must ahve been ahall that time because his insides were practiclly dead,so more living on will power to stay longer by her side ,i guess after hearing her he find peace and let go...i think both knew deep down it was their goodbye...he knew he was about to die and told her one last time he loves her while she as well and told him before it was too late